As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]zilla

PonyPony Registered User regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECUbuBrbP1g

What's your most anticipated film coming out in 2014, [chat]?

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Should we patiently wait for the next [chat]?

What are we, analmals?

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    We are Devo.

Gim on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    A couple were Christmas shopping. The shopping center was packed , and as the wife walked through one of the malls she was surprised when she looked around to find that her husband was nowhere to be seen. She was quite upset because they had a lot to do and so she became so worried that she called him on her mobile phone to ask him where he was.

In a quiet voice he said, "Do you remember the jewelers we went into about five years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we couldn't afford, and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

The wife choked up and started to cry and said, "Yes, I do remember that shop."

He replied, "Well, I'm in the pub next door."

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Actually nvm. It's only been 7 minutes. I'm just super bored in this class

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I suport this chat

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    She's a psychopath for wanting artificially rare blood rocks anyway

which is what drove him to drinking

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    I don't think I had ever played an anti-remake before, but I'm sure glad my first was Bubsy 3D: Bubsy Visits the James Turrell Retrospective.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Chat is imperialistic.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Death to the imperialist chatters.

• Options
    Oh cool. I get to sit through a student presentation because this lazy shit didn't show up last week

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    God save our gracious Elki
    Long live our noble Elki
    God save the Elki

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Hello folks

Its going to be a long night, my fiancee is at the hospital because she smashed her hand in the hatch of her mothers car. It looked real bad

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Death to the imperialist chatters.

[chat]rim belongs to the [chat]s

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    Hello folks

Its going to be a long night, my fiancee is at the hospital because she smashed her hand in the hatch of her mothers car. It looked real bad

Oh no! I'm so sorry, hopefully she comes out of it as unscathed as possible

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Damn. I'm sorry.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    So yes. I'm not best dancer but am most cunning.

This champagne wants me to drink it on the train. Which is against the law, oh seductive bottle!

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    Hello folks

owies :(

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    Hello folks

aw dang

she had an xray yet?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hello folks

Man that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. You should get her a nice bread box so she has an easier time getting into the bread when she makes your sandwich tonight.

• Options
    Kalkino wrote: »

This champagne wants me to drink it on the train. Which is against the law, oh seductive bottle!

i say it's time for just such a cunning stunt

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited December 2013

I feel that the ancient rule of bringing enough for the class should apply to laws of this nature

desc on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    This topic is 66 slides. Fuck everything.

• Options
    No shes at hospital waiting.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Hello folks

Oh no! :( I hope everything is ok!

• Options
    KalkinoKalkino Buttons Londres Registered User regular
    Hello folks

Ugh, well good luck to her and I hope she is ok

Freedom for the Northern Isles!
  • Options
    On a happier note, Wildstar looks neat

• Options
    Every time I hear a teenager say SWAG I kinda hope they become the inspiration for a song about the frailty of teenage life.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Oh no! Best wishes, broar : (

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    chat halp
    ive been eating a lot of green stuff lately
    i think i might get a case of the healthy
    and that shit is terminal

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    MentalExerciseMentalExercise Indefenestrable Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Funny. I married my wife because of her stunning cunt.

"More fish for Kunta!"

--LeVar Burton
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I still love that pharaoh month song.It sounds engineered to be some ridiculous fight entrance music for a boxer.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    chat halp
    ive been eating a lot of green stuff lately
    i think i might get a case of the healthy
    and that shit is terminal

I'm writing you an rx for 2 jbcs and a frosty stat

• Options
    Well, Steam threw Kerbal Space Program at me at a discount one too many times.

I finally caved.

I hope it's as good as people say.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

She required a resume.
    Under profession you put Cunning Linguist.
    3 bases were skipped that day.

Bless your heart.
  • Options

And she married you because you're a cunning Linguist.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular

I finally caved.

*signals [chat] hivemind to move on to next sim game*

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

I finally caved.

Remember: crashing further away from where you started than the last crash is progress!

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular

I finally caved.

yeah, I've been resisting it all day

This discussion has been closed.