As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[PA Comic] Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - Subsurface

GethGeth LegionPerseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
edited November 2013 in The Penny Arcade Hub

• miaAusamiaAusa GOD Gamer Of Daters ValhallaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I need a ps4 burn that fossil fuel : D this game sounds fun and addictive

miaAusa on
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    reminds me of when I lost about a week to Miner: Dig Deep (360 Indie Game)

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I feel I should note that Motherload is originally a flash game.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    This apparently sounds like a game for Henroid.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Cookie Clicker for PS3?

sig.gif
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Ehhh

My birthday comic is kinda weak =/

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    reminds me of when I lost about a week to Miner: Dig Deep (360 Indie Game)

Same here. Also that steampunk robot game on the 3DS, and the non-super variant on MiniClip years ago.

I just love digging greedily and deep, I guess. I'm lucky that there are never any ramifications connected to that action.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Oh yea, I played the original version of this game on Kong way back when. It was fun.

steam_sig.png
  • OmegaDezOmegaDez CanadaRegistered User regular
    It's always surprising how Gabe and Tycho mange to find time to game together considering they don't live together, have wives and kids, and need to make comics, and everything else the PA guys do. ;)

• CraftyCrafty Registered User regular
    Oh yea, I played the original version of this game on Kong way back when. It was fun.

I vaguely remember drilling to an unexpected, but not entirely surprising place.

• roflstomproflstomp Registered User regular
    OmegaDez wrote: »
    It's always surprising how Gabe and Tycho mange to find time to game together considering they don't live together, have wives and kids, and need to make comics, and everything else the PA guys do. ;)

Well they have staff to handle the business. That frees them up to play games and create. :) I presume ping pong is in there too. What I would give to see some MOAR of that.

• fortyforty Registered User regular
    Tychpo sighting:
    Super Motherlode

• GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    Tychpo sighting:
    Super Motherlode

To be fair, Tycho has the correct spelling for the actual mining term "mother lode" (though it usually has a space). The game chose to spell it Motherload.

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    roflstomp wrote: »

Well they have staff to handle the business. That frees them up to play games and create. :) I presume ping pong is in there too. What I would give to see some MOAR of that.

I'm pretty sure their work office is loaded gaming delights too.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

Have you ever watched PATV?

Part of their work day is playing games in the office together....

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    RE: Newspost--A driving game where you can obey the rules of the road? And have fun? And even win? I need to check this out.

Gaslight wrote: »
    forty wrote: »
    Tychpo sighting:
    Super Motherlode

To be fair, Tycho has the correct spelling for the actual mining term "mother lode" (though it usually has a space). The game chose to spell it Motherload.
    Time to play some Crisis 3.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    The fact that Rival's sounds so good and so up my alley makes it all the more frustrating that the PC port is hard locked to 30FPS.

Guess I'll wait and hope the crew is less horrific in that regard.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Automata Automata Automata Automata....

My glee is difficult to contain.

What is this I don't even.
    KalTorak wrote: »
    Oh hey it's female Sonny.