As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[BROBA] Solve world hunger. Never stop feeding.

19495969798100»

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    It's like you don't like riding your bear out of the jungle and laughing at the enemy team as the capitalist pigs try to kill you.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    It's like you don't like riding your pig out of the jungle and laughing at the enemy team as they try to kill you.

counterpoint: pillars

• NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    also I can't help my roll my eyes at the whole, "but there are 30 other champs who can do what X champ can do but better" If you enjoy playing your champ and can do well with them fuckin go wild I'd rather see some of the champs that aren't played a bunch, I get tired of seeing FOTM champ #4456 in every game.

xXNXOA7.png?1
    T4CT wrote: »
    It's like you don't like riding your pig out of the jungle and laughing at the enemy team as they try to kill you.

Counter Counterpoint: Glacial Prison.
    Counter Counter Counterpoint: I ride a boar.

xXNXOA7.png?1
    Also I've literally been killed by a mike blais trundle pillar.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    also I can't help my roll my eyes at the whole, "but there are 30 other champs who can do what X champ can do but better" If you enjoy playing your champ and can do well with them fuckin go wild I'd rather see some of the champs that aren't played a bunch, I get tired of seeing FOTM champ #4456 in every game.

I understand this but I'm not really advocating the top tiers when I'm pointing out that Warwick is quite literally one of the game's weakest characters and not even good at the one task for which he is suited.

But sure, by all means play whom you want if you're having fun assuming it's unranked. I'm speaking as a guy that regularly pressures one of his favorite lane partners (@M.D.) to support Yorick because it's freaking hilarious.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    if it's ranked you should be picking random, anyway

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    @Rorus Raz if you're still set on making the next thread now is probably the time

• NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    the next thread should be the warwick memorial moba thread

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Naphtali wrote: »
    the next thread should be the warwick memorial moba thread

yeah rip Lycan

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Also I've literally been killed by a mike blais trundle pillar.

Sounds like a good pillar to me

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    do people still smite

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    do people still smite

Yes

Chincymcchilla on
    I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • eddizhereeddizhere Scrubber Than A Sponge Scrubtown, USARegistered User regular
    as soon as I posted how much I was enjoying WW jungle i proceed to get some awful teams where I couldn't capitalize on anything and couldn't make things happen on my own. But that's okay cause I just carried as manly support taric.

League of Legends: Plutoniumwombat
    Smite: Plutoniumwombat
  • ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    In fact smite is in the top 20 most streamed games on twitch!

Of course, so is HON...

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
    just had the best game I've ever played as ADC but we lost because our instalock renekton top fed lee sin.

xXNXOA7.png?1
    I had 5 kills a BT and a BF sword with boots 2 at 15 minutes.

xXNXOA7.png?1
    goddamn video games.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »

Counter Counterpoint: Glacial Prison.
    Counter Counter Counterpoint: I ride a boar.

Counter-all-points:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrb3z7nqgNQ

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    do people still smite

we do

honestly the only reason we stopped inviting you was that we thought you didn't play anymore

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    you were correct

i wanna get back into it though! i will tonight redownload

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I usually play Warwick as a top lane bruiser, which seems to work pretty well. Usually his sustain puts him in good stead up there.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
This discussion has been closed.