As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[nfl] Gameday talk, Fantasy Football chats, and Photoshop masterpieces.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    You'd get disconnected for griefing in madden if you jumped offsides this many times

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    Manning is playing this defense like a fiddle.

Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    Whoever it was in the head office that decided San Diego got to go this far in the playoffs needs to be fired. It was a horrendous decision and has led to the most boring playoff game in recent history.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    It's a shame san diego doesn't have an offense, their defense is doing a decent job.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Take note Seattle this is exactly what Seattle Vs denver would look like in the super bowl.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Preacher wrote: »
    It's a shame san diego doesn't have an offense, their defense is doing a decent job.

Not really. The only reason Denver isn't up 35-0 is because of Denver shooting themselves in the foot with dropped passes, deflected interceptions and a fumble that should have been an incomplete pass. San Diego's defense is mostly getting run over.

Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
    These announcers really want to trumpet woodhead, but he's not doing enough to get the accolades. And at least that breaks up the shutout, just means denver is going to score in like five plays tops.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    I haven't been following today's games because meh but Nantz and Sims are hella sucking off the Broncos.

That TD pass RIvers just did was told through the lens of "Manning does that all the time Papa John's Buick Punt Pass Kick"

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »

Not really. The only reason Denver isn't up 35-0 is because of Denver shooting themselves in the foot with dropped passes, deflected interceptions and a fumble that should have been an incomplete pass. San Diego's defense is mostly getting run over.

Well the broncos dropped tons of passes all year and the fumble was a 3rd down incomplete out of field goal range anyway

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Nothing is more frustrating than a block in the back that didn't need to happen and didn't effect the play. Bolden didn't even have to touch the guy, Holliday was gone anyway. If you see a guys numbers from behind you can't touch him! How do people not understand this rule yet?

What a late, terrible flag if that's for Pi

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    that PI was stupid

he frickin tripped, le sigh

That's not what they called the PI for, they called it for about 10 yards earlier when he got a handful of Welker's jersey. It was still ticky tack, but not nearly as bad as the if they had called the incidental tripping.

edited January 2014
    GnomeTank wrote: »
    That's not what they called the PI for, they called it for about 10 yards earlier when he got a handful of Welker's jersey. It was still ticky tack, but not nearly as bad as the if they had called the incidental tripping.

that was the holding i'm pretty sure

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    i thought. if not i'm not sure where the defensive holding was

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    edited January 2014
    No, the holding was on #32 against Julius Thomas, they showed them both. The holding was legit, so Denver was getting a first regardless.

GnomeTank on
    I hate it when the flag isn't thrown until after the receiver turns around and whines after the whistle

boooo loosen your flag belt bros

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Smokey Left Omaha

A novel by P Manning

steam_sig.png
    oh, they never said the number of the second penalty so i assumed both were on the same guy

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    y2jake215 wrote: »

The defensive holding was on #32, he basically tackled Julius Thomas outside the five yard jam box.

yeah I thought I saw an O lineman holding but maybe I was confused and it was the D lineman

So It Goes wrote: »

yeah I thought I saw an O lineman holding but maybe I was confused and it was the D lineman

You might have seen offensive holding they didn't call, but the defensive holding was on a strong safety who was jamming Thomas.

we should have KEENAN ALLEN BUT INSTEAD WE HAVE AARON DOBSON SITTING ON THE BENCH

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    Nothing about the modern NFL annoys me more than that kind of show boating. Yo Keenan Allen, I'm not sure if you noticed this funky fresh , but you're still down 10 with five minutes to go.

edited January 2014
    also re: that PI, even if it was on the earlier contact not the trip, that ball is uncatchable unless welker was 11 feet tall

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    HERE

COMES

THE

PHILLY

MOJO

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    edited January 2014
    they got it, ha

two recovered on sides this weekend

So It Goes on
    also I advocate for more showboating in general

So It Goes wrote: »
    they got it, ha

two recovered on sides this weekend

gonna be three after this keenan allen TD

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • CabezoneCabezone Registered User regular
    If Denver blows this lead I will eat a Cheifs fan's cock.

also re: that PI, even if it was on the earlier contact not the trip, that ball is uncatchable unless welker was 11 feet tall

yes I immediately thought this, screw you short Welker

it feels like rivers is barely throwing these passes

they come out limply going 4 mph

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    it feels like rivers is barely throwing these passes

they come out limply going 4 mph

change-up passes

they should go for it

they'll regret this when their last play is a hail mary

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    c'mon bolts, give that bolo bozo another shot

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
    I want one of those huge coats

just because

especially because down 3 an onside you don't recover isn't so bad, just hold them to a FG

down 7 you can't not get the onside unless you stop them immediately

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    well that was stupid