As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Let's Play] State of Decay: Breakdown. Update 28 posted.

OrivonOrivon Happy Fun BallThey/ThemRegistered User regular
edited April 2014 in Games and Technology
state-of-decay-logo.jpg

Hey there, I'm Adam. Are you okay? You look a little shaken, come in, I'll get you something to eat and see if that helps. Can you tell me your name? No? Well, I guess we can come back to that later. For now I'll explain what's going on out there. You and I are a few of the lucky ones, we aren't dead and we aren't zombies. Yep, what you saw out there is an honest-to-God zombie apocalypse. If you want to survive it I have some advice that you might find useful. Let's start with some skills that will come in handy.
?.jpg
No, it really doesn't matter if you are a whiz at sudoku or that you can name all the players on your favorite football team, those skills won't be useful out here.
?.jpg
Cardio is very important, the better you are the longer you can run without tiring yourself out. Usually it's safer and easier to run away from a zombie so make sure to work on improving this if you aren't very good at it, and if you are, you can always get better.
?.jpg
Wits is about knowing what would be useful to us out here. Scavenging is necessary for survival now so knowing what items will be useful is key. Improving it will make searching for supplies go quicker and
?.jpg
there will be a lower chance of you screwing up, making some noise, and attracting a zombie.
?.jpg
Fighting, even if you never had much reason to fight before, now you don't have a choice. There will be situations where you can't run from a fight, so if you aren't used to it hopefully you're a quick learner. Get better at fighting and you'll find yourself wasting less stamina and you might find that you are better with a certain type of weapon.
?.jpg
Shooting is a measure of how well you can handle a gun. While firing a gun without a suppressor draws zombies towards you because of the noise, there are times when that is the only option you have. You won't want to use guns all the time, but you will need to know how to handle one if you want to survive. Now most likely you aren't very knowledgeable when it comes to these skills, but as long as you work at improving them you'll get better in no time.

There are zombies out there that somehow have become so screwed up that a shambling undead corpse is considered normal when compared to them. We've taken to calling them freaks as a group term, but there are several specific types that each get their own name. Now unless I say otherwise the general strategy for all of them is avoid, if possible; if one sees you run away, if possible; and if you have to fight one shoot it, if possible.
?.jpg
Screamers, vindictive little assholes because they can't hurt you and they know it, so if they see you they scream and call attention to you. Combat wise they're worthless because they have no arms to grab you with, however that does not mean you leave them alone. Because they draw other zombies towards you make sure to kill them first.
?.jpg
Juggernauts, stay as far away from these zombies as you possibly can. If you can't hopefully you either have some powerful guns or other people helping you out. A group of two or three well armed survivors can take one down, however taking one on alone is suicide.
?.jpg
Bloaters, these zombies have ballooned up with some sort of poisonous gas that is made up of things I don't even want to know about. When they die they release that gas into the air, so stay away from them and that gas at all costs. If you do find yourself breathing that gas in you'll find yourself getting weaker, get out quickly otherwise you'll die.
?.jpg
You can take them out easily and safely from a distance, one shot and they'll go down.
?.jpg
Ferals, zombies that have taken a liking to running on all fours. These zombies are extremely fast and will catch you if you try to run away.
?.jpg
In combat they can take a bit more abuse than a normal zombie and will knock you down so they can chew on your face. On their own they're not very tough, and if you have someone traveling with you they're a piece of cake. With other zombies they're trouble but as long as you keep your wits about you, you'll be fine.
?.jpg
Armored zombies, honestly these guys are a complete joke, there is only one reason why I bother to point them out. These zombies were army or SWAT assholes that didn't have the foresight to blow their brains out when they got infected, so instead we get to deal with a zombie that's wearing a bulletproof vest. Guns are not effective against these guys, but you can still bash them up close just as easily as a regular zombie. Keep that in mind around them and you'll be fine.
?.jpg

So, knowing all that you have two choices, eat a bullet and end this all before it begins, or show those zombies you won't go quietly and survive. I won't lie and say it will be alright, every day we're going to run the chance of running out of basic supplies like food or medicine and people will die, that's a sad truth out here. Joining up with other survivors will give you a better chance of surviving, so I hope you feel up to joining us. I have to go out on a scavenging run, if you feel like sticking around talk to Lily, she runs our radio and she'll be able to tell you what you can do to help out around here. Whether that's looking for supplies or helping out some other survivors that have gotten themselves into a jam. Good luck and stay safe out there.

