As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kronus vs. the Image Dump (Page 8)

1234568»

• Options
    sharky tsharky t LondonRegistered User regular
    Great stuff here man! I love that turtles forever piece

• Options
    KronusKronus Registered User regular
    So I picked up a second-hand Cintiq 12wx along with some other gear for my home office this summer. It has been a complete change in workflow for me but I'm starting to make some progress! Here's a few rough doodles from this week:
    pzaBpDE.jpgloQ9cbF.jpg
    aRPz0i2.jpgi96Q9qi.jpg
    SCMMxvs.jpg

(The Samus one is based on an Olly Moss piece.)

• Options
    KronusKronus Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    It's been a few months so I thought it was time to post some more work! I still struggle a lot with trying to have a consistent output. I'll go a few days without getting much done, and then it spirals and just gets worse and I get less productive for long periods. It's easy to just save an idea for later, for when I know I have the facilities to accomplish it well, until I find myself saving everything for later. I think I'm at a point where I see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't fix it without practicing and simply making bad things.

In September I did some artwork for a video game music album:
    oGxI29V.jpgO3CpPR3.jpg
    z83EKIQ.jpgptkX69Y.jpg
    7FPhK5H.jpg

As well as some other fun things:
    MkhLF8w.jpgQnRQwg2.jpg
    5KuqJGf.jpg

Kronus on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Really love the progress you've made. Going back to page 1 of this thread is pretty unbelievable, and more and more your stuff is starting to look unique. If you are hitting dry spells, I encurage you to try and doodle more, try and sit down and not aim to draw anything specific, just get the pen (or pen tool, whatever) moving and make some bullshit. Despite the inclination to do other wise, its still better to draw every day than to try and do something epic every 4 weeks. I have to remind myself that, often.