As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PATV] Wednesday, November 14, 2012 - Extra Credits Season 5, Ep. 12: “My Name Is Ozymandias…”

124»

• RaphDSRaphDS Registered User regular
    I am proud to report I have begun doing this with my younger cousins! My cousins on my Dad's side inherited my Wii. It has been the springboard to get them into Zelda, Mario, and every other cool title on the virtual console! For my Mom's side, they got my PS2, and that's a huge back catalog I've collected with PS1 and PS2 games (think Metal Gear, Final Fantasy Tactics, Twisted Metal, etc. etc.) Now that we're closing out the current gen, I will have to figure out a way to keep my PS3 set ready for a new set of eager players.

• RaabeRaabe Registered User new member
    Shit! Last line make drop a tear here! D=
    Need to try harder to save our past...

• NomudNomud Registered User regular
    How fitting that a Shenmue remix ends this episode. That's one that I've always meant to play because I know how much it has informed a lot of modern game design, but haven't gotten around to it. :(