As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[nfl] Gameday talk, Fantasy Football chats, and Photoshop masterpieces.

• Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    I don't really like any of the remaining AFC offenses against the remaining NFC D's.

Both stop the run and both like to hurt the QB. Doesn't end well for Manning or Brady. Laserface might need a face lift by games end.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    How sports books make money by Bill Simmons (in two tweets!):
    If SF holds on, the SD upset mojo gains a little steam. Last time all four Round 2 favs advanced was Jan. 2005 (NE, Pitt, Phi + Atl).
    Hypothetically - let's say you teased SF and Denver today. Let Denver -2.5 ride, or hedge with SD +8.5 for the hedge/possible middle?

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Oh thank god Jim Nantz is here to talk to John Fox to tell us his magic coaching secrets.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    And remember once again Peter King the master was right about Scam Newton, he was not ready for the big show.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BubbyBubby Registered User regular
    I live in SD and want the chargers to win just to see how much of a shitshow downtown would be tonight.

Jim Nantz phil rivers is no ones nemesis, well maybe Tim Gunn.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Pretty obvious hands to the face there on rivers, sorry san diego no ref support for you at all.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Haha I loved the Phillip Rivers impression.

Steam | Twitch
    Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Take this time to say to the 9ers fans it is going to be a fun game! As it usually is. I am not sure what Kap was saying at the end of the game. The Hawks faced the additional threats and it was still a 2 point game.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Take this time to say to the 9ers fans it is going to be a fun game! As it usually is. I am not sure what Kap was saying at the end of the game. The Hawks faced the additional threats and it was still a 2 point game.

Few teams & fanbases live in as big a bubble of denial and delusion as the Niners. Down on themselves the entire season, squirt into the playoffs and then squeak by Green Bay and now I'm forced to hear the locals jaw about how they have the best team in football because ESPN coverage is a crime against humanity. (The Seahawks win 23-15 in bad weather vs. Drew Brees' offense and they're "Vulnerable in Victory", the 49ers win 23-10 and they rocked and/or drubbed the Panthers.)

Don't blame Kaep for his logical oddities, he's inside of the bubble too.

Kasyn on
  • BubbyBubby Registered User regular
    Under review? SD is still so fucked even if that wasn't a TD.

• Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Who the hell scheduled a football game in the middle of my commercials?

• CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular

fjin.jpg[/URL]

• JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    How was that even a catch? He bobbled that the while way to the ground.

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    there has been very little football and lots of non-football

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    JihadJesus wrote: »
    How was that even a catch? He bobbled that the while way to the ground.

Calvin Johnson rule only applies to Calvin Johnson I suppose

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I was thinking I was just hungry but this is as a seriously boring game.

steam_sig.png
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    it's gonna be funny next week when it's Brady-Manning XVI and neither throws a touchdown pass despite a 34-41 score

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Ugh... Worst, most 0 fucks given NFC championship game ever next week. Maybe the ground will open up next week and swallow both these turdy teams. Banish them to the land of the lost or something.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    Cabezone wrote: »

fjin.jpg

I'm okay with this.
    I was thinking I was just hungry but this is as a seriously boring game.

I've been thinking about just playing NCAA 13 or maybe rejoining my Head Coach 09 game so I can draft a QB and trade Romo for the lulz.

And that was before the game started.

I'm so looking forward to not needing to watch football after next weekend.

Also, did BLR really do a McDonald's commercial?

Also, did BLR really do a McDonald's commercial?

That's the second one theyve done. I liked the first one better.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    Manning is up 14 points...just scored a TD...and still has a handful of shots to study the defense. That's why I like him.

tough week to be a punter

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Awwww!

Looked like a return TD for sure... Then he tripped himself.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    i guess this week of shitty shitty games is making up for last weeks greatness

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    what a pick!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    haha of COURSE arod is afraid of needles

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Peyton Manning's audible vocabulary is very geography dependent.

edited January 2014
    Omaha is something..not sure what...but it's something. Might also be the equivalent of "hut".

Cabezone on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Omaha is a pretty common audible call for whatever reason.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I think it's his "set" call

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Wonder if Peyton Manning ever wakes up from football nightmares screaming OMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Wonder if Peyton Manning ever wakes up from football nightmares screaming OMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

more likely, defensive coordinators and personnel.

i see the chargers hired andy reid as a consultant for time management.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Wonder if Peyton Manning ever screams, mid-coitus, OMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

apple apple apple!

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    Shadowen wrote: »
    Wonder if Peyton Manning ever screams, mid-coitus, OMAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Do you think that would be the signal that he wants to change positions???

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    We are playing listen to Peyton tell us his coded genius instead of watching the game.

steam_sig.png