As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Acquisitions Inc. Fanart, other stuff

VaanroseVaanrose Pin CushionSeattleRegistered User regular
edited December 2013 in Artist's Corner
Given the subject matter, I thought you guys might get a kick out of some Acquisitions Incorporated fanart I did. I was waiting to post this until I finished Viari but then two months went by without any progress on him, so here's 4/5s of the team, at least.

AcqIncGroup2.jpg

EDIT: Gonna go ahead and just drop some more stuff in here for critique/feedback/etc:

LilKidFinal.jpg

VaanRose-Ganon2.jpg

DonkeyKongClassic-vaanrose.jpg

Chell2.jpg

Twitter: @vaanrose

My PINS

Verbosity is my charm point.
Vaanrose on

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Hey! Welcome to the AC side of the forum! This forums primary function is for seeking critiques and feedback. Is that what you are here for? Do you have any more to share? You may want to look around and see what kinds of things we have going on over here.

• Options
    VaanroseVaanrose Pin Cushion SeattleRegistered User regular
    I suppose I didn't come here specifically for critique/feedback, but I'm always open to it. I've put some more stuff in the OP.

Twitter: @vaanrose

My PINS

Verbosity is my charm point.
  • Options
    Shifty24Shifty24 Registered User regular
    This is funny because I've seen a couple of these works before! Hello Mr. Rose! Hint, we were 3D TA's at school together. Also, sweet new stuff.

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Your cartooning is fun. I like the portal one and this girl.

What sort of goals do you have? Are you mostly drawing for fun? Do you have any long term goals we can help you with? The more info you give us about yourself and your art, the more specific and helpful our crits can be.

I can see some weaknesses, mostly in the light and shading department. I have a bunch of old forum advice amassed here: http://artanecdotally.tumblr.com/post/34036520746/kevin-oneill-part-1-painting-and-light I could go crazy in depth, but I don't want to overload you with information before I get a good sense of what would help the most.