This is an LP for State of Decay, more specifically the dlc Breakdown. Breakdown takes the open world zombie survival gameplay of the base game and puts it into a sandbox mode where you try to survive as long as you can. There is a thread here if you are interested in more information on the game. For this LP I'm going to start with a random survivor instead of one of the heroes available. I'll keep going expanding the home base, recruiting survivors, and going up in difficulty until there are no survivors left alive. Survivors can and will die, but in the start of the game the only deaths will most likely only be from stupid mistakes on my part. As the difficulty goes up the amount of survivors that die will most likely increase as well. So, if you want to be a survivor post Sign Up! below and include the following information in the post.
  • Name
  • Melee Weapon Specialization from the following: edged, blunt, or heavy
  • Ranged Weapon Specialization from the following: pistols, revolvers, rifles, assault weapons, or shotguns
Also, for any of them except for name you can put no preference and I'll choose for your survivor. I'll start playing as soon as there are enough people signed up to be a survivor.

This is my first LP so any tips would be welcome and if someone has any tips for the game I would appreciate it, because I don't have any idea what to expect from the higher difficulty levels. Thanks and I hope you don't get eaten by a zombie!

Orivon on

• Options
    OrivonOrivon Happy Fun Ball They/ThemRegistered User regular
    edited April 2014
    Survivors:
    Abraham "Elvenshae" Heine
    ?.jpg
    Adeline "Nocturnal" Hagen
    ?.jpg
    Carlos "Buttcleft" Mayes
    ?.jpg
    Izabella "PLA" Choi
    ?.jpg
    Andres "Sutibun" Alvarado
    ?.jpg

Reserve List:

List of the Fallen:
    Christina "Pixie" Temple
    Daniel "Viking" Dominguez
    Jake "Thick McRunfast" Boyle
    Aaron "Slab Bulkhead" Felder
    Damien "Iolo" Chatman

Left Behind:
    Gage "Nocren" Machado
    Ezekiel "Capsaicin" Beebe
    Ashton "CoolJammer00" Benitez
    Jeremiah "Magic Pink" McNeal
    Marley "Lucia" Gracie
    Aiden "NotoriusBEN" Varga (Twice)
    Michael "Big McLargehuge" Altman
    Zion "Skiddles" Keller
    Ed "Felix Nutpuncher" Jones
    Jimmy "Alan" Rosenberg
    Nicholas "Dirk Hard-Cheese" Bermudez

Orivon on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    SignUp!
    • Elvenshae
    • Male
    • Edged
    • Shotgun

We who are about to die salute you!

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    SignUp!
    • Pixie
    • Female
    • Blunt
    • Shotgun

Shotguns baby. It's always about shotguns for me!

... and baseball bats.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    SignUp!
    • iolo
    • No preference
    • No preference
    • No preference

Nice LP! This being sandbox means that the State of Decay campaign (?) won't be spoiled, right?

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Iolo wrote: »
    This being sandbox means that the State of Decay campaign (?) won't be spoiled, right?

Correct, the only thing relating to the main campaign is that Lily is the radio operator.

• Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    Correct.

Also Sign up!

Nocren
    Male
    Blunt weapons
    Pistols

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    CapsaicinCapsaicin I asked my 2 y/o son to draw a pic of my German mom, and thats what we got. Registered User regular
    edited January 2014

Capsaicin (or Cap for short)
    Male
    Blunt
    Revolver

Capsaicin on
    capsaicin_zps254b275f.png
  • Options
    Man... All you people with your shotguns and revolvers....

I'm not going with to scavenge.

