As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

joe [chat]

y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theoristthe Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
edited December 2013 in Debate and/or Discourse
joe%20dirt%20.jpg

JoeDirt.jpeg

joedirt.jpg

a bad tattoo is a garden

dig it

tCubXo8.jpg

i got the poo on me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F324755_oA

C8Ft8GE.jpg
maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
y2jake215 on

• Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    exclusively from dvdactive.com

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Dennis Miller!?

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    *checks duck dynasty thread*

*runs*

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Joe Dirt is Cinema De Art.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Shiv is never going to make a thread.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaVa3Z4MsLE

someone remixed all of Linkin Park's first album with Gangnam Style and it is the best thing

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    IMMA GET A BURRITO

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    This is the worst movie. Oh my god.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Doters are funs.

i'm liking doter a lot more than LoL.

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

This makes me sad. Even I made a chat thread that one time.

488W936.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    solid op

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I feel bad missing rping tonight.

But friends were like, Mazzy let's get sushi at 5. And I was like k. Then they were like let's go see the zoo lights at the national zoo and hang out some more. And I was like k.

So I went and there were naked mole rats.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I really want for data like the okcupid stuff to be shared by monster.com or something

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    I feel bad missing rping tonight.

But friends were like, Mazzy let's get sushi at 5. And I was like k. Then they were like let's go see the zoo lights at the national zoo and hang out some more. And I was like k.

So I went and there were naked mole rats.

I read this in FDR's voice by default as I usually read your posts and had a lol.

488W936.png
  • Options
    Fired Up.

A movie about 30 year old men pretending to be high school students to sleep with high school students.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    psybrid theory

well that deserves a listen

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Except one of the characters romantic interest is a 30 year old woman.

So it's a movie about a 30 year old pretending to be a 16 year old trying to seduce a 30 year old.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    also I have started a twitter account that will post all of the terrible Archie comics ideas that me and Caitlynn have come up with

right now it will auto-post one every hour

I'll start linking it once we have a day or two behind it

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I don't know why I dislike Dota 2 so much I loved the first one

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Archie Meets John Wayne Gacy

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    I kinda feel like playing lol

but my body will not allow movement

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaVa3Z4MsLE

someone remixed all of Linkin Park's first album with Gangnam Style and it is the best thing

amazing

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

So it's a movie about a 30 year old pretending to be a 16 year old trying to seduce a 30 year old.

is it a movie about a 30 yr old pretending to be a 16 yr old or are you just complaining about how hollywood still casts 25-30 year olds as teenagers

I'm sorry but like 90% of teenagers are shittier actors than even the shitty 25-30 year old actors this is just life

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSEmycI7uro

1:40-1:50

should have sent a poet

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    I could play some lol

• Options
    The picture of Archie Andrews

• Options
    I could play some lol

but my body

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    my fat cat looked up at me with the saddest expression and meowed piteously. "What's up, cat?" I asked her. "You've got food, water, I cleaned your box...what could you possibly want now?" She mewed again, helplessly.

then the other two cats, who were nearby, gave yelps of surprise and ran away

then I got a whiff of the nastiest fucking fart I have ever smelled in my life

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

It would help if Geth picked me some time when I'm NOT in the middle of something.

• Options
    The picture of Archie Andrews

it's perfect

we have a back catalogue of terrible Archie fan art now

• Options
    6kKDVAp.png

also american giant hoodies fit real well and make me boner-inducing

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Guess who's going to bed now.

Hint: it's me, i'm the one.

• Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    so absorbent you don't even need towels in your bathroom

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    dlinfiniti wrote: »
    so absorbent you don't even need towels in your bathroom

laundry day my man

• Options
    Got trance on, dota2 searching for a game. Time for doters.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Zampanov wrote: »

is it a movie about a 30 yr old pretending to be a 16 yr old or are you just complaining about how hollywood still casts 25-30 year olds as teenagers

I'm sorry but like 90% of teenagers are shittier actors than even the shitty 25-30 year old actors this is just life

Most of the women in this movie look young, the main characters look 30. It's really creepy looking. And if I start complaining about something substantive about the movie, I don't think I'll stop. It's horrible in every way.

• Options

Most of the women in this movie look young, the main characters look 30. It's really creepy looking. And if I start complaining about something substantive about the movie, I don't think I'll stop. It's horrible in every way.

Why are you watching it?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Why are you watching it?

Family is watching it.

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular

well that's to be expected given the premise

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
This discussion has been closed.