As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon: The Cutest...uh...Veteran's Day

1939495969799»

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Sticky web move tutor is gonna be interesting

Goodra could learn it.

Hell muk could.

Goodra with sticky web would be

beautiful

especially if paired with my tailwind support pivot noivern

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN, OTHER TEAM

Toss a gravity user in there too.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    Sticky Web is like, the best new bug trick

Galvantula is now best support lead

Thunder/Energyball/Thunder Wave/Sticky Web holding red card

if he can take the opponent one on one, nail 'em with thunder or energy ball.

If he can't take 'em, toss out sticky webs because I will probably outspeed everyone, take the hit, force the switch, clean up with either volcarona or megaheracross

Can Galvantula take a hit well enough for Red Card to be a sensible pick over Focus Sash? And do you even WANT an enemy support lead like a Klefki to potentially get a free switch out?

I'm not a big fan of Thunder Wave on Galvantula. A Galvantula who spends a turn doing something other than one-shotting the opponent or Volt Switching out is probably doomed, so finding a sensible turn to Thunder Wave is tough unless you're positive the other trainer will switch. And since Thunder and Sticky Web are mandatory and you kind of need Volt Switch to be anything other than a suicide lead I don't really see much room for it. I still have no idea whether or not Energy Ball is better than Bug Buzz though.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    I'm about to make the new thread. Someone @ me if anyone is deathly opposed to this, as I don't mine relinquishing OP duties if someone has an OP in the oven.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    @rorus raz I am not opposed to it but could you add my FC 2981-6725-2493 to the OP por favor

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    I think someone said they were working on an OP that held all the gym data stuff or something?

I could be making this up?

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Well, I gotta run, so I'm posting it now.

I'll be more than happy to post gym stuff in the OP or link to it.

YL9WnCY.png
This discussion has been closed.