As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Heartlander II: The Quickening

19495969798100»

• Options
    LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    @Liiya I suppose I can start compiling a newsletter for you

I would like that very much!

• Options
    Thorn413Thorn413 Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Thorn413 wrote: »
    Brolo wrote: »
    Liiya wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    You're meant to put honey or cream in the tea

No.

one my co-workers (who also happened to be an american) used to put Miracle Whip (mayonnaise, but worse) in his tea

"it adds a little bit of extra zing to it!"

my british co-worker saw him do it once and nearly had a heart attack

Is it possible that your co-worker is actually some sort of other worldly being that is clumsily trying to blend into human society?

he also liked his steaks well-done to the point of no moisture being left in them, and believed that taco bell made the best mexican food

it's entirely possible he was some kind of miscalibrated replicant

Then I think you know what you must do...

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    @Liiya I suppose I can start compiling a newsletter for you

Oh please make this a real thing

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    The "it has been 75 days since the last attempt at skinning Grey Ghost" newsletter

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Well once the opinion thread closes I'm probably going to disappear from the forums for a while so... I guess find me on FB or Twitter

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular

Well once the opinion thread closes I'm probably going to disappear from the forums for a while so... I guess find me on FB or Twitter

Goddammit GG

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Why would you do this? Or do you see your neighbors sharpening their shears?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »

Goddammit GG

I love this place and you guys but it's a major time sink and I have some projects I need to set in motion out here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce7LS0kB780

This discussion has been closed.