One discharge and suddenly a horde's heard the dinner bell.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    Nocturnal
    Female
    Edged
    Assault rifles

Subtlety is for pussies. Let's go establish our place in the food chain with violence and gunfire.

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular

Viking
    No Preference
    Heavy - who needs stamina anyway?
    No Preference

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    • Buttcleft
    • Male
    • Heavy
    • Assault Weapons

Who needs speed when you have POWER!

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    Okay, gonna get started in a bit so either Elvenshae or Pixie are going to be the first survivor, it depends on the gender. Although I'm disappointed that it's not going to be my latest starting survivor. She had at the start a 2 star cardio and 3 star wits along with the reflexes skill that improved stamina regeneration rate. Also, @Ultrahonky: Lord of the Jive Turkeys would have liked the fact that she had a pink backpack.

• Options
    That just reminds me of the game when I had a nice arsenal of weapons including about 4 shotguns.

Oh good, watch tower's built.

Dave's on watch. Nice.

Why does Dave have a shotgun?
    Why is he firing it repeatedly?
    Why do I have to cut through a horde just outside my front door?

Dammit Dave...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    @Nocren I have a similar tale, only it involves explosions!
    apparently I have survivors that feel a Grenade Launcher is a suitable weapon for Watch Tower Duty

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    Nocren wrote: »
    That just reminds me of the game when I had a nice arsenal of weapons including about 4 shotguns.

Oh good, watch tower's built.

Dave's on watch. Nice.

Why does Dave have a shotgun?
    Why is he firing it repeatedly?
    Why do I have to cut through a horde just outside my front door?

Dammit Dave...

Yeah, that is surprisingly close to the first update. Will put it up a little later tonight.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    I wanna die by zombie, but I'm on my phone! Reserve me a spot for when I get back to my pc

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Sorry, the first update will go up some time tomorrow. For now though I updated the survivor list with who I have so far.

• Options
    Hmm, okay then. Well if someone were to meet their....untimely demise, I would gladly take their spot.

steam_sig.png

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Hmm, okay then. Well if someone were to meet their....untimely demise, I would gladly take their spot.

No, @cooljammer00 that wasn't in response to you it was a follow up to my post. Feel free to sign up for this as I need as many people as I can get. I mean I almost lost iolo tonight due to some recklessness on my part.

Orivon on
  • Options
    Orivon wrote: »
    Survivors:
    Abraham "Elvenshae" Heine
    ?.jpg

I guess we know who's in charge of the kitchen around here.

@Elvenshae - make me a sammich?

B)

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I love that my primary skill is 4-star cooking, and I've managed to score 1 star in everything else. Nocren's just as good a cook as me, which sucks, and he's good at construction! At least he's kind of a jerk.

And, apparently, I'm sleazy with fast hands and only 1 star in Sexting, so I guess everyone should get ready for poorly spelled invitations to help repopulate the world?

EDIT: I'm probably sleazy because my name is "A. Heine" and I was picked on by all the kids. It's a defense mechanism. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN! I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!

Elvenshae on
  • Options
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    I love that my primary skill is 4-star cooking, and I've managed to score 1 star in everything else. Nocren's just as good a cook as me, which sucks, and he's good at construction! At least he's kind of a jerk.

And, apparently, I'm sleazy with fast hands and only 1 star in Sexting, so I guess everyone should get ready for poorly spelled invitations to help repopulate the world?

EDIT: I'm probably sleazy because my name is "A. Heine" and I was picked on by all the kids. It's a defense mechanism. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MY PAIN! I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED!

To be fair before I got to the home base you had improved wits to 2-stars and your fighting to 5-stars, fast hands means you improve your fighting skill faster than normal.

• Options
    Orivon wrote: »
    Elvenshae wrote: »

To be fair before I got to the home base you had improved wits to 2-stars and your fighting to 5-stars, fast hands means you improve your fighting skill faster than normal.

:winky:

• Options
    VoroVoro Registered User regular
    SignUp!
    • Lucia
    • Female
    • Stabby (Edged)
    • Shooty (No Preference)

I loved going through this on the 360. I'll definitely have to check out the PC version during the summer sale.

