As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Those Nutty Boardgames are At It TWICE (PRE and POST Pax Boardgame Nights)

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
edited March 2014 in PAX East
Pre and Post PAX Board Game Nights at the Westin Waterfront Hotel

WHAT Two coordinated meetups before and after PAX for anyone with board games, or anyone who wants to play boardgames.

WHERE Boston Westin Waterfront Hotel: 425 Summer Street. Over 300 Seats in three separate areas with dedicated bars and bartenders. Gaming will be held on the mezzanine, in the Restaurant and on the lower level by the Starbucks. Look below under the COOL SHIT section for amazing details.

WHEN
Pre-PAX: Thursday April 10 @ 4:00 PM until late, late, late
Post-PAX: Sunday April 13 @ 6:00 PM until late, late, late

("Late" means as late as people are awake. STOP ASKING HOW LATE IS LATE.)

ALTERNATE HOTEL MEETUPS
Game Night at the Boston Mariott Long Wharf: Thursday April 10, 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM, 50-100 Seats
(This is a smaller, more personal event that's great for folks who don't like crowds or have a hard time asking to join in)
MAP

COOL SHIT
The Westin is pulling out all the stops this year:
- Sauciety Restaurant: 180 Gaming Seats, Dedicated bar & bartender
- Mezzanine: 80 Gaming Seats, Dedicated bar & bartender
- Cafe (under the mezzanine): 40 Gaming Seats, Hotel Lobby Bar available
- Game and Gamer themed drinx and noshies will be on hand for purchase.
- The Cookie Brigade will be present in Force (well, at a table). Don't forget to Support Child's Play! (Bakers: Cookie Dropoff here)

HOW IT WORKS
On the Thread
1. If you have games to bring, please post what you're bringing. Note: if you're unsure or post "Well... I could bring... I dunno...", it's not going on the list until you're sure.
2. If you're looking to play a specific game, please post your request.
3. Please post your game/requests on the thread for the hotel that you plan to attend.

Once Present at the Hotel
1. Your coordinator for the night is LexiconGrrl. You can find her at the Event Information Table if you have any questions.
2. There will be a room map and game matchup service at the info table for anyone who doesn't use option #3 or #4 below.
3. If you've got a game and are looking for players, put the box top of the game vertically on your table. This is the universal sign for "I don't care who you are, please join us"
4. If you're looking to join a game, look for vertical box tops.
5. Use the following twitter hastags to find/advertise games. #WestinTabletop or #MariottTabletop

THE RULES
- Being good guests is critical to this event's welcome at the hotel. Don't be a dick.
- The hotel is giving us amazing space and service for free. The best way to show your appreciation is to support the hotel bar and restaurant while you're there.
- The hotel will be reserving the Birch Bar Dining Area for non-gaming guests and will have it roped off and staffed with a seating hostess. Please sit in one of the designated gaming areas to game. If you get asked by the hotel staff to move, please be respectful and honor their request.
- If someone looks lost or like they're hanging just outside of your circle, invite them to play even if they don't ask. Remember that shy people want to play too.

GAME ON!!

Google Doc w/ Additional Details

Requested Games
Archipelago
BANG! See Below
Betrayal at House on the Hill See Below
CAH See Below
Caverna
Marvel Deckbuilder
Exodus: Proxima Centauri
Gloom See Below
Ladies and Gentlemen See Below
Munchkin (several varieties) See Below
Munchkin (Cthulu or Base) See Below
Rampage
Star Wars CCG See Below
Suburbia See Below
Two Rooms and a Boom See Below

