As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everybody wants to flex, nobody wants to get out of the fire. [SE++ WoW]

19495969798100»

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    edited January 2014
    That was their only real purpose, Mirren. That and getting accused of mad cheetz when you were the first person on the server to get a significantly new weapon. I remember a thread that popped up when Moskau got Warsong's first Qiraji Ripper (by quite a wide margin) and started Hemorrhaging people for like 1100.

Pinfeldorf on
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Sorry about not being around last week, mandatory OT.

I will be there this week!

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    That was their only real purpose, Mirren. That and getting accused of mad cheetz when you were the first person on the server to get a significantly new weapon. I remember a thread that popped up when Moskau got Warsong's first Qiraji Ripper (by quite a wide margin) and started Hemmoraging people for like 1100.

are there even realm specific forums anymore? everything is so muddled with cross realm it hardly seems relevant anymore. I think that they are driving toward a unified server like Guild Wars.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    That was their only real purpose, Mirren. That and getting accused of mad cheetz when you were the first person on the server to get a significantly new weapon. I remember a thread that popped up when Moskau got Warsong's first Qiraji Ripper (by quite a wide margin) and started Hemmoraging people for like 1100.

are there even realm specific forums anymore? everything is so muddled with cross realm it hardly seems relevant anymore. I think that they are driving toward a unified server like Guild Wars.

There are, but I know they are tossing around ideas with what to do with them now that connected realms are a thing.

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Javen will likely be taking my place, then, today. I might be around later, but it is not likely, unless things develop radically different than they are currently. Sorry.

• Options
    BaronSamediBaronSamedi Same dude as yesterday. The AlamoRegistered User regular
    So playing as a druid is the first time I have had 'fun' in vashjir. I enjoyed it before because it was beautiful and the quests were interesting, but swimming around as that weird looking seal nearly all the time is just too awesome.

And cat isn't too bad either. (I leveled to 80 as a healer almost exclusively in dungeons.)

"Have you ever noticed that their stuff is shit, and your shit is stuff?"--George Carlin
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Hey @End, any chance you want to come help us out tonight?

mkc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ill probably flex again tomorrow, I've amped up my HP a modest sum but still low. last week I got all Turmoils. hoping for better luck this week. also i took Second Wind which should help my survival a lot

Jasconius on
  • Options
    AretèAretè infiltrating neo zeed compoundRegistered User regular
    So my friends and I all got that random itch to come back to WoW for some reason.

Apparently our guild on sargeras imploded, so i conned them into transferring to cho'gall and faction changing to horde.

They may have joined last night? I'm not sure, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow but when I get back, time to go back to being the best worst DK tank.

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Excuuuuuuuuuse me

That's my niche market

• Options
    Aretè wrote: »
    So my friends and I all got that random itch to come back to WoW for some reason.

Apparently our guild on sargeras imploded, so i conned them into transferring to cho'gall and faction changing to horde.

They may have joined last night? I'm not sure, I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow but when I get back, time to go back to being the best worst DK tank.

$55 a pop is it not? that's one hell of an itch

• Options

Tell me about it, you would think it would be a deterrant, but they didnt seem to care.

I brought up the idea, only half serious while at work and bullshitting on google hang outs, and it just kinda got legs on its own. So now they are all on cho gall and sending out rez scrolls to their own friends.

• Options

Tell me about it, you would think it would be a deterrant, but they didnt seem to care.

I brought up the idea, only half serious while at work and bullshitting on google hang outs, and it just kinda got legs on its own. So now they are all on cho gall and sending out rez scrolls to their own friends.

sweet. what kind of content are you guys into?

• Options
    They all into raids/PvP/general shenanigans

Not sure how well geared they are but I left my dude as a fairly fresh 90. So I'll need to gear him up and then get to flexin'.

• Options
    if you guys every want to do 3 or 5 man arena I'm game for it. how many do you got?

• Options
    Right now, including myself, four of us. DK, priest, lock and warrior.

And yeah we will all be game for arenas once we settle in.

Ah man hope my UI is still intact

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    My and LD are Xbone bros. hi5

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    My and LD are Xbone bros. hi5

Woo!

mkc.png
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai SSSSSSSSSSS Registered User regular
    I meant me but what ever.

xXNXOA7.png?1
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    xbros

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Aww I got a ps4.

Now I'm sad

• Options
    I got both so I could be an omnibro.

• Options
    I'll eventually get an xbone but not a kinect fan so not willing to pay extra for it just yet.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    i got a rock wii u

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Man I wish Nintendo would just drop their non-handheld consoles and go third party with their games.

Or that they'd fast track the development of an actually competitive console.

• Options
    Rayman is worth the price of admission.

• Options
    YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    Aww I got a ps4.

Now I'm sad

I'll be getting a PS4 eventually.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Yukira wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »
    Aww I got a ps4.

Now I'm sad

I'll be getting a PS4 eventually.

Samesies.

Look, guys, XBOne is cool and all, but playstation has better exclusives. Valkyria Chronicles and Star Ocean 4 are some of the coolest PS3 games I've owned, so I'll stick with PS4 over XBOne.

This discussion has been closed.