XBL GamerTag: Comrade Nexus
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    I'm sure we all know why @Elvenshae has the fast hands trait.

• Options
    Buttcleft wrote: »
    I'm sure we all know why @Elvenshae has the fast hands trait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B02dsLGLw4E

• Options
    I guess I can use that acetylene torch to make a wicked stir-fry.

Just don't worry if the chicken tastes a little funny. I made sure to baste it in oil and rosemary.
    30W oil, but still...

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    SignUp!

CoolJammer00

Male

Blunt
    Melee Weapon Specialization

Assault Weapons Ranged Weapon Specialization

steam_sig.png

• Options
    Update 1: A sleazy chef's hunt for something sharp.
    ?.jpg
    I started off with Abraham "Elvenshae" Heine.
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    ?.jpg
    Having lost Adam before the game began Elvenshae needs to go out and look for other survivors to join. First things first, I need to find something sharp to use as a weapon.
    ?.jpg
    While the frying pan makes sense as something a chef would grab, why didn't he grab a knife? The chef trait gives Elvenshae the cooking skill, which is useful because if the home base has a kitchen he can then prepare a feast that improves everyone's vitality. The fast hands trait has his fighting skill improve faster than normal and the sleaze trait gives him the sexting skill that is entirely useless.
    ?.jpg
    Decide to start searching a house for an edged weapon.
    ?.jpg
    Found a replica kanabo, a Japanese wood and iron club, but it's a blunt weapon.
    ?.jpg
    I found in that house almost every type of item you can find, except for an edged weapon.
    ?.jpg
    Searched the shed outside but found nothing except some remains.
    Three houses, three sheds, seven blunt weapons, and one heavy weapon later.
    ?.jpg
    Finally found an edged weapon.
    ?.jpg
    Although I don't understand why a practice weapon is sharp.
    ?.jpg
    Now to head on over to a group of survivors.
    ?.jpg
    Found a car on the street outside thankfully, so I don't have to run all the way there.
    ?.jpg
    Good, our home is going to be named the Alamo. That's comforting.
    ?.jpg
    Elvenshae enters and introduces himself to Gage "Nocren" Machado, and then asks to join up with them. While Nocren is a jerk he says sure.
    ?.jpg
    He then proceeds to say hello to Christina "Pixie" Temple. He has the sleaze trait and she has the no nonsense trait, no way can this go bad.
    ?.jpg
    Looking at Pixie's stats she has the no nonsense trait that gives her a 3-star wits right off the bat. Enjoyed the opera trait gives her the etiquette skill that I need to check again but I believe doesn't do anything. The farmer trait gives her the horticulture skill, which if the home base has a garden leads to more food grown. Finally the asthma attacks trait means her cardio skill improves slower than normal.
    ?.jpg
    Looking at Nocren's stats he has the jerk trait that makes his attitude insensitive which leads to a higher chance of conflict in the group. The liked tailgating trait gives him the cooking skill. The mechanic trait gives him the construction skill that can be utilized with a workshop. The tough as nails trait gives him a max vitality bonus.
    ?.jpg
    All that searching for an edged weapon led to Elvenshae improving wits to 2-star and fighting to 4-star. At the 4-star level that allows him to choose a weapon specialization, specializing in edged weapons gives him a better chance of decapitating zombies.
    ?.jpg
    First thing to do is clean up the kitchen so it is useable.
    ?.jpg
    And then the storage area, because it really is a mess.
    ?.jpg
    824390CF12D4516700A98AC959CB73B4113D6FA6
    ?.jpg
    I set up a sleeping area so people can rest when they get tired. When people get tired their max stamina goes down.
    ?.jpg
    Elvenshae unloads all he found into the stash and finds that they have a shotgun.
    ?.jpg
    He immediately takes it for his own use, overlooking the fact that he only has two shells.
    ?.jpg
    He heads out to establish an outpost at an empty office building.
    ?.jpg
    Clearing out the few zombies inside he is able to then make it an outpost.
    ?.jpg
    Outposts set traps in their vicinity so passing hordes are killed before they can reach the home base.
    ?.jpg
    Heading behind another office building to the fire escape so he can survey the area from the roof.
    ?.jpg
    That right there is a freak, specifically a feral. Well Elvenshae has a shotgun so he's not afraid of it.
    ?.jpg
    Okay, the fact that ferals move so fast that I missed means he should be a little afraid. The one thing the shotgun blast did manage to do is alert a lot of zombies, all those red and gray dots on the mini-map are zombies that heard the shot and are heading here.
    ?.jpg
    Elvenshae is able to run away (I can't believe the feral didn't chase after him) and returns home to rest. Also that outpost he set up earlier destroyed a horde.
    ?.jpg
    Lily hears over the radio that another survivor is in trouble and could use some help.
    ?.jpg
    Also, Nocren wants some help hunting down a feral zombie.
    ?.jpg
    Elvenshae goes over to introduce himself to Damien "iolo" Chatman and have him take over so he can rest.

