As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Shame

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited December 2013 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Shame

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• MrsFeanorMrsFeanor Registered User new member
    Oops.

• nephilim74nephilim74 Registered User new member
    This is the way most of my spiteful actions have turned out...which is why I got out of the business.

• EndbringerEndbringer Registered User new member
    Colin lies! He'd say anything to get that whistle back.

• triggertrigger Registered User regular
    Oh! Right in the feels!

• KaZeFenrirKaZeFenrir Registered User regular
    Just as he planned, all along. Now comes the time to harvest the sweet, sweet tears of pain. They will sustain him for many weeks. Then, the time will come to plant misery again. Then will come the time of harvest, oh yes. Oh yes..

• ApplemaskApplemask Registered User regular
    He's almost certainly lying, but just in case he isn't, open it up, remove the pea, then give it back.

• cubbylostboycubbylostboy Registered User regular
    Ummm... the same dad that conveniently dropped you off at Camp Wedontwantcha for an eternity of feral cats (hiding under the bush in panel 2?)?? I don't know, maybe I'm just cynical ;)

• TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Don't do it, it's a trick!

• J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Don't doooo iiiiiit

gekm71tpnnd5.gif
  • CrazyLovelyMe1CrazyLovelyMe1 Registered User new member
    I need more strips please!

• CheesyCheesy Registered User regular
    Your comics are amazing Katie!, the way you draw the character's emotions make me reach an almost full empathy with them, besides, your unique artstyle makes it much better. Keep up the nice work! (i actually wait for this page to update on early mondays and thursdays :P).

• fightingmongoosesfightingmongooses Registered User new member
    (no reward)

• BarthedaBartheda Registered User regular
    oh shit, this took an alarming turn. Damn Katie you sure know how to crank that emotion on us.

• KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    Bartheda wrote: »
    oh shit, this took an alarming turn. Damn Katie you sure know how to crank that emotion on us.

Thanks! It's been fun trying out something that's a little different...to be honest I'm nervous to see how the next comic will be received!

• Justin138Justin138 HartsvilleRegistered User regular
    *snert.