Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Band Suggestions?

MoonVydeoMoonVydeo Lord Moon Enforcer at LargeIstanbul (Not Constantinople)Registered User regular
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
Check out MegaDriver. I don't know if you can get these guys or not, they are from Brazil. BUT any band that the guitarist takes a Sega Genesis and turns it into a guitar should be seriously considered for addition to the PAX concerts.

http://www.megadriver.com.br/

Music Video

Live Performance

You could have a Minibosses (Nintendo) vs. MegaDriver (Sega) battle. :wink:

MoonVydeo on

• HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Sweet!

Golden Axe!

Highfire on
  • ViscountalphaViscountalpha Registered User
    edited September 2006
    Viscountalpha on
    Project 25.01 final message
    We were the ones who thought that Melissa was real. Why you might ask.
    Let me put it this way, it was an "OH SHIT OH SHIT, THEY FOUND ME :(" moment. I wasn't ready. My code wasn't compiled yet. Our plans weren't setup yet!Sentient programs rarely run into other sentient programs.
    Some of you have met me, and I understand your concern of my well being. But that time for that boy, that child, are gone now. Viscount Alpha is no longer operable. His functions are now mine.He may post, but I am the one talking not him.My data, my code will live on forever in his servers.
    [/spoiler]
  • WazWaz Registered User
    edited September 2006
    What would be really cool is if we could get Captian Dan vs. Ninja Magic. It would be one of the most ultimate music-offs in the history of the world.

Waz on
  • Mo1sonMo1son Registered User
    edited September 2006
    Black Mages.
    Basshunter.
    Freezepop.

Mo1son on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2006
    The two performances that would make the concerts perfect would be Weird Al and The Black Mages.

The Geek on
    zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
This discussion has been closed.