Next update will have us following iolo while dealing with the mess Elvenshae left him.

• Options
    You guys wanna know my secret?
    blunt weapons seemed to be a hell of a lot more plentiful then edged.

Also pepper. You would not believe how much adding a little bit of pepper can change a dish.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    I am a Capital "B" BADASS! Setting up outposts like a baws. I got bats, I got hammers, I got sledges, I got (finally) pointy sticks. And if worse comes to worse, I will go Tika all over that zombie ass with this frying pan. Now, who wants some?
    ... which means I will probably die in the next update.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Nocren wrote: »
    You guys wanna know my secret?
    blunt weapons seemed to be a hell of a lot more plentiful then edged.

Also pepper. You would not believe how much adding a little bit of pepper can change a dish.

Well, you're still a jerk and as the next update will show, willing to stir up trouble within the group. Although I will say that I have never had a starting group like this where it seems it's intentionally designed to stir up trouble and lead to conflicts.

Orivon on
  • Options
    All those games of Zafehouse Diaries taught me well.

newSig.jpg
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I'll give it a shot too.

•Magic Pink
    •Whatever
    •Melee Weapon Specialization: Heavy
    •Ranged Weapon Specialization: Assault Weapons

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular

- Skiddles
    - Male
    - No pref
    - No pref

• Options
    Update 2: A farmer with fast hands runs around putting out fires.
    ?.jpg
    Starting this update we're following iolo who has taken over for Elvenshae, who has to rest.
    ?.jpg
    He proceeds to grab a backpack and some asprin from the supply locker, he already had the machete on him so I decided to have him specialize in edged weapons. Yes I know that was stupid considering the apparent abundance of blunt weapons left in a zombie apocalypse.
    ?.jpg
    Looking at iolo's skills we see that he has the no nonsense, farmer, and fast hands traits that the others have had. He also has the liked good food trait, that gives him the cooking skill. Three survivors that have the cooking skill, that might seem good but if all of them think that they're able to do better than the others, this won't turn out well.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo heads south to an abandoned house to convert it into an outpost. I would have made an outpost north of the home base but the incoming horde would have been too close to build it.
    ?.jpg
    Start searching the house and already there are zombies wanting to say hello.
    ?.jpg
    Found a food resource which is nice but I need to finish searching the rest of the house.
    ?.jpg
    Of course, another room another zombie jumping in through the window to greet iolo.
    ?.jpg
    Trying to finish up searching the house, finding a lot of pain medication. Seriously, found morphine along with three other types of pain medication. Also, that zombie outside the window jumped in as well and tried to eat iolo.
    ?.jpg
    Before iolo can finish searching the house he hears that a horde is attacking home and he decides to go back and defend it.
    ?.jpg
    Dammit, I knew that something like this would happen, but I'll get back to that. You can see the zombies have already gotten over the walls.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo takes out some zombies near the front entrance while Elvenshae had climbed to the watchtower and started shooting the zombies, with a shotgun, from a tower. The good part is that Elvenshae is hitting zombies, he isn't killing them but he is blowing off limbs.
    ?.jpg
    Going around back iolo takes out the last three zombies of the hoard. Immediately after another zombie hoard decides to attack.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo is fighting off the last of the hoard. This is almost where I lost iolo, that fat bastard grabbed on with one arm and would not let go. Although iolo must have been tripping balls afterwards since he took about 4 different pain relievers, including that morphine he found.
