Music like Invaders Must Die

QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
I've started to get active again and a big part of my exercise regimen his shadow boxing and hitting the bags.

What I'm missing is music to go with it. The only song I have that really gets me in to it is Invader Must Die. Thing is I am pretty terrible at music and can't really explain why exactly outside of the fact that it sounds "aggressive" to me.

So uh, halp please.

• chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    There are plenty of other Prodigy songs that might pump you up:

• Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    Check out Overseer and Qemists.

• EntriechEntriech Registered User regular
    Maybe check out Pendulum and InnerPartySystem.

Essee
  • CalixtusCalixtus Registered User regular
    Stealing the aggressive choices from my own playlists with Invaders Must Die:

There's also this one, its got the tempo, but less, like, pressure? Not sure if you'll think its aggressive enough.

This one has a 90 second lead in before it gets some kind of tempo going, and its slightly less aggressive I think?

Celldweller, a slightly different style

In the same playlist that makes me run just a little bit faster: Wumpscut - Fuckit, Innerpartysystem - Don't Stop, The Prodigy - Run With The Wolves, The Crystal Method - Born too slow (wrote my bachelor's thesis to that one).

-This message was deviously brought to you by:
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular

These two work pretty well.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope. I appreciate it but these are far and away from what I generally enjoy when working out.
    Entriech wrote: »
    Maybe check out Pendulum and InnerPartySystem.

This is also up my alley.
    Calixtus wrote: »
    There's also this one, its got the tempo, but less, like, pressure? Not sure if you'll think its aggressive enough.

I actually enjoy this one quite a bit. I should keep me bouncing around the floor.

I've been searching around some more today and Macklemore's Can't Hold Us also hit the sweet spot.

And thanks to everyone making suggestions.

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    here's some 'aggressive' stuff

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch