As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Whomp! comic - ChicoBlue immortalizes Ronnie in a Bauhaus poster

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Elbasunu wrote: »
    Slammin random to try and figure out which WHOMP! is my favorite.

It's gotta be this one...or maybe another one...maybe all of them. This one is up there though:
    2013-06-07-Breast-Laid-Plans.jpg
    Alt text: Note the lack of underwear on the former nugget man. There are two possibilities: His underwear was nuggets, or he wore no underwear. I'm not sure which is less objectionable.

that one is definitely in my top five Whomps and in my top ten webcomic strips that i've ever seen.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular

It's gotta be this one...or maybe another one...maybe all of them. This one is up there though:
    Alt text: Note the lack of underwear on the former nugget man. There are two possibilities: His underwear was nuggets, or he wore no underwear. I'm not sure which is less objectionable.

that one is definitely in my top five Whomps and in my top ten webcomic strips that i've ever seen.

Remember that one where he looks out his window at night and sees himself??? Now we know what that doppelganger is made of!

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    2013-03-29-Dip-Replacement.jpg

This is my favorite Whomp

it is probably one of the top 5 comics pages I have ever read

it is so magnificently disturbing

• Options
    VicVic Registered User regular
    I must admit I really don't understand it. Is it simply absurd, or is it referencing something? The cheeks, the wooden nugs, the fire...

• Options
    I don't think it's a reference

It's just perfectly unexpected and bizarre

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Vic wrote: »
    I must admit I really don't understand it. Is it simply absurd, or is it referencing something? The cheeks, the wooden nugs, the fire...

is runnie's replace.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular

..i literally just looked through the entire color archive, looking for this and didn't find it.

i wanted it to go along with my otherwise mediocre post:
    Huntera wrote: »
    too many macnoggits
    Not on yer life

It'd never happen

We'll never hit Peak Nug

clearly a plant hired by Big Nug, don't believe the disinformation

many NugRons died for this information

• Options

The jelly in the other one. I was laughing and crying and shouting "what the fuck" when I saw that one.

2013-08-09-Replacementality.jpg

... that is jelly, right?

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    runnie is god damn terrifying

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    is that a big red nose or a gaping toothless maw?

• Options
    EndEnd Registered User regular
    is that a big red nose or a gaping toothless maw?

yes

I wish that someway, somehow, that I could save every one of us
    zaleiria-by-lexxy-sig.jpg
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    The second strip explains everything.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Becca and I have been trying to convince Ronnie to come over for about a year, now. She's even offered chicky nugs as a bribe - and Becca's a hardcore vegetarian.

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular

The jelly in the other one. I was laughing and crying and shouting "what the fuck" when I saw that one.

And it blue screens her laptop. This is unbelievable.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Becca and I have been trying to convince Ronnie to come over for about a year, now. She's even offered chicky nugs as a bribe - and Becca's a hardcore vegetarian.

Mebbe send replace? Talk much Becca yes?

• Options

Oh my god, the computer bluescreens in the last panel

the little details in the Runnie's replace comics are perfect

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    ronnie i am going to put my mouth on every drink in your home.

• Options

Oh my god, the computer bluescreens in the last panel

the little details in the Runnie's replace comics are perfect

The burn on his face in the first one that he just doesn't care about at all

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    @rfilyaw help my co-worker was trying to be nice and bought me chicken nuggets while they were out for lunch but I already a huge lunch so now they are just sitting here getting cold and I don't know what to do.

you're my only hope.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    I hope someone cosplays as runnie.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    What would you see if you X-rayed Runnie?

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    TrippyJing wrote: »

Despair

• Options

the innards of a teddy ruxpin and some water ballasts

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I had a craving for some nuggs the other day

So I go to McDonalds and see that the ten piece serving, like a person with self respect and dignity might eat by themselves, is four dollars

But the twenty piece serving, which they kindly point out is for two people, is only five dollars

It felt wasteful to let those ten nuggs for a dollar go

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Kadith wrote: »
    @rfilyaw help my co-worker was trying to be nice and bought me chicken nuggets while they were out for lunch but I already a huge lunch so now they are just sitting here getting cold and I don't know what to do.

you're my only hope.

McNuggets? If so, they're good cold, too!

I'm a big fan of cold chicken, most of the time. I will fry up some chicken and just right into the fridge with it

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    I'm really glad people like my weird comics like Runnie's Replace and NugRonnie. Those are always my favorite to make.

• Options
    I had never seen the nug Ronnie one. It's incredible.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

Some questions man was never meant to know the answer to

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Luckily Runnie is wearing a lead-lined Hawaiian shirt, and thus we never need know what an X-ray of him would show.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    You would find a perfect ) in calcium form.

Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    One thing that Runnie Replace comic reminded me of was that Whomp! can be surprisingly good at horror.

For example, this one always gives me the creeps

2012-12-12-Window-Distressing.jpg

• Options
    2012-08-06-Achluophobia.jpg

Funniest webcomic on the internet? Funniest webcomic on the internet.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I don't read Whomp because if I read all the Whomp then there wouldn't be any more Whomp

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    2013-05-03-Thrones-and-Groans.jpg

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    2012-08-06-Achluophobia.jpg

Funniest webcomic on the internet? Funniest webcomic on the internet.

I've always really liked this one

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Kadith wrote: »

you're my only hope.

McNuggets? If so, they're good cold, too!

I'm a big fan of cold chicken, most of the time. I will fry up some chicken and just right into the fridge with it

I didn't think they would be since pretty much everything else from McD's is not, but they were fortunately so I was able to wait and not feel bad for wasting food.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I don't read Whomp because if I read all the Whomp then there wouldn't be any more Whomp

Just read all the Whomps and then slam your head against a wall until you forgot that you read any Whomps.

Problem solved!

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    Tube wrote: »

Just read all the Whomps and then slam your head against a wall until you forgot that you read any Whomps.

Problem solved!

or, you know, give Whomp's website more hits so that Ronnie stays successful and can make more Whomp.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
This discussion has been closed.