As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl] Gameday talk, Fantasy Football chats, and Photoshop masterpieces.

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    How was that not a hold

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    K I see what some of the fuss about luck is about

• Options
    mcdermottmcdermott Registered User regular
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    Psssh, Indy's just setting up for the 2nd half comeback again.

HATE

was getting worried at that hawks game. after last weekend the whole "get a lead in the first half, then do nothing second half while the other team builds momentum" thing had be quite concerned.

Then beast mode.

Then clown town ending.

Fun game.

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Love my Hawks but holy shit just win the damn game. Concerned but not too much after what the Saints did to the Eagles.

I know now people are gonna be all "ARE THE SEAHAWKS FOR REAL?!?" this week or something because people have to talk about something

But the Seahawks had two different dropped interceptions, including one that somehow bounced into the receivers hand for their biggest play of the game, and a fumble that should've gone back to them but the refs goofed it up.

The hawks offense didn't look great or anything, but they're also playing super duper conservative on purpose. As bad as the weather was they never turned the ball over. The scary thing about the seahawks is that this was an off day for the defense!

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Blouuuunt

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Blount and Develin are fucking boulders I love themmmmm

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Luck is a great young QB with the potential to be a great QB period.

• Options
    ShadowhopeShadowhope Baa. Registered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »

Luck is a great young QB with the potential to be a great QB period.

Luck will be the one to break Manning's TD records.

Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    SarcasmoBlasterSarcasmoBlaster Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Punter's trying to make plays is greater or lesser than fat man touchdowns?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Lolwut.

Edit: Not sure I understand the announcers. Safety vs. Andrew Luck having the ball on the 1 yard line.

Option 2 is probably seven points, and it's pretty much at least three barring a similar mishap.

And they're like 'Bad punter caused the safety! Horrid! The NE defence won't even have a chance to prevent points!

Shadowhope on
    Civics is not a consumer product that you can ignore because you don’t like the options presented.
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    All of the fuck just happened. All of it.

I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Unless I'm wrong wouldn't trying to make a forward pass be the best call there? Seems like that's what Allen was trying to do and that would be the smartest play

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    If that's a forward pass from the punter, it should be ruled incomplete and that means Indy gets the ball at midfield?

But I don't think that was a pass, looked like a fumble out the endzone for a safety

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Shadowhope wrote: »
    Lolwut.

Edit: Not sure I understand the announcers. Safety vs. Andrew Luck having the ball on the 1 yard line.

Option 2 is probably seven points, and it's pretty much at least three barring a similar mishap.

And they're like 'Bad punter caused the safety! Horrid! The NE defence won't even have a chance to prevent points!

It's always about 'giving the defence a chance to blahblahblah'. Which was idiotic of them to point out that the defense might've kept them to a field goal. They kind of shut up about that almost as soon as whoever said it. But what they didn't point out that giving up the safety means that Indy gets the ball back to possibly add more points.

Doesn't seem to be a problem now.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    hah what a nonsense interception, luck can't buy a break.

and yea, the only mistake the punter made was not kicking it out the back of the endzone immediately, the safety is the best possible outcome at that point.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    quovadis13 wrote: »
    If that's a forward pass from the punter, it should be ruled incomplete and that means Indy gets the ball at midfield?

But I don't think that was a pass, looked like a fumble out the endzone for a safety

Yeah if it's not taking a safety is a much better choice. Announcers making it seem like it was the wrong play and I'm just like "that's ... That's really dumb"

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Why the fuck are the patriots playing Rocky music?

That's reserved for Philly, and actual underdogs.

NE doesn't get it, do they. They are Apollo Creed. Not Rocky.

Holy God they are a delusional lot.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    Capt Howdy wrote: »

As a philadelphia fan, i think we need to have an application process to use rocky music. New England will never be allowed to use it ever.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    He's Philadelphia's favorite son. And he probably wishes he could hang Brady from a meat hook and tenderize his ribs proper.

• Options
    I'd like to see the first play of the half going to KT85. If we can get his confidence up he can be a great weapon.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular

This season at least, after this win, they'll probably be underdogs against every remaining team. So....whatevs, I'm okay with it.

• Options
    if i'm the colts, why in the hell am i ever giving the ball to trent richardson ever. basically gave away a chance at the TD there, as he's totally useless.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Collins and Hightower having really good games. Nice to see after they got a lot of criticism earlier this season

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Brady don't do the long ball

• Options
    Kasyn wrote: »

This season at least, after this win, they'll probably be underdogs against every remaining team. So....whatevs, I'm okay with it.

No way. They sure as crap beat the Chargers, and are 50/50 against the Broncos.

Granted Seattle, SF, and Carolina are favored due to defense. But still, their AFC chances are pretty even.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Refs should have known there was holding on that play as tom brady actually outran someone.

edit: also that is a total garbage pi.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe its my personal bias, but it seems like the Colts are playing dirty as fuck.

• Options
    AmphetamineAmphetamine Registered User regular
    this officiating crew is just fucking awful on all accounts.

• Options
    Yes, but I've seen a red glove go for a facemask on like every fucking pass play,

• Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    Refs should have known there was holding on that play as tom brady actually outran someone.

edit: also that is a total garbage pi.

If you mean the edelman one, no. Its a garbage play on the defenders part. That was PI perfection.

• Options
    stop giving the ball to trent richardson.

ok then 80 yards in 2 plays.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    The hell,Patriots?

• Options
    Collins!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MadpoetMadpoet Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Blount!
    And Collins!

Madpoet on
  • Options

In Soviet New England, Blount smokes you!

• Options
    the only thing that makes this game ok is that all these refs are going to get screamed at, since this is one of the worst officiated games i've seen in a while.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    From @FieldYates:
    LeGarrette Blount: 4 rushing TD's tonight
    2013 season totals (rushing TD's):
    Ray Rice: 4
    Reggie Bush: 4
    Chris Ivory: 3
    C.J. Spiller: 2

Shadowhope on
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    it is garbage they didn't feed Blount his 5th td

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    it is garbage they didn't feed Blount his 5th td

He may be slightly gassed.

I think that Welker was forced to turn in his mojo when he left New England, and Belichick gave it to Edelman.

Shadowhope on
  • Options
    I've watched this game silently on an iPad but it seems like Brady sucked against a horrible secondary

Not a good sign

C8Ft8GE.jpg