    ?.jpg
    He deserves one after taking out two hoards one right after another, but he can't right now.
    ?.jpg
    I decide to set up an outpost right next to home so hopefully some hoards are taken out before they can attack.
    ?.jpg
    Oh goody, an infestation not that far from home. Zombies have overrun that building and it needs to be cleared out before it can cause trouble.
    ?.jpg
    Dropping off items I check the journal for recent events and see that Nocren is living up to the jerk name.
    ?.jpg
    The sleeping area was completed but it could still be upgraded to real beds instead of cots.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo took out two hoards improving morale and changing his attitude to charitable. His fighting also improved to 4-star due to his fast hands.
    ?.jpg
    The outpost has already proven itself useful and taken out an incoming hoard.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo decides to finally go and help out Zion
    ?.jpg
    Somehow Zion had held out so far and iolo helps him take out the last of the zombies. Zion thanks iolo for the help and heads back to his own home.
    ?.jpg
    Helping out Zion earned us some trust with some neighbors except, Zion ran in the direction of that feral Elvenshae got attacked by. Fearing the worst iolo chases after.
    ?.jpg
    Luckily iolo is able to make it in time to help Zion take out the feral, however his machete is now damaged.
    ?.jpg
    Nocren is now sick and iolo heads back home to resupply.
    ?.jpg
    This is what happens when someone mans the watchtower with a shotgun, every time I came home there was a zombie I had to kill. The large chest cavity that zombie has is from Elvenshae shooting it while it was right next to iolo, luckily he's a good shot. Also, while killing the zombie iolo's machete broke.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo grabs a rolling pin from the supply locker to use as a weapon and heads out to establish an outpost. Now I was an idiot and didn't realize that after taking a weapon from the supply that I didn't have enough influence to build a new outpost.
    ?.jpg
    Searching the shed of a nearby house iolo discovers some neighbors are living there. In the shed he finds some building materials and runs them home.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo drops the supplies off at home, but Elvenshae needs to either learn to aim for the head or get a more accurate gun.
    ?.jpg
    Checking the journal iolo sees that helping Zion out earned trust with our neighbors.
    ?.jpg
    Zion sends his thanks to iolo.
    ?.jpg
    With Nocren being sick, Lily recommends building an infirmary to keep it from spreading.
    ?.jpg
    With the building supplies that iolo found work is started on building the infirmary.
    ?.jpg
    Iolo goes and finally makes a third outpost.
    ?.jpg
    Oh for fuck's sake, what is it now?
    ?.jpg
    Nocren again showing that he is a jerk and that he and Elvenshae won't get along.
    ?.jpg
    I decide to have iolo help Nocren with his feral zombie hunt.
    ?.jpg
    Or not. There is no way in hell I am getting near a juggernaut by myself.
    ?.jpg
    This is the state of the game when I left. There are now two infestations that I need to deal with. I need to find more food, medicine, ammo, and some fuel so I can expand the range of the outposts. Also, I have not yet surveyed the area.

Next update hopefully iolo can take a break and I dread what the game has waiting for me

• Options
    Loving this so far, @Orivon!

• Options
    Well, I can see how this is gonna go.

You jackasses are out there stirring all the shit up (juggernauts? ferals?) and I'm going to be the one whose number comes up to go deal with it and get torn to pieces.

You all suck.

:P

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    LanrutconLanrutcon The LabyrinthRegistered User regular
    This is gonna get crazy on P4+ :)

Capture.jpg~original
    Currently playing: GW2 and TSW
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular

• NotoriusBEN
    • Male
    • No Preference
    • No Preference

a4irovn5uqjp.png