As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TOURNAMENT CENTRAL (NEW IMPORTANT POLL)

18910111214»

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Ahahaha, holy crap man.

That is awesome.

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So Geebs, is the schedule going to change in the near future, or is the next round of fights still going on as planned? I've been holding off on starting my "Animal Man VS Captain America", but if the fight is on then I pretty much have to get going on it now.

Charmy on
    I have a twitter.
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited September 2007
    I'm 99% sure that the next round of fights will be modified in some way, but since blank is still involved I'm pretty sure your match will go ahead as planned.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm continuing to slowly trudge along for my second match. Here's a small preview.

gvbt22rj6.jpg

Munch on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    yeahhh...i mean, i can whip something up by the 4th. but really i don't even know what's going on anymore. like. should i still send something in? or wait until i hear more information?

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    mattharvestmattharvest Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I'm 99% sure that the next round of fights will be modified in some way, but since blank is still involved I'm pretty sure your match will go ahead as planned.

So, um, am I still stuck in the emo-off? Are the deadlines the same as in the first post?

mattharvest on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Time for a poll!

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    JCMJCM Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Im back, solved some problems and shit, so if anyone´s missing an opponent...

JCM on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited September 2007
    fedora seems to be avoiding me

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    I have voted.

Kshah, since our opponent is going to be a no-show, just draw Cap Wolf and the 90s replacement Batman curbstomping the Spirit while Iron Fist watches from the limbo he was in. :P

DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Shit, now that I think about it, I'm in trouble for this round. First week at university, trying to get a comic done?

Yikes. I'll certainly have... something... by the deadline, but I make no promises as to quality.

Charmy on
    I have a twitter.
  • Options
    FedoraFedora Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Keith wrote: »
    fedora seems to be avoiding me

Oh, sorry bout this, I probably should have told you I was going on vacation, i'm back now.

Fedora on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So, uh...

What's the word on the Tournament, Geebs? I'm wondering if I need to finish the third fight script, which was shaping up to be 4 or 5 splash pages of silliness.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I think it's going on hiatus for a few months.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    wwtMaskwwtMask Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Hmmm, fair enough. In the meantime, any artists that have the time and want to do some comicking, PM me. Putting the scripts together was pretty fun, and I'd like to do more.

wwtMask on
    When he dies, I hope they write "Worst Affirmative Action Hire, EVER" on his grave. His corpse should be trolled.
    Twitter - @liberaltruths | Google+ - http://gplus.to/wwtMask | Occupy Tallahassee
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Geebs, do you mind if I post my Animal Man VS Captain America battle, or were you planning to use that later?

Charmy on
    I have a twitter.
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    No, go ahead. If this starts up again, it'll be in a radically different form.

Or a little different.

DJ Eebs on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Here we go, then. I lost access to my computer with Photoshop on account of going to college and had to do the entire comic in MSPaint. I wasn't aware you could do a sprite comic in MSPaint. The results are a little rough, but I'm pretty happy with the results considering what I had to work with.

This battle's theme was "Back to the (Days of) Future (Past)"
    capbattle1wv1.png
    capbattle2un7.png
    capbattle3vn7.png
    capbattle4og4.png
    capbattle5hd0.png
    capbattle6yy0.png
    capbattle7zc0.png

I briefly considered setting the whole thing in WWII, but that seemed too obvious.

Charmy on
    I have a twitter.
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Ahahahahahahah

Damn

You make me want to finish the sword and sandals epic we had going with Kitty Pryde.

Fuck where was I on that?

Oh yeah, when Cap fucking kills Longshot and co.

Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    It's a good thing we're not continuing this, because Charmy would kick all our asses.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    CJTheranCJTheran Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Charmy are there any sexual favors you need done, as I think I owe you for the privelege of reading that.

CJTheran on
  • Options
    MunchMunch Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    So dudes, in my constant struggle to stop sucking at comic'ing, I've decided to start doing these little daily drawing exercises featuring comic characters doing stuff, with a theme each week. Initially I managed to do three of them and then just got bored with it since I ran out ideas. So, if anyone has any requests, hit me with them. Hopefully drawing to entertain other people will keep me a little more motivated. For this week's theme I'm going to do superhero team-ups.

Oh, and here's the three that I did before I got bored.
    DailyDraw1.jpg

DailyDraw2.jpg

DailyDraw3.jpg

Munch on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So nothing happened while I was gone? That's both a disappointment and a relief. Mostly a disappointment, though.

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg
  • Options
    Sars_BoySars_Boy Rest, You Are The Lightning. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    oh hey

sup hooraydiation

Sars_Boy on
  • Options
    HooraydiationHooraydiation Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Sars_Boy wrote: »
    oh hey

sup hooraydiation

I miss being sequestered in my white room.

Hooraydiation on
    Home-1.jpg