Available Games
7 Wonders
A Study in Emerald
Adventure Time: Card Wars (Finn vs Jake, BMO vs Lady Rainicorn)
Alien Frontiers
Ascension Rise of Vigil
BANG! + Dodge City
Battlestar Galactica (BSG)
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Bloodhound
Cards Against Humanity (CAH) + Expansions
Castle Panic
Chaos in the Old World
Chrononauts
Citadels
Cosmic Encounter
Coup
Cthulu Dice
DC Deckbuilder
Dixit
Drunk Quest and it's expansion - The 90 Proof Seas
Dungeon Roll
Eaten by Zombies
Elder Sign
Epic Spell Wars of the Battle Wizards: Duel at Mt. Skullzfyre
Euphoria Supreme Edition
Firefly
Flame War
Fluxx (Star, Cthulhu, Zombie)
Fortune & Glory
Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones LCG Decks
Gloom
Guts of Glory
Hanabi
Henchmen!
Innovation
Kanzume Goddess
Jenga
K2
Ladies and Gentlemen
Lords of Waterdeep + Expansion
Love Letter
Machine of Death (maybe)
Maskerade
Merchant of Venus
Mercs
Munchkin (Standard, Western, Cthulu, Werewolf, Zombie)
Netrunner (maybe)
Ninja Burger
Paint the Line
Pandemic
Pandemic 2nd Ed + Expansions
Red Dragon Inn 1, 2, 3, 4 + all standalone expansion characters + special promo character
Redshirts
Revolution!
Robinson Crusoe + Expansion
Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock
Romans go Home
Rumble
Skull & Roses
Slander!
Secret Tijuana Deathmatch
Sentinels of the Multiverse (with a few expansions)
Settlers of Catan
Shadows over Camalot
Small World
Something Different
Star Realms
Star Trek (Deckbuilding Game)
Star Wars CCG (Collectable Card Game)
Star Wars X-Wing
Suburbia
Superfight
Takenoko
Tales of the Arabian Nights
Terra Mystica
The Resistance
Ticket to Ride: Europe
Triassic Terror
Two Rooms and a Boom
Warring Kingdom
Zodiac Legends
Zombie Dice + Double Feature Expansion Dice
Zombicide!

Original Post
Greetings Humans!

This thread is being opened up to commence discussions about the Pre-PAX Boardgame night(s). Traditionally held at the Westin, boardgames spread like a plague, and last year we had a satellite night at the Mariott Wharf Waterfront. If you'd like to coordinate a game night at your hotel, or help out with the big 'un at the Westin, please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will reply with tips, tricks, and a bucket of nuts and bolts.

Lexi (that's me) is SUPER CRAZY BUSY so don't expect this thread to get updated as frequently as it usually does. But do commence boardgame talk, questions, whatever. If I'm conspicuously absent in an especially inconvenient way, please send me a PM.

STANDARD PROCEDURE:
Game Night Prime = Westin Waterfront
Thursday April 10 - 4pm till late, late, late (yes, late means as late as people are awake. STOP ASKING HOW LATE IS LATE.)
Bring Games. Play Games.
Better organization and game matching will be available this year
A post-PAX Game night may be happening on Sunday night. Stay tuned for details.
We're going to try and keep the mezzanine tables up all weekend again.
Expect a crowd of about 500 people.

Last Year's Event

Alternate Location - Marriott Long Wharf Game Night (+/-100 seats - cozier and less intimidating than the Westin)

THE RULES
Lots of people have a hard time breaking the ice and asking to join a game. last year it was hard for people to join in becuase it was so big and intimidating, and so many games were already full up. This event is all about inclusion, so...

RULES ABOUT PEOPLE
1. Be kind to strangers (ie: don't look at people like they're crazy assholes if they ask what you're playing or if they can join.)
2. If someone looks lost or like they're hanging just outside of your circle, invite them to play even if they don't ask.
3. If you have extra games, consider loaning them out to folks who have nothing to play. Check the Coordinator's table for details.

RULES ABOUT THE EVENT
4. Be nice to our hosts. The Westin gives us this space for free, so don't be a dick to the staff, the property or the building. Move if you're asked to.
5. The cafe will probably be off limits to gamers again, unless those gamers are ordering dinner.
6. The best way to thank the Westin for hosting this amazing event FOR FREE is to order generously from the bars.

More info, game lists, etc... will be posted in good time.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
LexiconGrrl on

• QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    We'll be there. Games TBD.

• iltailta Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Likewise! I'm really looking forward to this again. Haven't picked out which games to bring to PAX but Firefly is almost certainly on the list, as are last year's hits X-Wing and Innovation.

