As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[League of Legends] Now playing the SaltyTeemo drinking game

• pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    My draft normals are hilarious. They inevitably end up with 1 or 2 plat/diamonds on each team and then fill the rest with low level golds, and the game is decided by which team's high-ranked players are trying harder. Then it becomes a stomp.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    That would be fine if they put 1-2 higher rated on each team, but when you stack all the higher rated guys on a single team, its just a stupid match.

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    8bitogre wrote: »
    I'm getting really tired of streams getting viewers for shit like this.

eMDbdqL.png

Why even care? She can do what she wants to make money and if people want to watch that or donate money to some boobs (which I don't get, if you wanna look at boobs on the internet there are much better ways) then what's the harm. It's their money and her boobs.

• 8bitogre8bitogre San Antonio, TXRegistered User regular
    DaemonSadi wrote: »

eMDbdqL.png

Why even care? She can do what she wants to make money and if people want to watch that or donate money to some boobs (which I don't get, if you wanna look at boobs on the internet there are much better ways) then what's the harm. It's their money and her boobs.

I care because there is a giant amount of hypocrisy about this. Everyone rushes to defend the honor of woman and raise their arms in the battle against sexism in video games, but turn a blind eye to women practically whoring themselves out on cam. You can have it one way or you can have it the other, you can't have both.

• MiniwolfMiniwolf Probably somewhere sniffing somethingRegistered User regular

eMDbdqL.png

its not for her, its for a dude who got beaten up and medical insurance will not pay. I mean thats the story anyways.

League Of Legends: Ulven
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png

eMDbdqL.png

I care because there is a giant amount of hypocrisy about this. Everyone rushes to defend the honor of woman and raise their arms in the battle against sexism in video games, but turn a blind eye to women practically whoring themselves out on cam. You can have it one way or you can have it the other, you can't have both.

You can have both because there is a massive gaming community that has differing and often contradicting view points.

Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

eMDbdqL.png

This is remarkably goosey.

Guess what, different people have different opinions and are on different sides of this topic regardless of gender.

Pretty shocking, I know.

• SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    http://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie

QT is da best. Right now the housekeeper is vacuuming in the background of his stream. I could watch this all day.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
    Sampsen wrote: »
    http://www.twitch.tv/imaqtpie

QT is da best. Right now the housekeeper is vacuuming in the background of his stream. I could watch this all day.

His xmas music stream over the weekend was awesome.

After like 5 songs he switches back to Kanye.

His streamers start demanding he switch back to xmas music.

Qt response:

"Fuck xmas and fuck you"

He's da bes.

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Man, fudge Mundo right now and that stupid passive. Had one in a game who hit 5k health and was literally unkillable, he'd just regen any damage you did to him.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    Man, fudge Mundo right now and that stupid passive. Had one in a game who hit 5k health and was literally unkillable, he'd just regen any damage you did to him.

But with 5k health he couldn't have done really any damage at all so easy to ignore?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    salty... 68 Elo... Yolo jax, Europe's "It's the Final Countdown" playing.

perfect.

• RendRend Registered User regular

Women flaunting their sex on cam to make cash and the feminist movement are not in any way related. Neither is contrary to or supportive of the other.

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    But sexy characters in a game are obv wrong and bad and everyone is terrible who likes them.

But chick can sell her boobs, np np gg no re.

In other news: Sometimes I want to watch qt because he's funny, but I just really don't like his music.

steam_sig.png
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Mundo with 0 damage items and CDR does

Q: 25% current health magic dmg every 2.4 seconds
    W: 95 DPS
    E: 100 free AD with 100% uptime just for hitting this button, plus 1 AD for each 1% missing health. Yes, he gets a fully stacked BT with 100% uptime. With 0 AD from runes, masteries, or items he will have 207 AD at all times when he's at full health, and even more when he's not full health.

A 5k health Mundo is basically unkillable if you don't have an ignite for him, and yeah, he still does a LOT of damage with no dmg items.

With 5k health, including spirit visage and warmog's just his passive and warmog's gives him about 190 health regen per second, not even counting the 3% missing health per 5 from the mastery. With his ult up the number goes up to about 500 per second.

