As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[nfl] Gameday talk, Fantasy Football chats, and Photoshop masterpieces.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I wonder how many times both 1 and 2 seeds have moved on?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Joe and Troy the best commentators ever!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I like Aikman quite a bit but Joe Buck, not so much.

Also, that was a hell of a throw to steve smith

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I wonder if refs will ever start calling offensive players for lowering their head. don't think i've seen that called all year and yet it happens all the time.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Is that a rule?

In theory I believe yes? In practice hell no.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    I mean it applying to offensive players, I thought it only applied to defensive players

So It Goes on
  • CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    I forget the exact rule but they added soemthing about it outside the tackel boxes..or inside..or something...regardless it's never been called.

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I mean it applying to offensive players, I thought it only applied to defensive players

new for this year, yes. only players running between the tackles and... i forget how many yards downfield but not many are allowed to lower to their heads.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    What in the world was that

steam_sig.png
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I like Aikman quite a bit but Joe Buck, not so much.

Aikman is...acceptable. But nobody looks good teamed up with Joe Buck.

• VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Where's his headbutt penalty?

Yeah I'm kind of shocked I thought that was against the rules.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • shwaipshwaip Registered User regular
    Veevee wrote: »
    Where's his headbutt penalty?

Yeah the reffing has seemed a bit favorable to the 49er's, IMO.

(probably my anti-49er's bias talking though)

Ric Flair doesn't headbutt Joe Buck you are terrible!

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Oh snap aikman complaining about Boldin not getting called, I'm shocked cotton.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2014
    Give this joker a flag. Be a professional geeze.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    Hahaha harbaugh gets a flag.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Preacher wrote: »

Hilarious. As Bouldin tries to calm him down.

steam_sig.png

Hilarious. As Bouldin tries to calm him down.

Should have headbutt him, it was apparently working earlier!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    all hail king kaepernick

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    all hail king kaepernick

No. Fuck him. He sucked for the first half of my fantasy season. And I thought

"Okay this time he will put up some good numbers!"

steam_sig.png
  • JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Man that is some bullshit right there. God forbid you hit a QB.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    worst roughing the QB call i've seen non-brady

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    and it doesn't matter

donte pickner

game over

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Nah he hit his head. Because he was being held but he still hit cams head. It is a non issue now.

Jubal77 on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    That seems like justice because QB spins into your helmet = flag now, apparently.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Nah he hit his head. Because he was being held but he still hit cams head. It is a non issue now.

It's the ticky-tack part of all this new safety first stuff. It was helmet-to-helmet, but it was almost as if they'd have called it if he'd been pushed backwards into Newton. Zero Tolerance ruins a lot of things.

• Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Its been like that for awhile now. Remember you can glance the helmet with your hand now and draw a flag. It wasnt that much of a reach call by what they have done the last few years.

Scam Newton! Peter King is right!

pleasepaypreacher.net
    There really won't be much of a 'fix', either. The NFL just doesn't know what to do now that people realise that the sport is genuinely dangerous and they can no longer treat the players as disposable assets.

Whatever. Rugby's still out there. Waiting.

Also I give you your NFC championship team, the Colin Kaepernicks!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Also I give you your NFC championship team, the Colin Kaepernicks!
    Eh. We'll see what happens. Kap has an established history of sucking out loud in the road in Seattle. I don't see the Seahawks offense scoring many points but they won't need to if Kaps stays true to his history.

Niners have a real offense, vs the seahawks black Trent Dilfer, and the hawks defense will get flagged all day everyday, niners win in an easy walk off.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Niners have a real offense, vs the seahawks black Trent Dilfer, and the hawks defense will get flagged all day everyday, niners win in an easy walk off.

Again?

Its a Seattle team they'll choke, its in their blood. Even if they some how slip by the niners either the broncos or patriots would shred this team.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Well, this is going to be an obnoxious week in this thread.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    Yeah Seattle fans are pretty bad I'll admit.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    So broncos up by 20 or 30 at halftime?

pleasepaypreacher.net