I'm up for considering requests as well, most of the games I own are listed HERE (and here's my EXPANSIONS LIST if you're curious about a specific expansion).

ilta on
  • miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    I'd just like to say to anyone considering attending at the Westin, DO IT! I went last year and had an incredible time and played tons of games I'd never played, met awesome people whom I'm excited to see again this upcoming PAX and had some awesome cookies by the Cookie Brigade. I'll most certainly be there again, though I may show up at a later point this year depending on whether I attend Pokecrawl or just visit my friend over at MIT.

I'll update this post with games I can bring once I get back to school and can have a look in my games closet.

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    We'll definitely be there (taking the earlier Sonic Line, so after we get in and probably grab some food, we'll be there for the evening). Definitely interested in an after-party, too!

Wish I could offer to bring some games, but it would be a bit rough with the train and all.

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    We'll be there, at least part of night anyways.

Edit: we will attending the pre-pax dinner and heading over afterwards anyone not minding some novices we are more than happy to learn

aBByNormaL on
    PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    My friends and I will be there up until the Pokecrawl (or dinner before the crawl at least), though some of my friends will be there all night.

Games expected: Cards Against Humanity, Sentinels of the Multiverse (w/a few expansions), Castle Panic, Pandemic, Something Different, Machine of Death (assuming that this actually shows up...), and probably more depending on what my friends feel like lugging!

• gerafingerafin Registered User regular
    Some good visual shorthand for "we have room for more players" is to simply hold the box cover of the game you're playing over your head. This works well to catch the attention of people wandering around, looking for open spots.

Like previous years, I'm going to see how many games I can cram into my bag. Looking forward to it!

• chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    My boyfriend and I are slowly but surely collecting (most of) the games from Wil Wheaton's Tabletop. I look forward to playing Dixit with strangers. See you all there!

Dixit is fantastic. Great con choice too since you can explain it in about four sentences and the time commitment is super low. Makes a great line game too!

• Hangover_GloryHangover_Glory Registered User regular
    I think I'm going to have to change my check-in time for earlier in the day so I can make it to the shindig a little earlier. I will probably only bring small things to play like Coup, Hanabi and my Netrunner decks.

Can't wait for this year's PAX.

• HalfazedninjaHalfazedninja Author of Jake Howard: Multiverse 101! Behind YouRegistered User regular
    I'll probably be doing the one at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf again! Details should be hitting later this month so, once again, you'll have at least two places to get you pre-PAX gaming on!

My debut novel, JAKE HOWARD: MULTIVERSE 101!
    Switch FC: SW-7588-7027-0113, Steam/PSN: Halfazedninja

• BearTheHumanBearTheHuman Registered User regular
    My group and I will most likely be at the main PPBGN (that's a mouthful), we were at Long Wharf last year but hope to make it out to the main shindig this time as our hotel is closer. We will at least be bringing Resistance and possibly more depending on what can fit!

• RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    I will bring Drunk Quest and it's expansion - The 90 Proof Seas if anyone wants to join us for some nautical adventure.

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    hey cany any one suggest to me what games i should buy that are easy to carry and easy to play? i went to a local shop (the battlegrounds) and they told me cthulhu dice or zombie dice.... any one know of a good game under $20 $30 if its really good

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • KaladinKaladin Western NYRegistered User regular
    hey cany any one suggest to me what games i should buy that are easy to carry and easy to play? i went to a local shop (the battlegrounds) and they told me cthulhu dice or zombie dice.... any one know of a good game under $20 $30 if its really good

We Didn't Playtest This At All is cheap, silly fun, and very portable. And I can reccomend Cthulhu Dice as being enjoyable and easy to learn as well.

• chellerschellers New HampshireRegistered User regular
    sillyzombie666, you may want to check out the variety of fluxxs. Lots of replay value for each deck, and they have a few different themes. The box is the size of 2 decks of cards side by side, so it's small (personally, I'd throw it in a zip baggie just to protect it). Each deck is $10-15 on amazon. It's easily to learn (aka easy to lure in curious bystanders).

