As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Where are you from? It's time for the PAX Map!

• DrSteveMcNaultyDrSteveMcNaulty Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    Very first PAX and I'm heading up to Boston via car from Philadelphia. Soooooo excited!!! :):):)

XBOX GamerTag: The Triple Hat
    3DS Friend Code: 5215-0088-7445
  • ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    Recently moved to Lowell, MA, which takes a whole step out of what used to be "drive to Lowell, THEN take commuter rail and the T into Boston." :3

UyhWici.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Sorry for the long delay since the last update. I will be updating this week.

• LevelUpLadyLevelUpLady Registered User regular
    Very first Pax and flying up from Northern VA

• DedEyeDedEye DCRegistered User regular
    Flying up from DC, second PAX for me.

Someone submitted under the name "none." I assume this means they do not have a forum name since there is no account currently named "none". I have chosen to not include this. Please re-submit with a real handle.

@Meryl615 you submitted two markers from VERY different locations, about 1 minute apart. Also other information on them is different. I decided to not include either. Please re-submit so I can be sure to get what you want.

We now have 230 markers!

• VGVideoGalaxyVGVideoGalaxy Northern VirginiaRegistered User regular
    This map is really growing. Thanks for organizing this Zer!

• MohawkJDMohawkJD Registered User new member
    Just sent my location in. I wanna play Masspike Leap Frog!

• Ben2998Ben2998 Master Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    I can now confirm that I'll be there for PAX East 2014! I'm from Montreal and I haven't decided on transportation yet!
    I was thinking about taking the bus but I need to be back by midnight and most busses arrives at around 5AM and I don't want to pay almost a 100$ in parking if I go by car. Anyone else from Montreal? Maybe we could find an agreement and we could split the ride home!

Conquered PAX East 2013!
    Planning PAX East 2014 invasion:
    [ ... ] Hotel | [ ... ] Travel | ✓ Pass
  • kdmitchell27kdmitchell27 Registered User regular
    Delaware in the house! Myself and wife will be either taking the train or driving up to Boston. This will be our 3rd Pax East. Gotta say this is a nice way to strengthen a marriage ;)

• ScudMuffinScudMuffin MarylandRegistered User regular
    Added my new location in. Moved further west and this is going to be a pain getting there... was easy when I was 15min from BWI..

XBL: Scud FTW
    PSN: ScudMuffin
  • JlsoikittyJlsoikitty Land of Wind and GhostRegistered User regular
    cabsy wrote: »
    Driving in from Elmira/Corning with my boyfriend, if anyone in the Rochester/Syracuse/similar distance area wants to hang out pre-pax that might be cool! or carpool (weds or thurs to monday)

Does Ithaca/Binghamton count? My friends and I are renting a car this year but we're always up for games an' thangs.

• LordBraska1999LordBraska1999 Bahston, MARegistered User regular
    I live in Falmouth, MA (its on Cape Cod) this is my 4th PAX East and will be my second one with a kid. She loved it last year, so I can only imagine how she's going to take to it this one.

• TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    Just sent in mine. Coming from Long Island with 4 friends (possibly a 5th from Arizona) this year! My 4th PAX, 2nd driving and 2nd for most of my group.

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Just sent in mine. Coming from Long Island with 4 friends (possibly a 5th from Arizona) this year! My 4th PAX, 2nd driving and 2nd for most of my group.

Were you at the Wildstar after party last year? I think I may have met you. I'm from Bellmore, Long Island. Currently live at school in Utica, NY though.

If I haven't posted already I am from the above places and will be traveling in...potentially with friends? They have passes not sure if traveling together. I'll be taking the Greyhound bus there.

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Oats wrote: »
    Needs more Ontario in this thread.

Know why all of Alberta's trees point east?
    Because Toronto sucks.

If you were to give Canada an enema, Toronto would be the asshole.

Speaking of Alberta, marker submitted.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • ELnin018ELnin018 Registered User new member
    First PAX from NEWARK,NJ HMU if your taking the drive the JERSEY! TXT ME @ 973 517 0083

• DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    I would recommend strongly against putting your mobile number on a public forum. Good way to get picked up by a bot and get all the text spam and telemarketers you could want.

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • kdmitchell27kdmitchell27 Registered User regular
    Can't remember if I posted here or not, oh well can't hurt again to post ;) This will be my 3rd Pax East with my wife and leaving out of Claymont, Delaware. Can't wait!

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    sheesh only me and 1 other person from western mass so far.i feel lonely all of a sudden lol

I'll be updating this during this coming week.

