As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET BOBCATS Discussion

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    EMAILS HAVE BEEN SENT.

If you did not get an email from me, or if there is an error, please let me know asap.

I used a fancy new gmail mail merge for the first time, so if there is a terrible mistake, I BLAME EVERYTHING ON GOOGLE.

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    As I said earlier in this thread, if you need a go-between for asking your giftee questions, I can serve that purpose if the giftee has not designated their own go-between in his/her letter.

• Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Muahahahahahaha. Giftee info is now in hand, and now, you fools, I'll show you, I'll show you all. Or maybe just one of you. Or maybe ALL of you! Muahahahahahaha! =P

FYI, I made an error in sending out a message to Geekgrrrrrrrr as I didn't properly remove her from the list when I removed her letter (for not meeting participation requirements.)

I have corrected this error by adding a new late comer (whom I vouch for) who will post their letter tonight.

• Jim SharkmagicJim Sharkmagic That's the Sharkmagic magic. England, UKRegistered User regular
    Just a heads-up that the e-mail went into my Junk folder for some reason (I'm using Hotmail)-so people might need to check their spam boxes!

• Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    Oh hotmail and your draconian spam filtering.

E6LkoFK.png

• DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    Information received! Thanks for the organization, SmallLady, and thanks for the go-between offer, Zerzhul. Off to plot...

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    The stalking has commenced!

Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    Do we sign our handles in the card/letter or do we have to stay anonymous?

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
    edited November 2013
    It is my personal opinion that you should reveal yourself at some point so that you can be properly thanked. In a series of gifts, though, there's some fun in remaining anonymous for a bit ;)

In addition, some of us participate in multiple exchanges on the forums here, so at least identifying that it's part of secret bobcats would be good.

SmallLady would be the final world on whether or not it's a requirement since she's running the event :) She is ultimately the person who would provide me with the list of anyone who is a deadbeat gifter.

zerzhul on
    It is not a requirement that you reveal yourself to your gifter.

HOWEVER, please do tell them some how that the gift they just received is for secret bobcats.

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    gots mine ... now to decipher their note to the Great and Wonderful Tube .... hmmmmmm is that sanskrit ????

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    For the 2nd year running I have been given a most tricksy of Bobcats. It just means I shall have to be just as creative as last year.

/schemes

6rceun58332p.png
  • Jim SharkmagicJim Sharkmagic That's the Sharkmagic magic. England, UKRegistered User regular
    Bought a lot of yummy UK treats for my Bobcat today :) I'm so excited-this is my first year participating and I'm already finding everyone to be nothing but lovely.

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Hmmm. After 2 years of rather easy giftees I guess I was due for a challenge.

edited November 2013
    Got the main gift now all I has to do is figure what to pair it with. It was tougher than I thought ...

aBByNormaL on
    PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Hee hee, I hope my bobcat victim giftee likes what I'm getting them in the few weeks remaining before my doomsday device is complete and I destroy you all. =D

I%20love%20this%20thread%20SO%20MUCH.jpg

• NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    My bobcat was surprisingly hard to shop for, but I think I found some cool stuff. Now just gotta get it bought and shipped.

• BombClancyBombClancy Sugar Lady Registered User regular
    I did not get an email and I did not see anything in my spam. I have sent a PM with my email so I can check again.

what do you call a pile of kittens? A meoooowntain!
    itweet
  • Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    I've already started writing out my "from your secret bobcat" letter. My giftee has ton of similar likes as my other half so buying won't be so bad.

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    I have no clue how to coordinate the gifts for my giftee. It's going to be all random and non-linear.

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
    I have no clue how to coordinate the gifts for my giftee. It's going to be all random and non-linear.

Random and non-linear increases the weirdness quotient, so I think that counts as doing it right. =)

• zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Bobcat shipped!

bobcat.jpg

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    My elf ninjas tell me that presents are on the way!

cat-in-box.jpeg

Bobcat away!

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Just ordered my giftee's gift. Really, really nervous. Had some trouble with the address. Hoping all goes well.

cat-in-box.jpeg

Bobcat away!

But... that's a Tiger!

zerzhul wrote: »
    cat-in-box.jpeg

Bobcat away!

But... that's a Tiger!

Maybe, but are you gonna argue with hir to hir face? =P

edited November 2013
    zerzhul wrote: »
    cat-in-box.jpeg

Bobcat away!

But... that's a Tiger!

Technically, it's a jaguar, or maybe a leopard, but I don't think he knows. I won't be the one to break the bad news to him.

cookiekrush on
    Yeah, didn't notice spots for whatever reason. I blame lack of coffee.

• Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    first half of my secret bobcat's gifts acquired! still have a few things in the wood works!

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
    edited November 2013
    My guess is leopard ... although visually the images of both are so similar ... On a side note Bobcat incoming ..!!!!!!!!

BobcatBomb.jpg

aBByNormaL on
  • bubblegumnexbubblegumnex Registered User regular
    My bobcats stuff should be arriving today and I can't stop F5ing the page.

<@zerzhul&gt; bubblegumnex: you were so very fucked up
    <@zerzhul&gt; you win at twdt
    edited November 2013
    So gift is wrapped and ready for the mail, it's coming from Canada so Have patience bobcats!

UPDATE: gift is sent ..... Mistress Bobcat do we provide the tracking to the recipient somehow?

aBByNormaL on
  • FrugusFrugus Photographer MontrealRegistered User regular
    Gift sent!

Frugus Eggbeater
    ufCl1ui.png
  • PRDPRD Kristin Lindsay I am a meat popsicle.Registered User regular
    I have also deployed the most secret of bobcats. Mwahaha!

• KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Initial scouting complete. Bombing of the Soviet Union will begin at the end of the week.

...I mean acquisitions will begin at the end of the week.

aBByNormaL wrote: »
    So gift is wrapped and ready for the mail, it's coming from Canada so Have patience bobcats!

UPDATE: gift is sent ..... Mistress Bobcat do we provide the tracking to the recipient somehow?

No, keep it for your records incase something gets lost, I'll ask for it later if it doesn't show up.

• APacManAPacMan Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Bobkittens are en-route to my location for grooming and redeployment.

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. -Robert Wilensky

Twitter: @APacManSays
This discussion has been closed.