As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Now playing the SaltyTeemo drinking game

• JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    On a sick loss streak in ranked right now, watch me get dumpstered on stream.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    JAEF wrote: »
    On a sick loss streak in ranked right now, watch me get dumpstered on stream.

remember

dong hard

and dong long

moral suport on stream inc

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i demand a microphone so i can drink in ur psychic pain... pls...

obF2Wuw.png
  • Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »

i mean, lcs level play is great and all., but it has nothing on salty teemo.

• MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Joe K wrote: »

Riot's top priority should be making high-level play as entertaining as salty teemo. Suggestion: mandatory intoxication during LCS?

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
    Mahnmut wrote: »

Riot's top priority should be making high-level play as entertaining as salty teemo. Suggestion: mandatory intoxication during LCS?

Mandatory Hurricanes, limiting boots to 3 per side.

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I wish I had all chat turned on. I was in a game with a friend who was playing Voli at top against a Xin. Xin kept over extending and didn't put any wards down so I as jungle Udyr kept ganking him and mid since they were so easy to get. Dude got mad and eventually became useless. He couldn't even come close to 1v1 my friend as Voli.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    My favorite quote so far about the games in SaltyTeemo: "It's like Hardcore Mode in call of duty. People rage at their own team nonstop and the minimap is disabled."

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    I have now discovered SaltyTeemo.

"KS" is the mating call of bronze players.

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

To my shame I was playing support yesterday and at like ten minutes I was 3-2-3 and my ADC was 0-2-6. I snaked a few kills and I felt bad about it. Ashe stuck it out and came back with some big kills later, but it was kind of weird to start with.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"That's it I'm done" is the second.

Followed by "I would be Diamond 1 if I didn't get such bad team mates"

• SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular

I got Diamond 1 by being the bad teammate. Shh. That's the secret.

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Played against the rare Thresh top today. I have to say it is really quite annoying how you can't towerdive him, and he won't miss CS under tower because of the flay passive. I still won because I was playing Renekton, but man that was a boring lane most of the time.

watching you in that losing streak makes me believe this :)

oh, salty icebourn gauntlets soraka.

i.. i... uh...

i.. i... uh...
    IBG Soraka is best raka.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »

i.. i... uh...
    IBG Soraka is best raka.

Frozen Mallet, IBG and Rylai's.

Snowstorm Soraka slows all the things constantly.

edited December 2013
    ibg soraka->bork

i'm thinking about a "saltybuilds" site that records the builds...

Joe K on
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Nocturne walks into lane. Hits R. Walks closer. Uses R

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Sometimes you just want to scare them... Or sometimes you don't realize you're just out of range. I do that too here and there.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Playing a support FIddle game, not one person on the enemy team buys tenacity. I don't get it, man.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Lost a ranked game with an annoying duo queue who demanded bot, did poorly, and accused everyone but themselves of feeding. Next game, matched against them. I am my favorite Sivir; they are top and jungle. Every lane on my team wins.

[All](enemy)Orianna: no one on my team can land an ult, why are these people allowed to play ranked
    [All]credeiki Sivir: sorry; I played with those two last game. My condolences.

Normally I wouldn't snark, but it felt so good to crush them. Zilean and I were bros and complimented each others' plays. All in all, a really positive experience.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I had a bad go at LOL today. Lost all of my matches, and did poorly in each of them as well. Man.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Moridin889Moridin889 Registered User regular
    I had a bad go at LOL today. Lost all of my matches, and did poorly in each of them as well. Man.

GOOD it's what you deserve for -insert terrible thing you totally did here-

Everybody has bad games or days or weeks or, in the case of skippy, LoL careers. No big deal.

Learning to play from behind is actually terribly useful. There's tons of times where cautious play kept the enemy team from snowballing and have themI overextend due to overconfidence. Just keep at it guy

• RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    Roz wrote: »
    Double post because if a man with no hands can reach Diamond 5 you guys have no excuse.

That man is a god.

i got diamond and i dont have a brain does that count

You are the voice of a generation. The Einstein of our time. It does not count.

• LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Roz, there was bear in match, was Volibear. I made him dead with arrows.

