As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2013 - SE++ Edition

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I'm starting to think I have a lot of aggression I need to get out or something.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    My body is ready

• Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    Sassori wrote: »
    I'm starting to think I have a lot of aggression I need to get out or something.

Want to be my assistant again this year?

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    Aphostile wrote: »
    Sassori wrote: »

Want to be my assistant again this year?

Baby you know it

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Wishlist post or whatever
    Hey Satan, what's up? I'll be your Faust today, so here's some things I dig on.

This is my Amazon wishlist, it's probably full of books or something. I read a lot of books, I guess. I don't think there's anything in there I don't want, otherwise it wouldn't be there.

I watch a bunch of movies and television too, mostly on Netflix although I have a sizeable DVD collection too. Sizeable as in I'd gently recommend steering away from buying me movies, for the sake of my bookshelf if nothing else. Television is a pretty fair bet though. I own all of Deadwood, three first three seasons of Justified, all of Dead Like Me, all of Batman Beyond, Shakespeare: The Animated Series, all of Twin Peaks, all of Clone High, and the first two seasons of Archer. That should give you a pretty good idea of what I like. Oh also I live with someone who owns pretty much everything Joss Whedon ever made, so no worries on that front.

I like clothes a bunch, I wear them almost every day. You can check the fashion thread to find a history of what sort of things I like, although honestly it's mostly just grayscale anything. And nothing with hoods. I can't pull 'em off. If you want to buy me clothes, be forewarned I am all elbows and legs, but here are my measurements:
    T-shirt/sweater: small (fair warning- I very rarely wear t-shirts)
    Neck: 15
    Sleeve: 32
    Chest: 36 (maybe 38 depending on fit)
    Waist: 29
    Inseam: 33
    Shoe: US 10
    And if for some bizarre reason you need it, hat: 7 3/8

I like board and roleplaying games a bunch, although I usually only have time for the former these days. My favorites are Arkham Horror, Betrayal at the House on the Hill, and Fiasco, although I own several others on top of that. Anything that could be played with just two people would be ideal.

I don't play video games.

I said NSFW okay mostly for the sake of gag gifts and such. I'll gladly throw the bottle of lube you send me in my nightstand, but it ain't gonna see much use.

I like food and drank, but I am allergic to seafood.

I'll probably update this as I think about it. And this is all guidelines. Send me whatever weird shit you want to put in the mail, I'll enjoy it. If you've got favorite personal things you want to share, or local sorts of stuff, definitely feel free to send it along.

Hail Satan!

Straightzi on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

no fooling, I would wear the hell out of this

7F29zk9.jpg

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Tonkka

Do you have breasteses on your wish list?

Are you requesting rude titties for Christmas?

The day I have to make it known that I requests boobs through the written word is the day you pull the plug on my life support.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular

no fooling, I would wear the hell out of this

7F29zk9.jpg

...I could prob make that pattern on a hat...

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    I would be willing to pay you real dollars to do that Usagi

• Options
    I'm swamped as fuck at work right now but I will doof a pattern up this weekend and see what it would take!

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    What would you say about a dino scarf

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    holy cow, dino scarf is fun to say out loud

give it a try

dino scarf

that's the goods, right there

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    I only glanced at the words and came up with dino snarf.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Years ago my brothers and I came up with the three words that are most fun to say.

Meat

Horse

Bunk

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    You left out

Pickle

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    Words that are not fun to say:

Moist

XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Years ago my brothers and I came up with the three words that are most fun to say.

Meat

Horse

Bunk

good, woody words.

• Options
    mullymully Registered User regular
    squeegee!

skullduggery!

oblong!

• Options
    SyphyreSyphyre A Dangerous Pastime Registered User regular
    Marsupial

• Options
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    Falafel

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Spectrophotometer

• Options
    Seriously, though

my favourite word is Verisimilitude.

• Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Need that clip of hank and dean saying scuba.

• Options
    Merkin

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Seriously, though

my favourite word is Verisimilitude.

Rather tinny word.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Merkin

Shut it down

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular
    holy cow, dino scarf is fun to say out loud

give it a try

dino scarf

that's the goods, right there

After asking my dog, "you wanna go poop, scooter?" My favorite term is "poop scooter"

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Magnanimous is pretty good.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Vermillion

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Lugubriously is a personal favorite

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Lugubriously is a personal favorite

That's a great word I can't believe I forgot it.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    The best word is amazeballs.

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Merkin

I've got a book called The Merkin Papers

it's great, because people get all excited when they hear the title

and I get to watch their faces fall as I explain that it's a collection of essays that were written in the 70's as a series of introductions to the programming guides for a Seattle community radio station

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    FgYVYOe.png

i call it Ghosts of Christmas Future

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I heard we were talking about Dinosaur Christmas Sweaters in here:
    L36cskJ.jpg

jgeis on