As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BASSSHOLE's Illustration Thread

BASSSHOLEBASSSHOLE Registered User new member
edited December 2013 in Artist's Corner
Hello friends.......

Looking for general crit and impressions of my work. A little about myself, I currently work on a few animated programs and have recently made a point to push myself to do more personal work mainly in the realm of digital illustration. Most of all I'm trying to prevent myself from getting lazy or plateauing into mediocrity. So of course the PA corner of the internet seems to be a great place to start getting critical feedback. So yeah let me know what you love, let me know what you hate. I'd love to hear your impressions. Thanks for checking my work out.

w1vuczU.jpg?1

iqUbjc2.jpg?1

Zm4Mqsi.jpg?1

GWWDefD.jpg?1

VaWauH5.jpg?1

PGlNvIr.jpg?1

some sketches too:

Mns0whi.png?1

uDqB2qk.png?1

SMAYiGz.png?1

If you want to start a conversation elsewhere I can be found on tumblr and twitter......just search for BASSSHOLE!

BASSSHOLE on

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm liking the second one a lot. Great colours. That fifth image is based off a wakkawa (jace Wallace) piece, isn't it? Rings a bell at least.

• Options
    BASSSHOLEBASSSHOLE Registered User new member
    Wow. Thanks for the look. The fifth one is based off a Darkstalkers character maybe that's where the memory is coming from? Definitely not based off anything by the great WAKKAWA-though I love that guys work. His Metroid studies are dynamite!

• Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Are the hands in the top one a photomanip?

Its sort of hard for me to really get a good read on your skills. None of these are particularly bad, There are weaknesses here and there that are sort of covered up by either heavy style or effects. I enjoy the colors, but I think your rendering is a little messy. The scratchy strokes and the slight blurriness seems a bit uncoordinated.

If you have some slightly more strait forward studies, we can maybe give you some more helpful critiques.