As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo eShop] THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

1939495969799»

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    Both the Wii U and 3DS versions of MH3U are on sale on the US eshop for the low low price of $19.99. The sale lasts until February 3rd. The Wii U version got a permanent price reduction to $39.99, making both games effectively half off for this next week. It's in celebration of the announcement of MH4U.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    Also with this purchase and with BD:FF in another ten days I've officially done what I previously thought impossible this year; I've filled a 32 GB card with nothing but games. I previously had it filled when I had 6 GBs of demos and 10 GBs of music but the holiday sales and these two mammoth games have finally pushed me over. I might actually need to order a card BEFORE BD:FF comes out or delete something temporarily.

Anyone have any experience with this card?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Class-Memory-SF64UY-TQMN/dp/tech-data/B00B7ID9CU/ref=de_a_smtd

• Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Using a Sony card in a Nintendo device? Blasphemy! :P

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    the only cheaper one on amazon has some scary bad reviews.

SD memory is always a gamble though; they aren't really designed to last.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have had SD cards last for 10 years and counting but then I do try to be safe with them since I have heard and seen they are really tricky when things go ary

• Options
    b1rdmanb1rdman Registered User regular
    I've had SD cards go through the washing machine and still work. Flash memory is awesome like that.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    b1rdman wrote: »
    I've had SD cards go through the washing machine and still work. Flash memory is awesome like that.

That is not what "cleaning up disk space" means b1rdman..

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • Options
    Maz- wrote: »

That is not what "cleaning up disk space" means b1rdman..

Nice one. Obviously I know that...now. Haha. But I think it started with USB flash drive being left in my pockets by accident and still working. it happened in college with school related ones amd i freaked when i finally found it, but now I just don't worry since I know it hasn't done anything bad yet.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 1118-0304-5441 | PSN: b1rdman385 | steam:b1rdman385 | BattleTag(Diablo 3): Marticus#1981 | NNID: b1rdman
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    most solid-state electronic will happily go through a wash and survive, as long as it is really, properly dry before you plug it back in. Best way to clean keyboards is in the dishwasher….

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    Yeah, not to jeep this off topic going, but I now put my iPod headphones that I use for work through the wash all the time because they get super dirty and I know that they come out working, and clean as well. I wonder what else will go through the wash unscathed...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Yeah, not to jeep this off topic going, but I now put my iPod headphones that I use for work through the wash all the time because they get super dirty and I know that they come out working, and clean as well. I wonder what else will go through the wash unscathed...

This is a dangerous path to start down.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
This discussion has been closed.