Zombie Dice can be too fast. It's like a speedier version of press your luck with dice. I just prefer it as a drinking game.

for the record, im not a board gamer, im the kind of guy that always has a gameboy on him. so if any one has link or pics you can inbox me so you dont clutter the thread , but i think im going for the cthulhu dice and odds are i'll buy more

• SchmulkiSchmulki Registered User regular
    If you're looking for portable, light, quick, and silly, Cthulu Dice and Zombie Dice are great choices and so is Fluxx (the original is fine, but the Zombie one has a really cool mechanic where the zombies can win, which makes it more fun). I wouldn't recommend any of the "We didn't playtest this" games. They're really not even games. A large chunk of the cards will make a player win on their first turn. You might as well play Rock-Paper-Scissors, at least that's free (and more portable!).

• xenardxenard Registered User regular
    I'm glad I can finally participate in this (usually get in late.) Most of the board games I have are trivia so I'm not sure how interested people would be in playing those. But I will have Cthulhu Dice.

steam_sig.png
    3DS Friend Code: 2449-5711-0640
  • gonexallgonexall PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular

If you're not a board gamer (yet!), I think you should watch/read reviews before you buy. As you can already start to see from this thread, different people like different kinds of board games. For some, Fluxx is way too random. Some people no not like Zombie Dice because it lacks depth and strategy. Others love these games. You should invest in games you will like and play after Pax. Boardgamegeek.com has information and reviews (you can even find game weight!).

Also, if you have a tablet, you might want to get some apps of the board games in which you are interested. These are usually $4- $6 rather than $20 - $60. They can give you a good feel for the games and help you get familiar with the rules and gameplay so you are ready to teach others. Also, some allow for "pass and play," which is not ideal, but it would allow you to bring many many games on single tablet.

For myself, I will probably bring Citadels. It's portable but still a full game with length and depth, and plays with up to 8 people.

• CryanaCryana Registered User regular
    This sounds great!

I will try to bring games but they need a better way to travel. I wonder if knitting cozies for my boardgames would work? My Lords of Waterdeep box took a serious hammering this Christmas.

i'll just head to battle grounds tomorrow night and pick up a couple games. i was talking to one of the clerks and he was actually showing off the cheap games as apposed to pricier
    ones

Rhiley wrote: »
    I will bring Drunk Quest and it's expansion - The 90 Proof Seas if anyone wants to join us for some nautical adventure.
    I've been dying to play this game. Amazon generally has none in stock but recently received some and I've been really tempted to buy it. How is it? Is it a jolly ole time? I've been thinking of buying it since my friends and I do a board game night every Friday and figured as college students that Drunkquest would be a perfect addition!

If you are at the Westin Game night then there is a very good chance I will indeed join you :)

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • RhileyRhiley Registered User regular
    miker525 wrote: »
    Rhiley wrote: »
    I've been dying to play this game. Amazon generally has none in stock but recently received some and I've been really tempted to buy it. How is it? Is it a jolly ole time? I've been thinking of buying it since my friends and I do a board game night every Friday and figured as college students that Drunkquest would be a perfect addition!

If you are at the Westin Game night then there is a very good chance I will indeed join you :)

It's a fun game and it's pretty easy to pick up, but it is not very deep so I don't know if you'd want to break it out every week. It reminds me of Munchkin with drinking more than anything else.

I got the kickstarter edition so it includes things that the amazon version doesn't like coasters that give armor class. The expansion adds naval combat where in addition to fighting monsters you can fire cannons of drinks at other players. I will be at the Westin with it for sure so the more the merrier :)

2013 Prime Omeganaut
  • purevalpureval Somersworth, NH Registered User regular
    Is anyone else planning/thinking about bringing kids to this? I will probably be bringing my 7 year old and was debating grabbing one or two of his games. Anyone for Don't Break the Ice?

@pureval I will be travelling with my 13 yr old daughter ... I expect to be at one of the game night locations and would certainly jump in for a game or two

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • CryanaCryana Registered User regular
    pureval wrote: »
    Is anyone else planning/thinking about bringing kids to this? I will probably be bringing my 7 year old and was debating grabbing one or two of his games. Anyone for Don't Break the Ice?