I was sad. I thought to myself, "if Roz could see this, he would weep"

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I spectated a ranked game a little earlier and WHOA. I had already played a normal game the first full day I had this computer, but seeing everyone's actions play out so clearly in team fights was a new experience for me. I think I'm gonna have to relearn parts of this game.

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    Played a couple of games yesterday and ended up in a 5-man team consisting of plat/diamond dudes. And me.

Not only did I not feed, I did pretty well. Outfarmed Shen top handily, though we couldn't really kill each other (I was Nasus with an early Spirit Visage, he was Shen with an early Sunfire Cape), called whenever he was ulting and teleported after him when I could.

Later on, I'd just TP into teamfights, bark at everyone, delete carry with a 500 stack Q. Felt good man.

Didn't do as well in the next game as support Leona, but it worked out okay. I got caught out a couple of times, and while I was tanky as all hell, I couldn't quite delete people like I could as big doge.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    God, a Lucian played well is ridiculous. Faced one in a ranked game yesterday who ended up being able to literally 1v5 us and win; we only managed to scrape a victory because he got a bit too cocky and let us blow him up by using all of our ults and CC on him simultaneously.

Burnage wrote: »
    God, a Lucian played well is ridiculous. Faced one in a ranked game yesterday who ended up being able to literally 1v5 us and win; we only managed to scrape a victory because he got a bit too cocky and let us blow him up by using all of our ults and CC on him simultaneously.

His Q scaling and Passive scaling is ridiculous.

• ExpigatorExpigator Registered User regular
    I posted a while back about not liking Olaf's kit....can i delete said post? The dude is a MONSTER out of the jungle. His damage is so high, his axes are ridiculous and imo he seems to scale pretty well. Now my question is, should I be going BORK over Hydra? And what additional items scale well with him, is TF worth? I've been going SOTAG/Mercs/SV/Hydra/Randuins then either Locket or some other item. It's not unlikely to start out 5/1 so i can get fed pretty early. Clearly the improved Olaf play has NO connection to the fact that I unlocked BROLAF with a mystery skin....no connection at all....

On another note, Shyvana is so strong but her lack of CC makes her a tough play on teams without CC...duh right?

And as I say in chat often, amumu is op this season.

"Look out here comes"..."Susan"..."Suuuuuuuuuuuuusan".
    "Woah, I just scared myself!"
  • 8bitogre8bitogre San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    Oh Caitlyn. You are so good to me.

99Zzhwu.png

fl;akdjafa caitlyn fuck caitlyn

ew9y0DD.png
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Caitlyn is so cool. Though I've being moving more towards less mobile carries like Jinx/Sivir.

I just remind myself how much I hate playing against things like Lucian and Ez, so I prefer playing marksmen that aren't like that. It also makes me feel really chuffed about my positioning when I do well.

• JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Hot damn. SaltyTeemo right now is featuring a Brand who is 5/0 at the 15 minute mark, with 30 CS. He farms champions, dog.

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Does he know he can set minions on fire for gold too?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    That wouldn't be a very efficient use of mana now would it? He'd have to kill like 10 minions to get the gold of a manly champ kill. And that would take like 5 minutes, right? Everybody takes 5 minutes to get 10 CS, yeah?

Sorta related.

I have a couple of friends that don't like to play PvP, but like LoL, so I'll play bot matches with them from time to time. We queue up, and get a guy that demands mid (which is fine), we split up and I go botlane with one friend as a Lux/Leona lane, because we like doing fun shit as opposed to efficient shit.

This guy playing TF mid is BAD. Like... REALLY BAD. To the point where he repeatedly dies miles away from anyone with cries of 'TEEEEAM Y U NO HELP' while also attempting some really dumb ults into tower range to try and snag kills (and die instead). He complains that 'TF does no damage' (He had Sorcs and 3 Dorans Rings and a Chalice at the time, I think), rages when he tries to snag blue from me when I worked on taking it down then, says 'blue isn't for support' when I say that it's worth more on me, because I'm not dying constantly. I may have started laser-sniping blue from him any time he attempted it after that. >_>

Thing is, the CROWNING MOMENT here, is when he declared that 'bots are so op, ranked is easier than this'. Checked his profile after the game. Bronze 5.

Guys.

I don't think he was trolling.

ew9y0DD.png
This discussion has been closed.