As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]zilla

1757677787981»

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    @mazzyx @aresprophet @shivahn @thomamles

I fell asleep after work guys :(

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    Kagera wrote: »
    Worst term created in the last five years: paleo-diet.

So much consternation.

really amazes me people let this bother them so much

Have you ever been trapped in a place with someone who believes these things?

I have purposely read quite a lot on the subject

the parts that seem dumb I ignore. if I found all of it dumb I'd ignore it all together and the problem would solve itself.

it's just the nature of the internet I guess. people feel inundated with annoying shit instead of just calming down and tuning it out.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I thought this video was rad. Like the previous Healthcare Triage video I posted, if you got people on your Twitter or Facebook who are being stupid about the US healthcare system, it might be helpful to link them to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNiORew3uRY

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    During my first year after being diagnosed with kidney failure, my Mom was taking it pretty hard. At one point she brought up the idea of "alternative medicine" because hey, maybe there's something to it!

I told her, " Mom, you know how miserable dialysis is for me, right? It's pretty miserable for a whole lot of people. If any of that shit actually worked, nobody would be on dialysis."

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    Having that magical feeling when it just feels like everything has fallen into place. And I'm happy & I'm cooking , baking , smiling , and laughing.

2013 is closing out in a good way and I am absolutely glad for it to be ending like this.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    did u use the thermos
    Ain't it the shittttt

poo
  • Options
    msmyamsmya Being Fabulous Registered User regular
    did u use the thermos
    Ain't it the shittttt
    I use it everyday. I need to add cold water to balance out the hot that is burning my tongue nearly every time.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    feral

Are you in San Francisco?

Because I just got a ticket to San Fran for X-mas

@DasUberEdward

Which days in particular, and where will you be staying?

I'm in Oakland. On Christmas Day (and likely the evening of the 24th and the morning of the 26th) I will be inland visiting family. But I'll be available the rest of the time.

I think we will actually be arriving the Sunday before Christmas.
    @feral

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Geth, close the thread

this is a special occasion

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Jacobkosh. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.