As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

joe [chat]

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Eddy

That is an awesome fit and also you are handsome.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Toddler update: the couch is a ship and Nate is the captain. We have piled some cushions on both sides of us to prevent shark attack.

Our nautical career is about to end because it is almost time for Bread and Jam for Frances and then bed time for a certain little mister.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    what movie is Cinders watching?

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    that one where the two guys including one of the fake germans from beerfest are football players who end up at cheerleading camp by accident or on purpose or something because there are hot girls there

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

Fired Up

• Options
    edited December 2013
    I forgot that all of the incidental characters in Frog and Toad are such basic bitches. They are all catty little haters and frog and toad must rise above the ambient basicness time and time again.

desc on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Except one of the characters romantic interest is a 30 year old woman.

So it's a movie about a 30 year old pretending to be a 16 year old trying to seduce a 30 year old.

man that is completely missing the point : /

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    Toddler update: the couch is a ship and Nate is the captain. We have piled some cushions on both sides of us to prevent shark attack.

Our nautical career is about to end because it is almost time for Bread and Jam for Frances and then bed time for a certain little mister.

awww

what is Bread and Jam for Frances a euphemism for?

I discern a capital B and J in there but surely you would want the kid to bed before that

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @skippydumptruck
    @casual eddy
    @donkey kong

i had a really weird day where i basically didn't sleep last night then worked a whole bunch

then i woke up groggily just now and kind of groaned while foruming on my phone and seeing y'all talk about american giant

i don't know why but i was struck by an extremely strong gush of oh man i love my friends these guys are the greatest i wanna stop shaving and brustle beards with all of them what aristocracy they are

i can't epxlain anyh of this

• Options
    I've posted this before but

oAbaOv0.png

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    @skippydumptruck
    @casual eddy
    @donkey kong

i had a really weird day where i basically didn't sleep last night then worked a whole bunch

then i woke up groggily just now and kind of groaned while foruming on my phone and seeing y'all talk about american giant

i don't know why but i was struck by an extremely strong gush of oh man i love my friends these guys are the greatest i wanna stop shaving and brustle beards with all of them what aristocracy they are

i can't epxlain anyh of this

let's

let's brustle

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    *brustles lovingly*

• Options
    haha yes eddy

yes

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    I drank too much last night because my football team won.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2013
    ceddy if i try to let it grow it just turns into a soft, downy neckbeard forest, hairs all growing horizontally and wavy

i bet brustling with me is like blowing your nose with a lotioned tissue

such smooth, so warhammer40k figurines

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited December 2013

awww

I discern a capital B and J in there but surely you would want the kid to bed before that

http://www.rainbowresource.com/products/000929i1.jpg

Jacob funny note here: this children's book series is by the sane (edit: same, but also sane) guy who wrote that Turtle Diary novel I was gushing over back in the summer.

desc on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Trying to flash Bulgarian girl's phone with Android 4.3 TouchWiz? Didn't succeed, took hours.

Flashing CyanogenMod 10.2? Took 2 minutes and worked flawlessly.

I don't know why I ever pretend I won't do that, it works too well.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I find it kinda funny that all the hot sauce things I've bought that had "CAUTION" or "SUPER HOT INTENSE" or anything on them were all boring, whereas I love most of the stuff that just say "red hot sauce" or is otherwise mundane about it.

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular

oAbaOv0.png

Funny you should post that:

Man fights 15 police officers in a bar while he masturbates.

I just want to know, did he finish?

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Back from dinner with the family and watching the Kennedy Center Honors.

Wonderful night.

Except.. for the politics talk.

*sighs* Half my family is Republican, half is Democrat, and all seem to hate the ACA and all wanted Single Payer. The Democrat owns a small business, and.. well.. let's just say they were all blaming my generation for not buying into the system.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Andrew Frey, 37, was eventually arrested after a wild, meth-fuelled weekend of erratic behaviour, which climaxed in the obscene outburst in Iggy's Bar & Grill in Salem, Oregon.
    It wasn't a happy ending for Frey, who after being treated at a local hospital was taken to county jail on charges of public indecency, resisting arrest and theft.

WELL WHICH WAS IT

skippydumptruck on
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Back from dinner with the family and watching the Kennedy Center Honors.

Wonderful night.

Except.. for the politics talk.

*sighs* Half my family is Republican, half is Democrat, and all seem to hate the ACA and all wanted Single Payer. The Democrat owns a small business, and.. well.. let's just say they were all blaming my generation for not buying into the system.

To be fair, I totally don't buy into the system, maaaan

• Options
    Children's books from the 1960s are often weird with crazy yellow submarine art.

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Except one of the characters romantic interest is a 30 year old woman.

So it's a movie about a 30 year old pretending to be a 16 year old trying to seduce a 30 year old.

man that is completely missing the point : /

http://youtu.be/vjrdjn7KayU

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

oAbaOv0.png

Jesus Christ man, there's just some things you don't talk about in public!

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2013
    Yesssss jake
    Yeeeessssss

Deebaser on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    SEE ALSO

CRIME MASTURBATION

• Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

awww

Jacob funny note here: this children's book series is by the sane guy who wrote that Turtle Diary novel I was gushing over back in the summer.

My Mom read the Frances series of books to my sisters when they were growing up. I got Paddington Bear books (pre-Americanized versions) instead.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Important announcement: this homemade vegan ice cream is delicious

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

oAbaOv0.png

Jesus Christ man, there's just some things you don't talk about in public!

I love how this statement and your avatar aline so.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I died in the zelda game

pretty sure that means you have to stop playing for a little while

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Important announcement: this homemade vegan ice cream is delicious

needs more milk

AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • Options
    You start over from the beginning and try again.

MAN THE FUCK UP!

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

awww

Jacob funny note here: this children's book series is by the sane (edit: same, but also sane) guy who wrote that Turtle Diary novel I was gushing over back in the summer.

I didn't even know that Turtle Diary was a book.

I saw the film adaptation in college and despised it.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Well, despise was a strong word.

It was just lacking in any emotional import at all. I couldn't bring myself to empathize or care about the characters or the events of the film, and I wished that I'd had that two hours of my life back.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    variable you played the ptr diablo at all?

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    variable you played the ptr diablo at all?

yeah, not extensively but a couple of hours

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

Fired Up

/googles

oh wow the movie's logo is a prominent college-style "F.U."

I wonder why this didn't make Cannes

vaya con dios, Cinders

• Options
    Just found my wax carving kit. I should get back into sculpting. I never was good at it, but I blow $500 bucks for all the shit I got for it, might as well learn how to do it.

Also, found a bottle of Jack Daniel's. I should reintroduce myself.

• Options

awww

hahaha he also wrote Riddley Walker which is a super crazy post apocalyptic novel

This discussion has been closed.