As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you need Friday Passes? (2 days left)

2»

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2013
    I will admit I do not think that bidding higher if you aren't going to use them, just to drive up the bidding, is a very nice thing to do. If you aren't planning on using them, just donate money to Child's Play on your own and let this go where it will with people who will get use out of the passes.

It's probably naive of me because someone could just say they are going to use them and then not... but still...

zerzhul on
  • Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Ah, yeah don't get me wrong. I don't mean to just drive the prices up for the sake of it. They'll definitely be used as I have friends in Boston, many of which missed out on tickets.

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    jonezenjonezen Registered User regular
    I'll bid $200 for the pair. That's USD btw since we had some silliness with the currency earlier.

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Aw crap!! Passing through airport security totally made me forget about the deadline.

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    Well that's no good... for you. I have been wanting to go for the last 2.5 years but something always gets in the way. My heart was pounding in those last 5 minutes of frantically mashing f5. Should I be expecting an email or PM sometime soon then?

• Options
    Heading to work now. I'll keep checking for an answer on my cell but, may not be able to make the donation till tomorrow. Hope to hear from someone soon.

• Options
    schussschuss Registered User regular
    Ha, was out at dinner, sorry!

Jonezen wins. Tube and/or zerzhul should be contacting you for payment. Once I get confirmation of that, I'll put the wheels in motion to make sure you get the tix. Ideally I'll have them shipped directly to you.

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Congrats jonezen! You'll have a great time! This was really cool and awesome of you schuss. Nothing better then seeing folks who want to go to PAX being able to go and even better the money is going to the best charity around!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525