As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

holiday forum memorial [chat] and sausage cookoff championship

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I'm so tired but I have so much to do.

Argghh.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    My American Giant size is XL because I am a big boy who needs a big boy hoodie. The best part is that the cut assumes that your chest is larger than your gut, which is the case with me and means that it automatically looks tailored and super flattering.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    My American Giant size is XL because I am a big boy who needs a big boy hoodie. The best part is that the cut assumes that your chest is larger than your gut, which is the case with me and means the it automatically looks tailored and super flattering.

Hmm.

• TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    If all goes according to plan, I'll be in a place to spend $90 on a hoodie by 2018.

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    My American Giant size is XL because I am a big boy who needs a big boy hoodie. The best part is that the cut assumes that your chest is larger than your gut, which is the case with me and means that it automatically looks tailored and super flattering.

I'm so glad I'm at least reasonably proportioned enough that clothes don't look weird on me.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    pls let me in on this AG coupon action!

Shivahn wrote: »

I'm so glad I'm at least reasonably proportioned enough that clothes don't look weird on me.

I got real tired of premium brands topping out at chest sizes that are too small and mainstream brands assuming that if I wear an XL, I must have a huge pot belly, leaving giant drapes of unused fabric. I should just lose about 20 pounds and slip into premium large but...

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    If all goes according to plan, I'll be in a place to spend $90 on a hoodie by 2018.
    It's very hard for me to imagine spending more than $50 on a single article of clothing, unless it's a really warm winter coat.

It's very hard for me to imagine spending more than $50 on a single article of clothing, unless it's a really warm winter coat.

Just get a job and take more of an interest in what you use to cover your body. Expensive clothes are so much nicer (and tend not to be manufactured by slaves if you play your cards right).

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I got a free xbox 360 downloadd for a game called The Maw because I bought a hamburger at McDonalds. Who wants the code?

• simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    sometimes I think I should stop sending DUE snapchat photos of things that look like penises

those thoughts go away pretty quickly though

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

I got real tired of premium brands topping out at chest sizes that are too small and mainstream brands assuming that if I wear an XL, I must have a huge pot belly, leaving giant drapes of unused fabric. I should just lose about 20 pounds and slip into premium large but...

Women's clothing is weird because I really, really need a tall, but some stores don't offer those, instead assuming everyone is gonna be between five feet and five eight. But when stores do have a tall, I'm pretty reasonably framed, which is extremely nice. Whoo androgyny.

my new tattoo is itchy and I want to pull off all the scabs but I KNOW BETTER BODY

I only send snapped chats to my extended family but I am told they are golden. The last three:

A photo of my dog eating pieces off a spiral ham (sent after a party where said ham was served)
    A video of a wine opener that looked like a circumcision device
    A bottle of "Pecksniff of England" soap with a nose smelling a dick drawn on the label

my new tattoo is itchy and I want to pull off all the scabs but I KNOW BETTER BODY

Bodies are the worst.

*itch itch itch*

No I am pretty sure that is an infection, stop telling me to itch. Fucking neurons.

• Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular

Just get a job and take more of an interest in what you use to cover your body. Expensive clothes are so much nicer (and tend not to be manufactured by slaves if you play your cards right).
    I have a job, I'm just cheap.

• TaminTamin Registered User regular
    edited December 2013

terrible taste, but it got a chuckle

Tamin on

Pssh, I got a Calvin Klein coat that keeps me warm in up to -20 degree weather with moderate activity for $45.

It was originally $245.

discounts.

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    whats your tatt fuzzy

Tamin wrote: »

idgi

I'd post a picture but its all scabby right now. Its an alchemy based tattoo and I really like it.

but im sexually aroused by bloody tattoos with scabs on them

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

Women's clothing is weird because I really, really need a tall, but some stores don't offer those, instead assuming everyone is gonna be between five feet and five eight. But when stores do have a tall, I'm pretty reasonably framed, which is extremely nice. Whoo androgyny.

Best thing about transgirls is that they all tend to be real tall. Makes it easier to have legs that go all the way down to the floor, etc.

Show us when it heals!

• TaminTamin Registered User regular

idgi

book of eli end-spoiler
    the twist is the guy is blind

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    I'd post a picture but its all scabby right now. Its an alchemy based tattoo and I really like it.

Do the tattoos form a circle around your arms so that you can transmute stuff by clapping your hands together?

Winky wrote: »

Best thing about transgirls is that they all tend to be real tall. Makes it easier to have legs that go all the way down to the floor, etc.

@Cinders

And yep. Tgirls who transitioned after puberty have a male distribution of heights, which is basically the female distribution+4 inches. So plenty of us are tall.

Well, after puberty prime.

Hormones are weird.

Winky wrote: »

Do the tattoos form a circle around your arms so that you can transmute stuff by clapping your hands together?
    I WISH

• PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    ronya wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    like, serious suggestion

if tipping has become as ubiquitous as in the US then fuck it, just ban it

no disadvantage to formalizing that shit

Because the result would be lower wages for a group of already not well off people. Tipping for servers pays better than market rate.

the market rate would rise if you banned tipping

and if that is unsatisfactory, mandate some shit

John F. Kennedy was wrong. You don't ask what your country can do for you, look what happens. Your bootstraps get worn out.

• SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    So my brother just flew back to Seattle and apparently Robert Khoo was on the flight and they talked for a bit?

</random coincidence>

Smasher wrote: »
    So my brother just flew back to Seattle and apparently Robert Khoo was on the flight and they talked for a bit?

</random coincidence>

It's weird to think about how this could totally happen to me, except I wouldn't say anything and unless the other person brought it up or who they were I'd never know.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    why are all Chicago foods so derivative
    deep dish pizza...Italian beef...

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    argue with me, @feral :(

aRkpc.gif
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

Whoa this is not Cool bro hating on my Italian beefs. They are delicious.

Did you see Jon Stewart rip on Chicago style pizza around thanksgiving? It was super funny.

sig.gif
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Fiancee has learned the way of WiiU while using the can.

• dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    dlinfiniti wrote: »

Whoa this is not Cool bro hating on my Italian beefs. They are delicious.

Did you see Jon Stewart rip on Chicago style pizza around thanksgiving? It was super funny.

my problem with Italian beefs is that I already have philly cheesesteaks and French dip sandwiches in my life
    there really isn't room for another shredded ribeye sandwich with cheese that really isn't all that different

yeah, it was pretty awesome and after having giordanos for the first time a few weeks ago, I have to say I agree, that's a gimmick/challenge meal, not something that is to be enjoyed on a regular basis like normal pizza is supposed to be

dlinfiniti on
    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!

idgi

book of eli end-spoiler

doesn't he kill a bunch of people though? is he a blind ninja type?

idgi

book of eli end-spoiler

doesn't he kill a bunch of people though? is he a blind ninja type?

i'm stuffed ;_;

This discussion has been closed.