• MohawkJDMohawkJD Registered User new member
    sheesh only me and 1 other person from western mass so far.i feel lonely all of a sudden lol

If you're talking about me... consider it just you now. I am no longer attending. Enjoy the pike ride.

• CoanCoan TorontoRegistered User regular
    Decius wrote: »
    Oats wrote: »
    Needs more Ontario in this thread.

Know why all of Alberta's trees point east?
    Because Toronto sucks.

If you were to give Canada an enema, Toronto would be the asshole.

Speaking of Alberta, marker submitted.

Given how full of assholes Toronto is, its like assholeception.

updated mine due to sale, where I will now be flying due to low low prices and everyone ditching me to drive alone(and bear the brunt of the cost as such) or fly for about the same price. There is now a PAX Party plane flying out of Toronto on Porter from the sounds of my group (12:45 on the thursday if anyone else is looking for cheap flights).

Posting on the phorum again like its 1999
  • DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Dolarrah and Snanne ....

@Dolarrah I haven't updated recently, but if you want to get on the map you have to submit the form :)

• DolarrahDolarrah New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Doh, last year we just posted the in the forum, I guess I should have read more carefully. Thanks

• nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    Looks like the big 4 in TN all have someone going.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    miker525 wrote: »

Were you at the Wildstar after party last year? I think I may have met you. I'm from Bellmore, Long Island. Currently live at school in Utica, NY though.

If I haven't posted already I am from the above places and will be traveling in...potentially with friends? They have passes not sure if traveling together. I'll be taking the Greyhound bus there.

The only party I went to last year was the Thursday night Rock Band party at the Brattle.

• gerafingerafin Registered User regular
    I live close enough that Boston's commuter rail is a viable way of getting there, but they've raised their prices so I might look for a cheaper option.
    My current plan is to build a jetpack. If anyone else is planning on getting there by jetpack, let me know. We can fly to Boston in formation.

• jasonakaramjasonakaram NHRegistered User regular
    My son and I are coming from Concord, NH. This is PAX East # 4 for us. Best 3 days I get to spend with my son all year and this year my daughter is coming with us one day. It's really turned into a holiday for us :)

• Gilman3Gilman3 Registered User new member
    Coming from Torrington, CT. If you like package stores and grocery stores, this is the place for you!

• jaudron2jaudron2 Registered User new member
    I'm coming from Buenos Aires, Argentina and this will be my second PAX East!

Updated!

Unfortunately batchgeo has changed their policy to only allow a maximum of 250 total markers on their free account maps. Therefore I am switching to maptive for this. Maptive allows 2500 markers, but only adding 250 per day.

new map link: http://www.maptive.com/ver3/paxeast2014

We now have 266 markers on the map :)

• miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Updated!

Unfortunately batchgeo has changed their policy to only allow a maximum of 250 total markers on their free account maps. Therefore I am switching to maptive for this. Maptive allows 2500 markers, but only adding 250 per day.

new map link: http://www.maptive.com/ver3/paxeast2014

We now have 266 markers on the map :)

Do we need to refill out the application to be placed on the new map or is it all just being slowly transitioned over? Awesome job, thanks for being so up to date with it!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
    It should all be there.

• weekoldpizzaweekoldpizza Registered User new member
    I will be coming from Syracuse, NY. There are 4 of us total and it will be our second time at PAX East. We had a great time in 2012 and are excited to see what this one will bring.

• BeighBeigh Bloomington, ILRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    I'm thrilled to say I've submitted my information now that I'm confirmed for my first PAX. I got on the forum badge - and possibly a map like this? - back in 2009 when I was a college senior extremely excited about spending all of my remaining money to go to Prime alone. Instead I spent it to finish my degree and on a few dates with the woman of my dreams, who will accompany me to Boston three months before our wedding.

Beigh on
    CVpdlHm.png76561197996811040.png
  • WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    Wichita checking in. Fourth PAX, first East.

I see @Lnrt87 from Sublette, KS representing. Damn, son! That's at least three hours driving before you set foot on a commercial airport. Are you going through Wichita or taking the drive time hit to get a direct flight out of Denver?

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

• Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    @WuShock I will be flying from Wichita. I have sisters that live there so I can crash at their place and make this a week long vacation.

• KryptoLojikKryptoLojik Grand Master of Funkotron NE Pa.Registered User regular
    Is a forum profile required to get on the map? I sent in my form about a month ago and still havent been added. I made this profile name to ask this question so now i have one, is that why i wasnt added or should i keep waiting, i dont want to have 2 dots on the map.