As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Bands] Basshunter

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited December 2006 in PAX Archive
He's been making the rounds on some places over here, I've seen him on muchmusic and heard on cbc radio. I doubt it would be possible to get him over here, but the type of music I enjoy much more than the hip hop and rap that's so predominant. But he is worth taking a look at, I very much enjoy his album, not just these two songs.

http://basshunter.m0o.eu/dota/index_en.php

http://basshunter.m0o.eu/anna/index_en.php

It also makes me jeleous to see that monstrous lan party that he performs at, it makes the BYOC look tiny in comparison.

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    BSR StashBSR Stash Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Ah yes Basshunter, its real fun to listen to this as you pull out of the school parking lot while playing this real loud =)

Although, I don't understand how you go from sitting here in Ventrilo playing DoTA, to riding in a limo drinking champagne with a bunch of women :shock:

BSR Stash on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    leaf wrote:
    It also makes me jeleous to see that monstrous lan party that he performs at, it makes the BYOC look tiny in comparison.

Well... the BYOC *is* tiny compared to a ton of local Lans around the PNW.

Example: I just came from pdxlan. 500 people
    Although, I don't understand how you go from sitting here in Ventrilo playing DoTA, to riding in a limo drinking champagne with a bunch of women Shocked

Well duh, dota gets you chicks 8)

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    BSR Stash wrote:
    Although, I don't understand how you go from sitting here in Ventrilo playing DoTA, to riding in a limo drinking champagne with a bunch of women :shock:

So you're saying you don't go out in your limo after playing some dota all day, and dance with a bunch of hot girls? I know I certainly do.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    Mo1sonMo1son Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    In Sweden I guess games = sex.

Mo1son on
  • Options
    SamyelSamyel Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'd chew my own arm off to see Basshunter perform at PAX. Can any organizers see if they could make this happen?

Samyel on
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity."
  • Options
    starsicknessstarsickness Registered User regular
    edited November 2006
    I am completely in favor of this. Great suggestion.

he seems to be pretty big-time over in europe though.

One thing I DID note is that the girls are completely separate from the LAN itself, only made to look like they were there. he really worked a miracle getting some pretty attractive ladies in the video to begin with, but lightning doesn't strike twice.

starsickness on
  • Options
    MuridenMuriden Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Mabye it has something to do with the fact that he makes music and is pretty popular over there?

Muriden on
    MrGulio.332 - Lover of fine Cheeses. Replays
    301787-1.png
  • Options
    tmonkeytmonkey Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    I have the contact for his manager for US events. Mike F. and Khoo know how to get in touch with me.

tmonkey on
  • Options
    #14#14 Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    That guy IS big time over here. I can't fucking stand that Boten Anna song. It used to get played here 24/7. Radio and tv. It's retard music.

#14 on
This discussion has been closed.