As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Whomp! comic - ChicoBlue immortalizes Ronnie in a Bauhaus poster

• a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    Burger King's onion rings are a sin against onions. Dairy Queen does onion rings right.

Sonic has the #1 Fast Food onion rings.

• KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I have never had any food from sonic that didn't taste like hot garbage

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    this opinion coming from someone who enjoys a fast food veggie burger holds zero weight with me

EzUAYcn.png
    *devours three bacon cheeseburgers* AND FURTHERMORE

EzUAYcn.png
  • THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Hardee's has the legitest biscuits, full stop

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    I'm still upset that McDonalds got rid of chicken selects

vEaRQgH.png
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    strawberry jelly on a fucking sausage biscuit?

what the hell kind of lunatic are you?

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »
    burger king breakfast sandwiches are shit because they're frozen eggs

give me fresh cracked or give me death

1000% this

McD's biscuits are actually damn tasty too but they're horrendously greasy. I only treat myself to one every once in a great while.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Burger King hashbrowns are much better than McDonalds though.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    I'm eating some long john silver's right now

it's the only seafood I really enjoy despite, and probably entirely because, it no longer resembles seafood at all once LJS's is done with it

Seafood is the best food. I kind of feel sorry for you, TDOT.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • McFlynnMcFlynn Registered User regular
    At least we can all agree on waffle fries. I too have a strong opinion of them that matches how you, the reader, feels about them.

Only a scumbag would (like/dislike) waffle fries.

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Confession: I don't like any McDonald's food except their soft serve cones.

I'm not a big fan of burgers in general.

When I eat nugs, these are the only nugs I eat.

I'm sorry, Ronnie!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Bojangles makes my favorite sausage buiscuits of all time, as long as they're fresh. But no matter what it is, I can only eat like 2 sausage patties before I'm sick of them

I think KFC has the best biscuits but you don't really go there for breakfast soooo

just looked up seafood in a thesaurus and it listed "fucking gross" as a synonym

EzUAYcn.png
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    One time I went and got myself a double cheeseburger from McDonald's and then I ate it and vomited up what seemed like raw unprocessed pink slime.

And then I vowed never to eat their food again.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    I really, really want a biscuit now.

There's no way I can get to one in time.

So I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Thanks you jerks.

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I remember the last time I willingly had a burger at a fast food place. I was 12, I had gotten a coupon from school for having an all A report card, it was for a free burger (either McDonalds or Burger King, don't remember which). I was half way through the burger when I just thought "This is gross. I am not enjoying this. I don't like burgers."

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • bwaniebwanie Posting into the void Registered User regular
    SightTDW wrote: »
    I went to get nugs and fries. I got bbq sauce for my nugs, and I got hot mustard for my fries and they told me they discontinued hot mustard

I vowed I would never go to mcdonalds again.
    I went to mcdonalds again three days later and they had hot mustard sauce.

If hot mustard is actually discontinued, I will no joke, probably never go to mcdonald's again. I only ever go there to get mcnuggets with hot mustard.

nuggets with hot mustard is the only thing Mdonalds has, that can actually conjure up some of the magic i felt in that place as a kid.

not even sure if i liked em back then but there you go.

Yh6tI4T.jpg
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    About two months back, I accidentally tried to order McNuggets at a Wendy's. When I related the story on the forum, Ronnie's advice was
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK THERE

HAHAHA HA HAHA H

b1ehrMM.gif
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I remember the last time I willingly had a burger at a fast food place. I was 12, I had gotten a coupon from school for having an all A report card, it was for a free burger (either McDonalds or Burger King, don't remember which). I was half way through the burger when I just thought "This is gross. I am not enjoying this. I don't like burgers."

"I ate the worst burger in the world, therefore I don't like them" :rotate:

There are burgers that don't taste like shoe leather out there but I understand if you're too turned off to them to try them.

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Obligatory west coast in-n-out is the best post. I will say this, I was never unsatisfied with my burger/experience from there.

