As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon: The Cutest...uh...Veteran's Day

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I want a petilil/lilligant. If someone has one I can have or use for a bit (until I breed) I'll love you forever. Just @ me

Oh, I have a Petilil. It's from a friend safari though so it's level 30. Let me know if you want it. Or I can catch you another that's not named Juicy.

And I friended @DirtyDirtyVagrant and @OmnipotentBagel too. Thanks for everyone who has added me so far!

Schide on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    BugBoy

I'm about to start breeding Vespiquen because, well, duh

If you want some when I'm done I can toss some to you unless you want to raise your own.

If you end up with breeding stock left over I'll gladly take one

what are you planning to run on yours

@BugBoy

I was just gonna make it a toxic/infestation staller/special wall with Heal and Defend order

I hadn't thought this through a lot, I was just gonna breed for natures and a few IVs this weekend

that was exactly the set I was thinking about

hive minds think alike

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Ice Gym is available to be challenged!

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    I want a petilil/lilligant. If someone has one I can have or use for a bit (until I breed) I'll love you forever. Just @ me

Oh, I have a Petilil.

One not named juicy would be sweet. <3

• Options
    Schide wrote: »

Oh, I have a Petilil.

One not named juicy would be sweet. <3

All right, caught you an unnamed Petilil. Just let me know when you want it.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Whenever you're ready! :D

• Options
    All right, just add me and we can trade. You can just give me whatever.

• Options
    SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    @Blackbeard7 and @Fiz, your friend codes were not safe from my greed.
    Mine is in my signature.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Anyone want some Trapninches? Almost done with my breeding, and I've got a good bunch of 4 max IV spares (and might have some 5s after the last generation).

I'll post a list of what I have when I'm done.

• Options
    @Anzekay
    No, but I want your safari friendship.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
  • Options
    @sedraxis added you

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Reposting from fashion thread, pokemon related.
    Gatsby wrote: »
    The pokemon tshirts HB bought for us arrived today!

image.jpg

I'm the girl.

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    Sweet, my team is bred, trained and have all their moves. Now I just need to grind out like 150bp for items and they're good to go.
    I don't know if it's actually a good team or anything but it's full of mons I think are p. cool so that's alright by me.

@DirtyDirtyVagrant I added your FC, mine is 1161-0285-3351 if you care to add me back.

• Options
    TreagyTreagy Registered User regular
    I'm going to start training the ground gym today. I will stick with the team that I originally bred.

Garchomp(Mega), Hippopotas, Excadrill, Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Nidoqueen

I will probably look at switching things up when bank comes out. Like mike old Gastrodon with earthpower

378373_trainercard-Treagy.png
  • Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    I've literally been away from the internet for the past 4-5 days. I'll addback those who've @'d me tonight :)

Also, my Team has been completed and I'd love to battle someone someday if anything just to see how good I am at my first time doing this competitive thing.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    Alright, I have the following Trapinches:

level 27, female, hp/a/d/SpA/Speed
    level 19 male hp/d/SpA/SpD/speed
    the rest are level 1
    male HP/A/SpA/SpD/Speed
    female A/D/SpA/SpD/Speed
    female HP/D/SpA/SpD/Speed
    female A/D/SpA/SpD/Speed
    male HP/A/D/S[A/Speed

I may have some of their IVs wrong, but they're all 5 maxed out.

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/battle-oubeta-62026443

~ even mold breaker excadrill can't beat rotom-w (should have used life orb, kid)
    ~ mixed aegislash continues to be a baller

Beasteh on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I use life orb on my rotom.
    Its not defensively specced though since I need to use the regular forme for the gym.

Still takes hits like a champ

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    chesto-rest is the best since you essentially get a second hp bar if you play it right

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Started to collect the various vivillions last night. So far my collection is up to five.

Aside from everyone on the GTS being seemingly faster on the draw than me, it's only been mildly frustrating.

