As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Question about the Powerball lottery *can be closed*

ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
edited November 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
Powerball draws on Wednesday and Saturday evenings.

If I bought a ticket on Tuesday that didn't cash on Wednesday, can I hold on to it and use it for Saturday's drawing? Or do all tickets become null and void after they've passed their next cash-in date?

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
ChillyWilly on

• Options
    Lord HomsarLord Homsar Lord of Hammers Registered User regular
    The date of the drawing it is for is printed on each individual ticket.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    The Powerball tickets I've seen (PA and DE) were coded for specific dates. You can cash them in later, but the numbers will be checked against the drawing on the date on the ticket (IE: 20-Nov-2013)

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    Ah. I see that now.

As you can probably tell, I'm extremely new to this whole gambling thing. I've done a few scratch off tickets, but never the drawing games.

Thanks for the help. This can be closed.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    the ticket is valid for ONE drawing only, however you can redeem it far into the future if it actually won something for that specific drawing

otherwise, spin again

This discussion has been closed.