This is my first PAX without the kids. They have been to a lot of them but they were only infants to 5 years old. I will still keep dragging them to random conventions but I don't think they will understand/appreciate them until they are 7+.

Have you tried Lords of Waterdeep with your kiddo? My 5 year old really enjoys it although at his age he lacks strategy. Also, reading. But it could be argued that grabbing the quests with the biggest numbers on them is a viable strat. Quirckle, Forbidden Island, really almost anything that you see on Wil Wheaton's Tabletop would be great practice for him to get into board gaming.

• gonexallgonexall PhiladelphiaRegistered User regular
    purval and aBByNormal, based on previous years, I think there will be plenty of games appropriate for younger players.

LexiconGrrl, I think the rules you laid out will improve the event for some. Great job! I would also suggest to people who are more timid that they think about attending at the Long Wharf, if it is convenient to do so (obviously, not if they are staying at the Westin!). I think it was easier for people to meet and form groups because it was much less crowded.

My dilemma is bringing the games. I'm flying and do not want to check a bag. Also, I want room in my carry-on for PAX purchases (many of which I hope will be large board games). Thus, even taking one regular-sized game is a sacrifice of precious space. With the exception of Citadels, the games I love most are regular-size or larger.

I have two thoughts.

First, I could select one game from my shelf. This would be a tough choice and I might ask who will want to play what before deciding.

Or, I could prepare and bring several "RPG-lite" experiences. I've been looking on-line, and there are a number of free print-and-play RPGs that are simple to learn and would only require I bring a few player sheets, 1-10 pages of rules (depending on the system), and a couple pages for the scenario/adventure. Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing? Does anyone have experience with it? I would like to hear feedback and/or suggestions about going this route.

• mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    My friend Bryan loves board games and he owns a lot of them!
    Has anyone started a list of the games that can or will be there?

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    Here is a list! Names have been bolded and so are Statuses of Definite.
    I may add links to Board Game Geeks for each game soon.

Does X-Wing mean the Miniatures game and does anyone have more details on Machine of Death: The Game of Creative Assassination?
    • Game Name | Players | Play Time | Ages | Brought By | Status | Hotel Location
    • Cards Against Humanity | 4-30 | 30 minutes | 17 & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Castle Panic | 1-6 | 60 minutes | 10 & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Citadels | 2-8 | 90 minutes | 10 & Up | gonexall | Probably | ????
    • Coup | 2-6 | 15 minutes | 10 & Up | Hangover_Glory | Probably | ????
    • Cthulhu Dice | 2-6 | 5 minutes | 10 & Up | xenard | Definite | ????
    • Dixit | 3-6 | 30 minutes | 8 & Up | ???? | Recommended | ????
    • Don't Break the Ice | 2-4 | 20 minutes | 4 & Up | ???? | Mentioned | ????
    • Drunk Quest - The 90 Proof Seas | 3-6 | 20 minutes | 21 & Up | Rhiley | Definite | Westin
    • Firefly | 1-5 | 120 minutes | 12 & Up | ilta | Almost Certainly | ????
    • Fluxx | 2-6 | 15 minutes | 8 & Up | ???? | Recommended | ????
    • Hanabi | 2-5 | 25 minutes | 8 & Up | Hangover_Glory | Probably | ????
    • Innovation | 2-4 | 60 minutes | 12 & Up | ilta | Almost Certainly | ????
    • Machine of Death: The Game of Creative Assassination | 3-6 | ?? minutes | ?? & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Netrunner | 2 | 45 minutes | 12 & Up | Hangover_Glory | Probably | ????
    • Pandemic | 2-4 | 60 minutes | 13 & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Sentinels of the Multiverse | 2-5 | 60 minutes | 10 & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Something Different | 3-6 | 30 minutes | 13 & Up | ???? | Expected | ????
    • Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game | 2 | 30 minutes | 14 & Up | ilta | Almost Certainly | ????
    • The Resistance | 5-10 | 30 minutes | 13 & Up | BearTheHuman | Definite | ????
    • We Didn’t Playtest This At All | 2-10 | 10 minutes | 12 & Up | ???? | Recommended & Not Recommended | ????
    • Zombie Dice | 2-99 | 10 minutes | 6 & Up | ???? | Recommended & Not Recommended | ????

