As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET BOBCATS Discussion

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Still exquisite art ;)

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    @Nullzone ahh my mistake. They are excellent choices sir, you really did exceptionally well with this gift. I have now framed and mounted them onto my living room wall :)

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

edited December 2013
    Robot Santa, please spread some holiday cheer

zerzhul on
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    You have all been very naughty! Very naughty indeed!

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • MagicSwordKingMagicSwordKing | (• ◡•)|╯╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ) PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Well my bobcatee should have their bobcats now, UPS is showing delivered! Looking forward to hearing if I done good or if I done fucked up!

Aperture Safety Personal Observation Tester for Aperture Testing and Observation, Honorary Alphanaut, Grandmaster of the Tychonian Guard, Chronicler of the House of Brahe, Senior Editor for Mustache News, Agent of O.S.P.R.E.Y., PAX COPS Detective Inspector, and PAX Tours Saboteur.

"I think he starts in reality and ends in fantasy."
    "No he starts in fantasy and ends in chaos."
    -Anonymous
  • SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    @MagicSwordKing if they do not post by the end of the week, email me ok?

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    @nullzone - not sure if you ever got my PM about the sushi candy, but youtube the directions on how to make it. It's called Kracie - Poppin' cookin' sushi. Just match up the colored bags with the boxes in the tray. It's just fun to make. Eating, was an interesting thing. Hope you like grape!

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I just need ooooonnnne more thing (super easy to get when the store is open) and I will be sending off my Santee's items by Friday!

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    @MagicSwordKing, I'm glad everything got there safely. Now... I need to know, what was in The Box?!?!?!?!?! It's been killing me!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • MagicSwordKingMagicSwordKing | (• ◡•)|╯╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ) PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    Lets see, there was some really weird stuff. Included:

1 Casanova Action Figure
    1 Mr. Snots' Super-Hydrating Sports Drink
    Waxed Ranch-Flavored Dental Floss
    Devil Duck's Adhesive Bandages
    Robot Monkey Tissues (Human Safe)
    Cowgirl Coasters, which are exactly what they sound like
    A bowl that was really weird.
    Green Buddha Mints
    A little statue of Jesus with a cell phone asking for holiday bonuses.
    And of course, a baby-flinger.

Aperture Safety Personal Observation Tester for Aperture Testing and Observation, Honorary Alphanaut, Grandmaster of the Tychonian Guard, Chronicler of the House of Brahe, Senior Editor for Mustache News, Agent of O.S.P.R.E.Y., PAX COPS Detective Inspector, and PAX Tours Saboteur.

-Anonymous
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Sounds like a good selection. I think my favorite would be the baby-flinger.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • APacManAPacMan Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    My outgoing bobkittens are going in the mail tonight. The little tykes are so excited. The gentlemen at the bobcat distribution center say I have had something waiting for me since last week, so I apologize if someone has sent me mine and is 'having kittens' over my lack of posting about it.

*Edit* Pickup at UPS was not bobcat related. This time of year when holiday cheer abounds in delicious libation, for myself do I buy (later forgetting why), I think its time for a vacation...

APacMan on
    We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. -Robert Wilensky

Twitter: @APacManSays
    Lets see, there was some really weird stuff. Included:

1 Casanova Action Figure
    1 Mr. Snots' Super-Hydrating Sports Drink
    Waxed Ranch-Flavored Dental Floss
    Devil Duck's Adhesive Bandages
    Robot Monkey Tissues (Human Safe)
    Cowgirl Coasters, which are exactly what they sound like
    A bowl that was really weird.
    Green Buddha Mints
    A little statue of Jesus with a cell phone asking for holiday bonuses.
    And of course, a baby-flinger.

Pics or it didn't happen lol

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
    edited December 2013
    Time for gift chains! Let me know if I got anything wrong

??? :arrow: Lady Amalthea :arrow: msuroo :arrow: griff6659
    Frugus :arrow: pureval :arrow: bubblegumnex
    cookiekrush :arrow: Nullzone :arrow: kropotkin :arrow: PRD
    aBByNormaL :arrow: Kirindal
    draklan :arrow: LittleMissRachel
    Aussie Ben :arrow: AtomicGaryBusey
    DashD :arrow: MagicSwordKing
    ??? :arrow: SkeleVader :arrow: ElSantos
    ??? :arrow: Delaney

zerzhul on
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Hooray! My box of gifts to someone is being shipped out today! ...So maybe next week, a special someone will get something from moi?

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Came into work this morning to find a box addressed to me. At first thought it was from my bobcat, but it turned out upon further unboxing that it was from Satan.

I still wait for you bobcat; I wait for you always!

6rceun58332p.png
  • DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    It seems like one of my bobcats has escaped. I had it identified and was waiting for the proper season to capture and ship it, but alas, my timing was off. In the interesting of spreading bobcat cheer, I will be selecting another to take the escapee's place so that my giftee will soon be able to enjoy the spoils of reverencing the Great Cardboard Tube.

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Looking at the gifts everyone is getting I can only imagine the meetings going on at the stuffed animal company.
    "OK so for the last 2 years sales of the bobcat have spiked in late November/ early December. Can anyone figure out why?"

Yeah Folkmanis has some really weird sales data on what I buy around this time of year.