Joshmvii on
    I don't want to read a bunch of posts about sexism stuff again. Don't do this to me!

I can't stand supports who buy the Relic Shield and don't fucking use it/don't know how to use it. They either just don't kill shit with it or they wait to last hit the minion as if the shield didn't execute them. It drives me insane.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

But sexy characters in a game are obv wrong and bad and everyone is terrible who likes them.

In other news: Sometimes I want to watch qt because he's funny, but I just really don't like his music.

The music is part of his persona.

It makes him so much better.

If he listened to anything else it just wouldn't be right.

Stragint wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »

But with 5k health he couldn't have done really any damage at all so easy to ignore?

Those cleavers still hit like a truck, guessing he was running magic pen runes. He was something like 14/9/22 by the end, and could just fat about being unkillable while melting people with cleavers, Sunfire, and the occasional Ignite.

persona4celestia.jpg
    Joshmvii wrote: »

E: 100 free AD with 100% uptime just for hitting this button, plus 1 AD for each 1% missing health. Yes, he gets a fully stacked BT with 100% uptime. With 0 AD from runes, masteries, or items he will have 207 AD at all times when he's at full health, and even more when he's not full health.

A 5k health Mundo is basically unkillable if you don't have an ignite for him, and yeah, he still does a LOT of damage with no dmg items.

The cleaver isn't much of a problem but damn, I forgot how stupid his other abilities are. What would Mundo even need for 5k HP? Lots of giants belts for sure.

• DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »

Women flaunting their sex on cam to make cash and the feminist movement are not in any way related. Neither is contrary to or supportive of the other.

You worded this so much better than my response could have possibly done. Thank you for that :)

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular

The music is part of his persona.

It makes him so much better.

If he listened to anything else it just wouldn't be right.

Ask QT if he gives a fuck. We're all potatoes anyways.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png

The cleaver isn't much of a problem but damn, I forgot how stupid his other abilities are. What would Mundo even need for 5k HP? Lots of giants belts for sure.

The one I fought built:

Randuin's Omen, Ninja Tabi/Houseguard, Warmog's, Spirit Visage, Sunfire Cape, Banshee's Veil.

persona4celestia.jpg
  • JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular

Using a typical mundo jungle build

Base health at 18: 1946
    Veteran scars: 36
    Juggernaut: +3% max
    Ancient Golem: 350
    Sunfire Cape: 450
    Warmog's: 1000
    Spirit Visage: 400
    Randuin's Omen: 500

This gets you 4822 health. As far as tanks go, i'm not sure any other tank does as much damage with no dmg items whatsoever if he can stick to a target. Cleaver does 280 minimum damage even after their health starts dropping, he's doing almost 100 DPS from W plus sunfire, and his E gives all that free AD.

If you're going to play Kung Fu Fighting as the soundtrack, I expect to mostly be watching this Lee Sin. Lee, go fight people so the auto-observer targets you.

• Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    If you're going to play Kung Fu Fighting as the soundtrack, I expect to mostly be watching this Lee Sin. Lee, go fight people so the auto-observer targets you.

salty really stepped up his music game.

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular

Or vi.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Play Mundo until Vayne becomes fotm again.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • SpawnbrokerSpawnbroker Registered User regular
    Oh god, jungle Vi is one of my mains

Do I have to watch this? I just want to help this poor soul and teach them the ways

Steam: Spawnbroker
    This Vi must be really important

Because clearly her walking down bot lane is a bigger deal than the teamfight near baron

• CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    This Vi must be really important

Because clearly her walking down bot lane is a bigger deal than the teamfight near baron
    Yeah I was all set to enjoy a full game, since normally it drops in at about 15 minutes, but it somehow getting stuck on only tracking Vi is way too boring.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    I contributed to the matchmaking problem this weekend by trio queing with me (silver 5), husband (unranked, probably silver 5 equivalent mmr), and husband's friend (lvl 10). First game we got crushed by a Silver 2 Riven who got fed off a sub-30 Teemo mid. The next game, we
    were the only lvl 30s in the game, and I took Lissandra mid and mercilessly crushed the enemy team.

