As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

My New Gaming Podcast

FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor DoctorAustraliaRegistered User regular
edited January 2014 in Artist's Corner
Hello All

I have a new gaming podcast that I'm pretty proud of. We have 2 episodes out and over a 1000 downloads. That's not a massive amount but I'm pretty happy with it. I'd love to hear some opinions on it from you guys. You can grab the episodes by checking in the itunes store for "9bit Podcast" or by searching in the windows phone store (sorry US only) for 9bit Podcast. The rss feed can also be hit up to grab the episodes you can get that here www.9bitpodcast.com/podcast/castfeed.xml

You can find us on facebook by searching for 9bit Podcast and we are also on twitter, and soundcloud (only second episode atm)

Thanks guys looking forward to your constructive criticism.

P.S while i know this isnt "Art" its something i've created and im not sure where else to post it. This seemed like the best fit.

[E]nforcing it Like I stole it
paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer
FatSoDa on

• LampLamp Registered User regular
    I have to say it's sort of amusing that you created a thread to promote your podcast without offering even the slightest hint as to what the topic of the podcast is.

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2014
    I'll allow this thread if you give members a way to download the podcast that wont basically require them to subscribe/boost your membership. If you are truly looking for feedback, I imagine that wouldn't be a problem. If not I'm going to assume this is just fishing for new listeners, and close this.

Iruka on
  • FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor Doctor AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Lamp wrote: »
    I have to say it's sort of amusing that you created a thread to promote your podcast without offering even the slightest hint as to what the topic of the podcast is.

HAHA... dont know what you mean >.> It totally says Gaming Podcast in the Threat Title (now).

Thanks for that. That was a bit of a dunderhead moment. I've modified it.

paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer
  • FatSoDaFatSoDa Professor Doctor AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Iruka wrote: »
    I'll allow this thread if you give members a way to download the podcast that wont basically require them to subscribe/boost your membership. If you are truly looking for feedback, I imagine that wouldn't be a problem. If not I'm going to assume this is just fishing for new listeners, and close this.

Hey there @Iruka. Sticking the RSS feed into any RSS reader will give people direct access to the downloads. They can also get direct downloads from the website post for each episode. I also include direct links to the main episodes below.

For you info RSS feed subing doesnt "increase" any numbers so to speak. I also dont have any advertising on the podcast or any financial arrangements with anyone for subs. Nither iTunes or Zune will tell you how many people sub to your feed anyway, so they arent a source of useful stats. Im pulling download records out of the html stats.

Epsiode 1
    Episode 2

paxaus.gif

PAX Aus Enforcer