"Bobcat puppets... And crocodile puppets? What kind of sick..."

-Anonymous
  • KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    Likewise hit a snag in acquiring a bobcat for my santee. They assured me it was in the store but apparently it escaped the cage and wranglers. I'll be checking again next week to see if they've managed to find it.

• Kiss Me GoodByeKiss Me GoodBye Registered User regular
    To my Bobcat:

I will be sending you out your prezzies on Monday. Waiting for that last one which is due in the mail today so I can run it all to the post office on Monday ^_^

SQUID
    PAX EAST 2011 * 2012 * 2013 *2014 *2015 *2016 | PAX PRIME 2013| PAX UNPLUGGED 2017
    The bobcats are away. I repeat, the bobcats are away.

• Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    Little Bobcat is sent, it's bigger brother will be let into the wild on Monday.

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • rileyperrileyper Registered User regular
    Oh no my bobcat got loose and i think it was headed north maybe Canada bound.

Pax Prime 2014 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [x] BYOC [not attending :(]
    Pax South 2015 checklist: Accommodations[x] Travel [x] Time Off [ ] BYOC [x]
    Pax East 2015 checklist: Accommodations[ ] Travel [ ] Time Off [ ] BYOC [ ]
    fss.png
    edited December 2013
    rileyper wrote: »
    Oh no my bobcat got loose and i think it was headed north maybe Canada bound.

That's ok ... we're used to trapping our lunch ... oops did I say that out loud

aBByNormaL on
  • Lady LilybellLady Lilybell Geeky Crafter & Baker South Shore, MARegistered User regular
    @QuickSnap I'm glad you're pleased with your gifts.

5FzIdZ6.png
    I ♥ making awesome crafts! I ♥ my Cookie Brigaders!
  • sacratoysacratoy Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    My gift arrived from @Jim Sharkmagic, and everything was super awesome. My gift to my recipient has also been sent out as of a couple days ago. Hope they enjoy it :P

PAX Prime 2014: Pass [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Vacation Days [x]

PAX Prime 2014 Preparations Complete
  • DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    Bobcats away! Delivery will be in two parts, unfortunately, but there was too much clawing when they were all packed together.

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

Pesky. Bobcats can be like that.

To my bobcatter - if for some reason the feisty feline does not land prior to next weekend there may be a delay in posting but rest assured I will post eagerly when I can.

• VapokVapok Just a Guy. BostonRegistered User regular
    Whomever my Bobcat Gifter was...

THANK YOU! Love the helicopters!!!!11!! =)

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    Vapok
    Vapok wrote: »
    Whomever my Bobcat Gifter was...

THANK YOU! Love the helicopters!!!!11!! =)

Barring unforeseen circumstances, I'm sending out this bobcat tomorrow. It's been been a terrible tenant and I'll be more than happy to see it go.

• Kiss Me GoodByeKiss Me GoodBye Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    I lied last week...the package was sent out this morning. I've had an adventurous week but it's in the mail!

Blame snow and other plans. Also the 4:30 post office closing hours. Seriously, it's suppose to be 9-5!

Kiss Me GoodBye on
    SQUID
    PAX EAST 2011 * 2012 * 2013 *2014 *2015 *2016 | PAX PRIME 2013| PAX UNPLUGGED 2017
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited December 2013
    Bobcats have been ordered and should be shipping soon. One of the bobcats is of an exotic variety and has to make its way across the Atlantic, so might take a bit longer, maybe up to three weeks. I also have a separate letter I'll be mailing, since I couldn't include gift notes with these bobcats since they shred all paper products to bits.

edit: note is in the mail

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

Bobcat away on this end. Bobcattee, you have been warned it is a most terrible bobcat. A bit of a mean-tempered little fuzzbutt and more than prone to crying at all hours of the night.

edited December 2013
    Updated the gift chains

??? :arrow: Lady Amalthea :arrow: msuroo :arrow: griff6659
    ??? :arrow: SkeleVader :arrow: ElSantos :arrow: Frugus :arrow: pureval :arrow: bubblegumnex
    cookiekrush :arrow: Nullzone :arrow: kropotkin :arrow: PRD
    DashD :arrow: MagicSwordKing :arrow: BombClancy
    draklan :arrow: LittleMissRachel :arrow: APacMan :arrow: Mysticode
    Jim Sharkmagic :arrow: sacratoy :arrow: Ysterath
    aBByNormaL :arrow: Kirindal
    Aussie Ben :arrow: AtomicGaryBusey
    zeromyst :arrow: clickpictony
    Lady Lilybell :arrow: QuickSnap
    Kwaizy :arrow: SmallLady
    zerzhul :arrow: Vapok
    ??? :arrow: Delaney

zerzhul on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    I am leaving town on Friday. So anything that doesn't get to my work (what I used for a shipping address) by then I won't see until Jan 2.

E6LkoFK.png

• QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    @QuickSnap I'm glad you're pleased with your gifts.
    My 2nd package arrived, and I have edited my post to reflect it's inclusion. You rock! <3

6rceun58332p.png
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    I am leaving town on Friday. So anything that doesn't get to my work (what I used for a shipping address) by then I won't see until Jan 2.

I am in the same boat

This discussion has been closed.