As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pfft..I wish..

1414243444547»

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Hooray, three hours of work scheduled on tuesdays! It's a start, and hopefully what I need to build up my confidence.

It's also a few months away until I can make hard relationship choices. There ain't an easy way to say "I love you, but I really want to be a slut for a little while."

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I wish I could just get up and go out to the pub or whatever anytime.

If I don't know at least a day in advance it is impossible to summon the energy to do it.

broken image link
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i wish i hadnt lost one of gipsy danger's swords

she may not have canonically deployed both at once but ehh

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I wish I didn't have a funeral to go to today.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I wish I could finish this baggy of chocolate dipped pretzels without feeling terribly fat for the effort.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    I wish I could finish this baggy of chocolate dipped pretzels without feeling terribly fat for the effort.

Give them to me.

It's good for bears to feel fat.

broken image link
  • Options
    LabelLabel Registered User regular
    I wish i had some way of processing and dealing with the shit going on in my life

• Options
    WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    I wish people would accept, "I don't like chocolate milk," as the perfectly valid expression of culinary aesthetics that it is.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Options
    RawrBearRawrBear Registered User regular
    I still wish my housemates knew anything about dogs ever. Let's lock the dog in a crate for a few hours cause he was 'bad', yes good idea.

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    WuShock wrote: »
    I wish people would accept, "I don't like chocolate milk," as the perfectly valid expression of culinary aesthetics that it is.

YOU WHAT?! HOW ON EART-

Oh I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me

PSN- AHermano