It was actually kinda stressful, because our jungler saw my border in the loading screen and spent the whole game asking me to carry them. I did, but...mid is really not my forte, so it wasn't as easy as it could have been. Playing against a lvl 20-something mid was a really good learning experience; I tried to channel one particular game in the past where I was playing against a gold 1 mid who would not let me farm without aggressive harass. Normally I really focus on my own farming; this time I tried to look for my opponent's weaknesses and was not afraid of being aggressive when warranted. It makes me want to make a smurf account, but I think that's unfair to new players.

I believe I need to look for my opponents' mistakes more in my regular play.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • PenumbraPenumbra Registered User regular

Do I have to watch this? I just want to help this poor soul and teach them the ways

I want to learn jungle Vi. Pretend I'm nearly as bad as the SaltyTeemo`ers, and then stop pretending. I will take your lessons.

Switch Friend Code: 6359-7575-9391
    Penumbra wrote: »

I want to learn jungle Vi. Pretend I'm nearly as bad as the SaltyTeemo`ers, and then stop pretending. I will take your lessons.

While playing, stop and ask yourself. Am I punching something right now, or on the way to punch something at this very moment? No? Re-evaluate your life choices.

Bam, done. Pentakill. You're welcome.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Does anyone have an order of magnitude estimate of what sort of money people make by cleavage League streaming? Pretty sure I couldn't do it with my current terrible internet, but I'm morbidly curious.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
    On a more serious note, jungle Vi is pretty sweet. Get some attack speed reds and some attack damage on your runes, slap some armor yellows and magic resist blues in there. Go 21 defensive masteries because the defense masteries are OP right now.

Start machete + 5 pots, grab a spirit stone and the attack damage spirit item. Build a triforce next if you're doing well, if not build a defensive item that gives you HP. Locket is still pretty good. End game build should look something like Merc Treads + spirit item + triforce + randuin's + Banshee's veil + locket/sunfire.

It's pretty hard to gank with Vi pre-6, but with the new jungle changes you can power farm to 6 and still keep up with everyone. I usually do that unless a lane REALLY needs my help. Non-specific jungle advice, try to camp a specific lane and make sure that lane gets its socks rocked off. If you do that, there's a decent chance your team will snowball. If you can consistently kill bottom lane with ganks, you have permanent control over the first couple of dragon kills. Also try to learn the buff and objective timers, and type them out in chat for yourself as reminders later.

• pawa24pawa24 Registered User regular
    So when is the next all for one style mode coming out?

edited December 2013
    credeiki wrote: »
    Does anyone have an order of magnitude estimate of what sort of money people make by cleavage League streaming? Pretty sure I couldn't do it with my current terrible internet, but I'm morbidly curious.

Depends on who you are. Yooni was getting upwards of 200-300 in donations per 6 hour stream season, + ad money for the 1-2k viewers she would pull in. A lot of the team Siren girls were getting the similar donations but probably not as much as Yooni. As for the unknown cleavage cam girls, I wouldn't know. I watched the Siren streams out of curiously to see what their talent level really was. FYI a Yooni is famous before Sirens because she used to date xspecial or at least one of the TSM members. Also to be fair to Yooni she didnt have her webcam directly placed on her boobs, at leas the one or two times I caught the stream.

Miniwolf on
    Q98DBY0.pngwolfmini.png
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure ad money is a minuscule part of streamers' income compared to donations and subscriptions, so you can't give a hard number.
    pawa24 wrote: »
    So when is the next all for one style mode coming out?
    The 1v1 mode is coming with Snowdown, whenever that gets here.

• chocoboliciouschocobolicious Registered User regular
    Kaceytron and that silverwhoever are terrible streamers but they seem to hover around 2kish viewers and seem to get a constant stream of 5~20 donations throughout the day.

So I dunno.

steam_sig.png
  • Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular

eMDbdqL.png

It's about choice. People are fine with MF as long as they have a Diana to play as. The steamer who is showing her tits on cam is doing it because that is her personal choice. She chooses to show cleavage rather than having a hugely compelling stream. No one is putting a gun next to her head and forcing her to do so, so who gives a shit. Meanwhile, if I have to sit through sexism every time I want to speak on Vent, my choices are limited to play or don't play. I don't get why you're aligning these two situations at all to be frank.

This discussion has been closed.