If anyone has access to any of them from around the world I will gladly take them off your hands and try to find a good trade for you in return.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    some guy dragon danced their haxorus to +6 atk/speed

he killed my forretress and then i brought in ditto and won

• Options
    It was a stormy night;
    I searched the formerly halloween thread, sucking up friend codes in my search for Mario my brother.
    @Halos Hach Tariff and @Reigner were just the latest.
    I've scoured almost every room.
    Soon, I shall face the King Friend Code.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
  • Options
    some guy dragon danced their haxorus to +6 atk/speed

he killed my forretress and then i brought in ditto and won

I haven't really had much experience with ditto but it makes me wary as fuck of boosting if I see one on a team

• Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    Huh, 48 streak in Super Singles, never got that far before. Either the Battle Maison is easier than the Subway or Galvantula/Mawile/Chandelure is a better combo than it sounds...

Now I just need someone to help me tradevolve this Gurdurr and my team is good to go.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    god, slowbro is a fucking monster

he just slacks off and calm minds until he can eat everything

and on the offchance you manage to hit him for more than he can heal he just switches out and heals that way!

• Options
    Huh, 48 stroeak in Super Singles, never got that far before. Either the Battle Maison is easier than the Subway or Galvantula/Mawile/Chandelure is a better combo than it sounds...

Now I just need someone to help me tradevolve this Gurdurr and my team is good to go.

You're lucky. I get pokemon that counter my shit or have magic evasion powers around 28 wins.

If you interupt the thing becomes a stone cold bitch when you resume.Hax out the wazoo

• Options
    Must say I didn't notice too much crazy hax going along, even the Sheer Cold Walrein missed, maybe the first time through is set to be not completely ridiculous.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    Huh, 48 streak in Super Singles, never got that far before. Either the Battle Maison is easier than the Subway or Galvantula/Mawile/Chandelure is a better combo than it sounds...

I've also been using galvantula/mawile/chandelure and its awesome I can assure you

Sticky web really helps mawile and chand destroy things

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    I really want entrainment durant it seems like the easiest method to cheese this for the damn berry

Whats a good party for that? I assume something with prankster like whimsicott and sweeper like Mega lucario or Mega gengar.

• Options
    Hey @DirtyDirtyVagrant I must have missed you last night but I'll be around most of the day here and playing X from time to time so I'll get you that petilil at some point.

And @Reigner I had already added you but hadn't @'d you.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Sticky Web is like, the best new bug trick

Galvantula is now best support lead

Thunder/Energyball/Thunder Wave/Sticky Web holding red card

if he can take the opponent one on one, nail 'em with thunder or energy ball.

If he can't take 'em, toss out sticky webs because I will probably outspeed everyone, take the hit, force the switch, clean up with either volcarona or megaheracross

• Options
    If the opponent packs a lot of fliers, though, I switch him out for forretress and stealth rock up

• Options
    Sticky web move tutor is gonna be interesting

Goodra could learn it.

Hell muk could.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I guess the only worthwhile poke I have in my safari is Drowsy

Who wants one

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    I guess the only worthwhile poke I have in my safari is Drowsy

Who wants one

I'll take it! What's your friend code?

• Options
    Sticky web move tutor is gonna be interesting

Goodra could learn it.

Hell muk could.

Goodra with sticky web would be

beautiful

especially if paired with my tailwind support pivot noivern

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, OTHER TEAM

• Options
    although I do love assault vest + gooey goodra though

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I'm partial to bug buzz/volt switch/thunder/sticky web

Mostly for volt switch let's him get out of trouble after landing the sticky web if he lives through the first hit and usually gets mawile in safe

Bug buzz for stab but I do need energy ball for the coverage and thunder wave is always nice hmmm

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    Bug buzz vs energyball is a really tough decision, actually

On the one hand, buzz hits through subs

on the other, energyball gives you way move coverage, especially against rock types (which for me is something my team struggles with)

I'm not really partial to volt switch on my team- most of them are too frail to switch in safely, so I would rather force a switch with red card and go down fighting with galvantula, then clean up my slower sweepers after the enemy gets caught in webs

this only backfires, as I said, when the opponent has a flier on their team

flying pokemon are really the only thing my bug team truly struggles with, which I guess makes sense

• Options
    I also played around with Eletroweb/Sticky Web/Thunder/Energyball for a bit, but electroweb isn't super useful, it turns out

except like, specifically on a focus sash galvantula to counter mega blaziken

This discussion has been closed.