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    TrippyJing wrote: »
    About two months back, I accidentally tried to order McNuggets at a Wendy's. When I related the story on the forum, Ronnie's advice was
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    YOU CAN NEVER GO BACK THERE

HAHAHA HA HAHA H

hehehehehaahahahah

There are burgers that don't taste like shoe leather out there but I understand if you're too turned off to them to try them.

Ha ha, no there was nothing unusually bad about the burger. It was basically exactly like every other fast food burger I ever had. It didn't taste like shoe leather or anything like that. It was just the realization that this was a thing that I had always been given and assumed that I must like it because it was treated like a special reward, but that I personally had no taste for it. It's one of those moments that struck in my memory, all the more because I knew then for sure I wouldn't ever want one again, and I never did want one again.

edited January 2014
    just looked up crwth in a thesaurus and it listed "silly goose" as a synonym

EDIT: probably pushing The Edict

Butters on
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    burger king is the only fast food place with a veggie burger, so they're alright by me
    A&W does a really good veggie burger though?

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    Ronnie's occasional breaks from Ronnie are also fabbo.

2011-06-08-Game-Of-Groans.jpg

this one is my favorite because 1. i'm in it 2. i'm dressed vaguely like a saiyan and 3. i die

and as far as descriptions of a Game of Thrones go, this is...actually pretty accurate!
    Curious about the others then. Since I recognized Koshickens (originally thought it was Mully but her purple hair is usually longer)

• El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    My days of eating at McDonalds are long past. That stuff is disgusting and full of salt, grease and sugar.

...Except that my now 3-year-old daugther is no doubt going to start demanding we eat there someday soon. :#

El Skid on
  • TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    tumblr_mdvc1bEMut1r2sq16o1_500.jpg

b1ehrMM.gif
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Japanese Ronnie just has no control. Genki dude is just to hard on him

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

this one is my favorite because 1. i'm in it 2. i'm dressed vaguely like a saiyan and 3. i die

and as far as descriptions of a Game of Thrones go, this is...actually pretty accurate!
    Curious about the others then. Since I recognized Koshickens (originally thought it was Mully but her purple hair is usually longer)

I believe the portion of skirt/dress seen to the right of panel 4 is intended to be Liiya.

Or maybe we just all decided that as head-canon because we liked the idea.

• THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    You can get cracked eggs on McD's biscuits where I live

it owns

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
    Butters wrote: »
    just looked up crwth in a thesaurus and it listed "silly goose" as a synonym

EDIT: probably pushing The Edict
    just looked up butters in the thesaurus and it had "south park character" as a synonym

edict be damned i'm leaving that insult as is

EzUAYcn.png
    It's like this, but instead of the night life, imagine she's singing about McNuggets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8-pP4VboBk

• CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Arby's is ok

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

Ha ha, no there was nothing unusually bad about the burger. It was basically exactly like every other fast food burger I ever had. It didn't taste like shoe leather or anything like that. It was just the realization that this was a thing that I had always been given and assumed that I must like it because it was treated like a special reward, but that I personally had no taste for it. It's one of those moments that struck in my memory, all the more because I knew then for sure I wouldn't ever want one again, and I never did want one again.

No I'm saying burgers from McDs and BK are absolute garbage and no way indicative of what a good hamburger tastes like

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Huh, I generally preferred BK to McDonalds.

These are the UK incarnations of the franchises, though, so it may not count.

Fyndir wrote: »
    Bedlam wrote: »

I believe the portion of skirt/dress seen to the right of panel 4 is intended to be Liiya.

Or maybe we just all decided that as head-canon because we liked the idea.

the hair tuft on the left was meant to belong to @Sal I think, and I'm fairly certain dark eyes guy was suppoed to be @edcrab

No I'm saying burgers from McDs and BK are absolute garbage and no way indicative of what a good hamburger tastes like

Well my parents would make burgers sometimes, with fresh buns unlike the soggy kind you get at fast food places, and while those were considerably less gross, I wasn't super in to them, either.

I think one of the basic issues is the type of bread called a 'bun' is generally very much against what I like in bread, added to the fact that patties are not the most ideal form of meat delivery. Thinly sliced pastrami on a fresh roll, that's speaking my language.

This discussion has been closed.