As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

totally krossed out [chat]

skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin againRegistered User regular
w8qru8.jpg

I'll make ya rump rump wiggle and shake your rump
cause I'll be kicking the flavor that makes you wanna jump

TD_Cocoa%20Kiss_Kriss%20Kross2.jpg

and everything is to the back with a little slack
cause inside-out its wiggida wiggida wiggida wack

MichaelKrissKross.png

cause I'm the miggida miggida miggida Mac Daddy

kriss-krossb.jpg

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    is calcium carbonate hallucinogenic i think im trippin

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Dat hair.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    fucking brackets

they burns us precious

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    omg i think i need a doctor these tablets are fkin strong

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    So England is a country and dogs can look up

also

offensive-ads-that-should-be-banned-3.jpg

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    They Might Be Giants were such genuine fun. Dr Worm is just such a good song.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @mazzyx

played with the calculator yet?

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    RIP Mac Daddy

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    come to me my precious

turtle-pudding-pies.jpg

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    So. Tired.

I just joined a new team; should I make brownies and bring them in tomorrow or wait another week for then to warm up to me a bit?

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    come to me my precious

turtle-pudding-pies.jpg

I remember this!!!

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Other Raven refuses to accept that England, Wales and Scotland are countries, halp

I've since learned that they are considered "constituent countries" which is dumb. Like, they are one nation at the Olympics, at the UN, etc. They're all part of the United Kingdom. Here enlies my confusion. DRX is talkin like I didn't know England was its own thing. I get that England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland have their own laws and regulations and stuff. But they are not their own 'countries' as we usually define countries, like the U.S. or Russia or Germany.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    mazzyx

A little bit. My general feelings on it tend it toward about 2000 or so with full non-phase out and about 3500 a year with full phase out. I am being a pragmatist with this though and admitting you don't get the 3% of GDP increase in tax.

Thing is I would say for money saving you would have to also swap out the health insurance market to a nationalized system rolling in medicare and medicad plus the other general cost. I still like the graduated Japanese system. Not free but more of a graduated tax with the medicare age getting a reduction in cost for using the services and possibly also the actual cost.

Like I said my issue is I don't like discussing it as just a straight program because they won't ever happen and details and general changes are what will determine the success of the program at least in the US.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Other Raven refuses to accept that England, Wales and Scotland are countries, halp

I've since learned that they are considered "constituent countries" which is dumb. Like, they are one nation at the Olympics, at the UN, etc. They're all part of the United Kingdom. Here enlies my confusion. DRX is talkin like I didn't know England was its own thing. I get that England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland have their own laws and regulations and stuff. But they are not their own 'countries' as we usually define countries, like the U.S. or Russia or Germany.

country basically means nothin

england is a country but country tells u nuffink

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options

They're like states

But smaller and cuter. Like they think of themselves as their own thing and you just want to pinch their face and go "awwwwwww you so cuuuute"

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options

puerto rico gets an olympic team too

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    mazzyx

A little bit. My general feelings on it tend it toward about 2000 or so with full non-phase out and about 3500 a year with full phase out. I am being a pragmatist with this though and admitting you don't get the 3% of GDP increase in tax.

Thing is I would say for money saving you would have to also swap out the health insurance market to a nationalized system rolling in medicare and medicad plus the other general cost. I still like the graduated Japanese system. Not free but more of a graduated tax with the medicare age getting a reduction in cost for using the services and possibly also the actual cost.

Like I said my issue is I don't like discussing it as just a straight program because they won't ever happen and details and general changes are what will determine the success of the program at least in the US.

yes well this is trick behind AEI proposals

simplistic proposals are good fodder because it establishes a cred toward "concrete policy proposals" that seem to tackle left-wing concerns over poverty

but would never actually come close to reality, and if it ever does come close, then AEI approval will abruptly fade. See: health care

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    a gold star for anyone who can guess what is england's greatest gift to the world

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    offensive-ads-that-should-be-banned-6.png

these are raaaad

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    a gold star for anyone who can guess what is england's greatest gift to the world
    nPPCCAASEP5R5.png

• Options

they invented curry right

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    nPPCCAASEP5R5.png

close!

919UOwT.png
  • Options

lesbians

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

I'm going to go with Adam Smith and Capitalism. Enabling the 1% to thrive as nature intended.

• Options

these are raaaad

it is because women are terrible drivers

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

ali_g_indahouse.jpg

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    mazzyx

yes well this is trick behind AEI proposals

simplistic proposals are good fodder because it establishes a cred toward "concrete policy proposals" that seem to tackle left-wing concerns over poverty

but would never actually come close to reality, and if it ever does come close, then AEI approval will abruptly fade. See: health care

I do think if the Swiss referendum passes it might cause some shifts in the European elite towards this. I don't expect this in the US unless there is some serious horse trading or after the demographic shift has occurred and you see a shift in the general parties on both sides. Which isn't for 20 to 30 years at most.

I do see an insurance system such as the one I am talking about politically feasible in a decade if the current system hasn't shifted toward a Swiss style system by then.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular

these are raaaad

My mom had a beetle.

She rolled it.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    the best thing about ali g in da hosue was how many epople who watched it and didnt realise that it was the film that ali g made

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    huh

so my friend is taking a year out of college to work a shitty job full time because he wasn't enjoying some of his course

this was after flunking out of two different courses

he wants to go back next year but do classics instead of math alongside his english degree

• Options
    hints!:
    us-flag.jpg

United_States_map.jpg

Eagles_tattoo_509.jpg

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    big up ya self

• Options
    ok, im going with flags

also eagles

also the use of red white and blue in a flag

errr

cartography! yes, early cartography was vastly improved by the english improvement to the science of calculating longitude god bless u john harison

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    hints!:
    us-flag.jpg

United_States_map.jpg

Eagles_tattoo_509.jpg

Tim Curry?

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    So, this game Dragon Age: Origins.

I am playing it.

Why can't I be a god damned republican? Why do I have to prop up the exploitative system of aristocracy and nobility?

• Options
    @Ronya

You should watch this series. Game 1 is classic Na'vi winning while in a hole almost all game.

http://www.dotacinema.com/vods/6071#game1

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TehSloth wrote: »

these are raaaad

My mom had a beetle.

She rolled it.

cars are almost always rolling

it's how they get around

#dadjokes

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    wait dont tell me gooey

u mean dubstep

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    So, this game Dragon Age: Origins.

I am playing it.

Why can't I be a god damned republican? Why do I have to prop up the exploitative system of aristocracy and nobility?

Because they own the troops and the money.

u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.