As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pfft..I wish..

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i wish i wasnt trans

i wish i didnt have to think

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    I wish I could be drunk all the time

I can't act like a normal person without alcohol, and it sucks

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    smof wrote: »
    Goatmon wrote: »
    I wish I wasn't sick anymore.

This god damned flu.

If you have the energy/wherewithal to operate a computer I posit that you do not have actual flu.

For a while, I did, and had a couple spells where I could barely even sit up comfortably.

The actual flu part is mostly over with by now, but this stupid cough and congestion just refuses to fucking leave.

I'm sick of fucking coughing up gunk constantly, every day, and it's driving me fucking mad.

that's the worst part of being sick, the aftermath

you feel better, you're no longer contagious but then your body just starts retching up bile from your sinuses forever. grosssssss

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I wish I could be excited about new things instead of thinking of every possible reason why change could be awful.

Having panic attacks over things that aren't even happening is really obnoxious.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I have started waking up feeling really anxious again. Like, heart racing, mouth dry, skin tingling. For no reason, not even with anything in my mind that should be triggering that feeling.

I think it's purely a biochemical thing, and it is probably a warning sign that no more antidepressants plus shitty winter weather is in danger of fucking my head up again. It is kind of tedious to have to return to consciously keeping track of my mood and thoughts if I want to not spiral into being a sad sack of uselessness again.

Brovid Hasselsmof on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Berk wrote: »
    i wish i didnt get so worked up over wondering if someone will get back to me

i need to agree with this about 20000 times.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I wish I could be excited about new things instead of thinking of every possible reason why change could be awful.

Having panic attacks over things that aren't even happening is really obnoxious.

Oh Jesus Christ, yes.

Come sit down, lemme buy you a drink.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Ran into an MRA on a friend's facebook status. He just told me that circumcision is the same thing as the genital mutilation performed on females in the third world.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Ran into an MRA on a friend's facebook status. He just told me that circumcision is the same thing as the genital mutilation performed on females in the third world.

respond to him with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNfjcazPbNA

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Circumcision sucks, but uh

My dick still works more or less how it's supposed to

It's my understanding that female genital mutilation does not afford this same thing

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular

Hahahahaha, this person is an idiot and you should just not talk to or think about them.

• Options
    Panic ButtonPanic Button Robo-cannibal Registered User regular
    I wish I could do some cooking tonight. I don't have any supplies, though. Dorm life.

Drawings and short stories: sketchatron.tumblr.com
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I wish tiny death star would stop crashing on me

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Circumcision sucks, but uh

My dick still works more or less how it's supposed to

It's my understanding that female genital mutilation does not afford this same thing

Getting circumcised was worse than heart surgery.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    My dick is great. Circumcision isn't a big deal at all. It's not like it forever robs you of all sexual pleasure like with female mutilation.

Now we shouldn't be forcing it on babies for no good reason like we have been but it's not even the same ballpark. It's not even the same league! It's not even the same fucking sport as female genital mutilation!

An equivalent would be cutting the head off a dude's dick while cutting off the top layer of skin. I suggest that piece of human shit give that a try and then get back to you.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I don't know anything about this person, but maybe you should just provide him with some facts about female genital mutilation that he appears to be missing and maybe he will see how fucked up he is. I mean, either tell him how fucked up he is, or just let him fall into that MRA shit without any influence from reality.

Save this poor man from a life of MRA nonsense.
    The worst that can happen is he spouts some more ignorant shit before you go "okay I guess he's just an idiot and not only ill informed."

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Dongs GaloreDongs Galore Registered User regular
    circumsicion, no sir! (cumcision)

• Options
    RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    I wish my housemate would stop neglecting her dog so it would stop crying. Like fuck he probably just needs to take a piss.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    let the dog out

just get up and be like "do you want me to let dog out"

and then let the dog out

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    but who let the dogs out

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    not rawrbear, and not rawrbear's housemate

and dammit I'd be lying if I said we had any other leads

the case has gone cold

f2ojmwh3geue.png
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    I wish college students wouldn't set off fire alarms at 2:30 in the morning when it's raining.

• Options
    RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    I sometimes let the dog out, the other half of the time I get my housemate attempting to stop me cause she thinks he doesn't need out or some shit. Its funny that dog is the best behaved little dude but only when his owners are absent.

• Options
    edited November 2013
    Peccavi wrote: »
    I wish college students wouldn't set off fire alarms at 2:30 in the morning when it's raining.

I'm now awake because the fucking that's going on in the room above mine. I got work at 630am. When I get up to get ready the loud ass music is getting turned on with the bass all the way up.

TheStig on
  • Options
    i wish i didnt hate myself

i wish i was responsible

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

i wish i was responsible

The awkward first draft Skee-lo's I Wish.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

i wish i was responsible

Hugss :(

• Options
    i just
    things should be better

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    They will be, and they're better than when you were stuck living with your hellish father. I know that's not a lot to offer right now, but no matter what you say otherwise you are a smart, funny, talented young lady who'll get through this. You've made more progress and taken more risks that've paid off than most people I know my age. If you've gotten through all of what's happened to you so far, then don't stop for nothing. You won't come out the other side unscathed or perfect, nobody does, but you'll at least make it. I know you will, as your friend.

I believe in you.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    I wish I could to the right thing, or that I wasn't such a shit brained child.

I also wish I wasn't a failure at school or as a person, and that when ever I leave the house I didn't feel so invisible/out of place. I don't think I belong anywhere.

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    I wish I could sleep

I've even awake for 20 hours and I have to be up in 6.

• Options
    Biscuits and GravyBiscuits and Gravy Marchwarden of Beardlorien Registered User regular
    I wish that I didn't have the hiccups.

I wish I had some pickle juice.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    I wish I could give Biscuits my amazing ability to make my hiccups go away instantly

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »
    I wish I could give Biscuits my amazing ability to make my hiccups go away instantly

You just look in a mirror and it startles em right out of you?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Rude.

• Options
    WimbleWimble Registered User regular
    well what if I was to suggest that upon my mirror rests one photograph depicting none other than pip the fair and that it in fact covers the entire reflective surface so as to make it impossible for me to view anything except pip the fair?

what would you say then, mister?

4SMZq.jpg
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Wimble wrote: »
    well what if I was to suggest that upon my mirror rests one photograph depicting none other than pip the fair and that it in fact covers the entire reflective surface so as to make it impossible for me to view anything except pip the fair?

what would you say then, mister?

Well, I'd suggest that you are in fact a masochist, Wimble.

• Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    I'm so tired, mentally. I snapped at my mum this morning. Wish I wasn't so yucky to those I love.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    wish i had more food

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    wish i had more food

same.