I have a suggestion to make it easier for shy people to join games.

I think each table should have a vertical stand in the middle of the table with a piece of paper at the top.
    Similiar to a table number that you get at some restaurants.

On this piece of paper could be information like: "Looking for ____ player(s)" or "Game ending soon! Please standby."
    In the blank area of "Looking for ____ player(s)" you could attach a number on a piece of paper using a paper clip.

The stands could be made on the spot with spare cardboard and scissors or you can find someone to bring a dozen or so wire stands.
    The signs could be made by someone with access to a paper laminator.

Here are some cheap table number stands on Amazon so you can see what I am talking about:
    http://www.amazon.com/Hortense-B-Hewitt-Accessories-Chrome-Plated/dp/B000PHGM4G/ref=sr_1_5?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1389294507&sr=1-5&keywords=table+number+stands
    http://www.amazon.com/Table-Number-Holder-Stand-Place/dp/B009LQWBRY/ref=sr_1_17?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1389294507&sr=1-17&keywords=table+number+stands

So what do you guys think?

edited January 2014
    Yes, X-Wing Miniatures. I have backed Machine of Death too and will likely bring that. I imagine it will be for sale at PAX as well because Straub and I'd honestly be surprised if I'm the only one who brings it. Oh, and I'll be at the Residence Inn - Seaport so for gamenight I'll be at the Westin probably.

Ultimately I won't know my games list for sure until I actually pack because I'm coming by train and can't check a bag.

ilta on
    edited January 2014
    Will likely have Cthulu dice, zombie dice, Rock Paper Scissors lizard Spock and possibly Dungeon Roll (all dice games) May drag along Redshirts once I figure it out (just got it) .... As I am travelling a fair distance cannot travel with too much. So looking at bringing my most portable games. Will likely be at Westin as well (staying at Seaport).

aBByNormaL on
    ok picked up a set of Cthulu dice the other night and finally got to play some dnd... and i loved it so you guys should see me at the board game night

edited January 2014
    I have updated the list.

mentok1982 on
  • msuroomsuroo Registered User regular
    I am excite.
    gonexall wrote: »
    First, I could select one game from my shelf. This would be a tough choice and I might ask who will want to play what before deciding.

Or, I could prepare and bring several "RPG-lite" experiences. I've been looking on-line, and there are a number of free print-and-play RPGs that are simple to learn and would only require I bring a few player sheets, 1-10 pages of rules (depending on the system), and a couple pages for the scenario/adventure. Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing? Does anyone have experience with it? I would like to hear feedback and/or suggestions about going this route.

I use option 3 when I travel - bring the game(s) I want to bring, just not the boxes. A board and a ziploc bag of bits isn't always the cleanest transportation method, but it fits nicely in my backpack.

mentok1982 wrote: »
    I have updated the list.

Not to kill all your work but in an effort to help prevent you from having to update every time someone decides or changes their mind on what they're bringing I created this google doc. Anyone with the link can edit it so once a forumer decides what they are officially bringing they can simply add their information. I haven't added the content of your list as much of it seems indefinite so I figure once people decide they can update themselves. If they want to change they can change it themselves. Should hopefully make it easier on you :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAbdcDryWbBdDVacy1tZmktaWRpWVNEN3RvSGNWNlE&usp=sharing

weZXr66.png
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • zealezeale Saint LouisRegistered User regular
    I would love to come to this, but I won't be traveling with any games. Is it a requirement to bring a game? If so I can try to find a local game shop and pick something new up to learn. This sounds like a blast!

dgiab0m7h15x.png

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    It is not a requirement to bring anything but yourself and a good attitude :)

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    This was so nice last year, and loved the theme drinks! Can't wait, especially as we're skipping the Pokecrawl so we'll have more time!

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
This discussion has been closed.