As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Atomic Brawl - Multiplayer Collectable Tactics In Your Browser

TubeTube Registered User admin
atomicbrawl.png

Atomic Brawl is a multiplayer tactics game that combines the elements of a CCG (Collectable Card Game) with some light hearted themes and makes it accessible in your browser (next to that spreadsheet tab you're supposed to be working on). It features:
  1. Asynchronous Gameplay Support: Play when you have time. Designed to fit into a busy schedule. Email and browser notifications keep you up to date when there's something that requires your attention.
  2. Depth Up The Wazoo: 180 unique and distinct cards to collect. All have custom art, and many have very interesting abilities that you can utilize and combine to create complex and interesting strategies.
  3. Bad-Ass Art: Have you seen that screen shot above? Check out that Moist Manatee!? So Wet! And those little Bloblets!? So ... much... goo...
  4. Seven Single-Player Challenges: Intimidated - but want to get your feet wet? Check out the single-player challenges to help learn the game. We also have a Tutorial you can check out without signing up.
  5. Establish Community: We've been quietly testing this in beta for the past year. We've had 10,000 games played at this point - with tons of revisions and balance changes. There is a passionate user-base that has helped us get here, and we're looking to continue that.
  6. Free To Play: "Gah - F2P!? WTF" - Yes - F2P. However - no gates to block progress AND all gameplay features available to all users. Pay for convenience, or because you hate money. That's it.
A friend and I decided to build this meeting at EA and wanted to branch out and build something ourself. For the past 3 years we've been developing it while holding down day jobs, and have funded what we needed to out of pocket (art costs, lawyers, servers, etc). We'd love to grow the title to the point where we can add more cards, maps, etc - but are now focused on getting the game to walk on its own.

We just launched this weekend and would love to gather some feedback from people. We still have a few hiccups here and there, but for the most part the game is pretty solid. We get that this isn't for everyone, if it sounds like something you'd be into - we're pretty confident you would have a good time. Here are some pictures of images stolen right off the homepage to lure you in our general direction.:

brawl_screen_small-1ed620649580309fc04b454abedd6f9f.png

progress_screen_small-118f5622843fb7c8d0840d3a4586c806.png

collect_screen_small-7aaf15dd5b0eb4c01532d6d500ebde24.png

Any and all feedback, criticism and comments would be great.

• Options
    ZokWobblefotzZokWobblefotz Registered User new member
    Bump!

If you enjoy CCGs and/or turn-based strategy check this game out! Turns take very little time and the possible card combinations is impressive.

The tutorial takes less than 5 minutes and speaks volumes. Check it out at play.atomicbrawl.com

PS:
    If you want to be a pal my referral link is http://brawl.in/1h2TBK8
    Then, if you want to play send me a request!

• Options
    Ebin FlowEbin Flow Love Monkey Vancouver, CanadaRegistered User new member
    We just released a trailer which I think conveys the tone of things fairly well. Check it out and let us know what you think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM5gNZF2x6I