As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SECRET BOBCATS Discussion

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    Contre.... CHECK YO EMAIL.

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • VapokVapok Just a Guy. BostonRegistered User regular
    There's a BOBCAT in the wild!

I just saw it in Boston! Looks like it's headed north!

enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
    Vapok
  • contrefaitcontrefait Registered User regular
    @SmallLady I totally did and then updated my post. You're awesome as always. Thanks so much.

Also, there is an additional bobcat in the wild. I took waaaay to long to get it out in the mail. Life has been crazy. It should be there on Monday though.

PAX East 2016 Checklist
    Passes: ▬ Hotel: ▬ Flight: [color=red]☑[/color]
  • aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    Merry Christmas Peeples …… !!! Have a safe and happy holiday … I is outta here !!!

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Kiss Me GoodByeKiss Me GoodBye Registered User regular
    edited December 2013
    @rileyper I'm glad you like it! I feel pretty proud of my TMNT wrapping paper haha

zerzhul on
    SQUID
    PAX EAST 2011 * 2012 * 2013 *2014 *2015 *2016 | PAX PRIME 2013| PAX UNPLUGGED 2017
  • QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    On the one hand, I'm getting a little concerned that my sponsor is dicking out on me and leaving me an orphan, as I've not acquired my Bobcat yet.

On the other hand, I know my target won't be getting his present until Tuesday, so I still have a shred of hope.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think there's still a fair number of people who haven't received things yet, so I wouldn't worry too much about having a deadbeat. People often wait too long due to procrastination, or they think something has to be near xmas since it's a gift exchange (even though we started in very early november) and get bit by the holiday shipping issues.

I don't want to call anyone out until after the actual deadline.

No worries on my end .... I have not received anything yet and cannot personally check until I get back anyway so no stressing here

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Bobcat, your package is loose. Expect it in 2 parts. That is all.

6rceun58332p.png
  • DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    Contrary to what I initially thought, it appears that trained handlers somehow managed to wrangle all of the bobcats into one package, which is estimated to reach the victim giftee on the 24th. (Woo hoo! Timing!)

(Re: Zerzhul's comments on later packages - I did wait until December on purpose, and *then* had issues with item availability and shipping. It would also be fair to say there was some procrastination in sorting through the other issues as well. I hit the trifecta! B) )

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

During the Christmas Hangout, please make all bobcat related posts in here :) They will get sorted out after the fact.

• Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    QuickSnap wrote: »
    Bobcat, your package is loose. Expect it in 2 parts. That is all.

:winky:

broken image link
    edited December 2013
    This is the discussion thread where is the pics thread ???? (cause when I get home I need to know where my pics of awesomeness go)!

aBByNormaL on
    aBByNormaL wrote: »
    This is the discussion thread where is the pics thread ???? (cause when I get home I need to know where my pics of awesomeness go)!
    zerzhul wrote: »
    During the Christmas Hangout, please make all bobcat related posts in here :) They will get sorted out after the fact.
    :)

Gotcha, merry Xmas z.......

• draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    Merry Bobcats Everyone and a Merry Christmas as well

• DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular
    My bobcats were supposed to be delivered today, but I have no way of telling. Godspeed, you furry, clawed bundles of holiday joy!

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I think my bobcats broke free. There hasn't been any updates of the tracking since it left the state of origin.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • Jim SharkmagicJim Sharkmagic That's the Sharkmagic magic. England, UKRegistered User regular
    Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas! We had a storm here a couple of days ago that buggered up our power, so this is a kind of placeholder post until we get it back! My Bobcat delivery came yesterday, and I have no forum name to go by, so I can only say a huge thank you to the name on the Amazon receipt-Stephen! He bought me some absolutely beautiful Steampunk books, and they were so wonderfully wrapped! I squealed the whole time I was opening them, they're so gorgeous! Will do a proper post with photos once we get power back. Thank you SO much Stephen, you've made my Christmas!!

It would appear my bobcat has been held up in customs clearance.

I told it not to smile to the immigration lady...

Vapok
    Betcha it is being body cavity searched ..... Nassssssssty Cusssssstommmsssssssss ! My preciousssssssssss .....

• KirindalKirindal Registered User regular
    That's why you got to keep it on an IV drip of double strength horse tranquilizers in the box. Customs people don't like surprises eager to show off their sharp ends when the box is opened.

• Manic2kManic2k Brotherhood of the Squirrel [AUS]Registered User regular
    Dearest secret bobcat victum,

I will be sending off your Cardboard tube package tomorrow, On part of your gift was supposed to be custom made but the creator has been crazy busy with the holidays, so I will send what I have with out it and if it is finished EVER I will send it to you.

Your Pal,

Manic2K

PS, My own package arrived, with the holidays being so hecitc I haven't had a chance to upload pics~!

I will edit here when I can get them up <3

Pinny arcade - Pin Pals community page: www.facebook.com/pinnypals
    Community Pinny Arcade Trading web site: http://www.pinnypals.com
    Pinny Arcade - Pin Pals twitter: @PA_PinPals
    SubReddit:http://www.reddit.com/r/pinnypals
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pinnypals
    Vapok wrote: »
    It would appear my bobcat has been held up in customs clearance.

I told it not to smile to the immigration lady...

Bobcat has escaped immigration and customs and continues it's onward march north by northwest!

Vapok
    A bobcat mysteriously appeared on my doorstep during my travels abroad ... Safely wrangled and retrieved by my guard-parents in my absence none the worse for wear (both parents and bobcat) pics of awesomeness to follow.

• parabolaparabola Registered User regular
    @aBByNormaL IT WAS ME! Also one more small-ish thing is on it's way. A family friendly & fun game I hope you will get some amusement out of.

Whisky Stones are sweet, I was going to get you some glasses but I figured it was more likely you didn't need that. Merry Christmas, sorry you got those late but I gather from stalking you, you weren't home until now anyways.

I'm still waiting for my gift. :(

Hmm, bobcat's still in transit. Hopefully it's been rest in its box and causing a international manhunt followed by destruction via flamethrowers.

parabola wrote: »

I heard there's a bobcat in the wild! It got caught kissing Santa Clause while in Canadian Customs. Immigration Lady was jealous and wouldn't let it loose until Bobcat warmed up to her!

Vapok
    Vapok wrote: »
    parabola wrote: »

I heard there's a bobcat in the wild! It got caught kissing Santa Clause while in Canadian Customs. Immigration Lady was jealous and wouldn't let it loose until Bobcat warmed up to her!

GG Canada.

Well now that I know I didn't get a deadbeat I'm fine with the wait.

@parabola thx so much, it is much appreciated and yes I have been on the road so it's all good

• SmallLadySmallLady Registered User regular
    FYI, I'll be home from Vacation tonight and I'll have time to go through the list and see who's received and who hasn't.

:)

"we're just doing what smalllady told us to do" - @Heels
  • cookiekrushcookiekrush Registered User regular
    So it's really going to bug me, who was my gifter? I'd love to thank you properly!

Pinny Pals - open to trading!
    Looking for Edith Finch Pin!
    edited January 2014
    Looks like there was a delivery..

EDIT: will have pictures up tonight.

parabola on
  • Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    The last of the bobcats I sent out have arrived. On the other side, there's another package waiting for me at work, but I was out of town before and working from home today. Hopefully there are enough airholes for it to last one more day.

E6LkoFK.png

edited January 2014
    Updated the gift chains

BombClancy :arrow: DashD :arrow: MagicSwordKing :arrow: BombClancy

??? :arrow: Lady Amalthea :arrow: msuroo :arrow: griff6659
    ??? :arrow: SkeleVader :arrow: ElSantos :arrow: Frugus :arrow: pureval :arrow: bubblegumnex
    ??? :arrow: cookiekrush :arrow: Nullzone :arrow: kropotkin :arrow: PRD
    ??? :arrow: GermanCityGirl :arrow: Kiss Me Goodbye :arrow: rileyper :arrow: draklan :arrow: LittleMissRachel :arrow: APacMan :arrow:Mysticode
    Jim Sharkmagic :arrow: sacratoy :arrow: Ysterath :arrow: chupamiubre
    parabola :arrow: aBByNormaL :arrow: Kirindal
    ??? :arrow: Aussie Ben :arrow: AtomicGaryBusey
    zeromyst :arrow: clickpictony :arrow: Moe Fwacky
    ??? :arrow: Lady Lilybell :arrow: QuickSnap
    Kwaizy :arrow: SmallLady :arrow: contrefait
    ??? :arrow: zerzhul :arrow: Vapok
    ??? :arrow: Delaney
    ??? :arrow: Quintious

zerzhul on
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    I think the bobcat played Knock-Knock Ditch as I missed the FedEx folks by a half-hour. I am trying to see if I can reroute the package to my work, but the FedEx Delivery Manager is not the best of programs. I may need to have it rerouted to my closest FedEx location...which is a half-hour and a toll bridge away. ~_~

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
    Note to self, next time carefully vet bobcat first before sending. Apparently it found a Tardis.

• QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    Are we supposed to be revealing who we Santa'd for? It's not that I care, I just see the gift chains and am wondering if it's something I'm "supposed" to be revealing.

It is not necessary to reveal oneself.

This discussion has been closed.