As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Murder Mansion] An Experimental Phalla-esque Game Over (NoizRnel Victory!)

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    edited January 2014
    Btw, to avoid confusion for the sake of this vote discrider is alive. No more acts of suicide are permitted in the future.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    haha do you instantly die if you vote for yourself?

FOR SCIENCE!

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Eating Zombie Spider-Man?

Well that's rude, Zombie Here

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    He also killed Magneto. When Magneto was trying to save the world from zombies.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    MikeyCTS

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Zombie Hero

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    Assuran

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Added to the OP, but you can't send murder orders on days with dining hall meetings.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    The corpse no longer fears death and votes for Zombie Hero.

• Options
    what is your avatar, @ discrider? my inkblot test made me see a blue male insect attempting to mate with a pink female insect on a brown rug.

• Options
    The corpse does not apologise for its current state of disarray.

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    what is your avatar, @ discrider? my inkblot test made me see a blue male insect attempting to mate with a pink female insect on a brown rug.

I see a brown ghost with a moustache who is such a messy eater that his face is covered in blueberries and also he's still hungry so he is about to eat some grapes

• Options
    i could see it being a brown bag with a tattered blue bag as a mustache that is puking up something pink

• Options
  • Options
    The corpse cares as much for points as the rest of you seem to.

• Options
  • Options
    The corpse would take his points to the grave, but has no means for self-ambulation.

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Night 2

The meeting reached an impasse, Zombie Hero and discrider were placed under scrutiny.

Twitching and fidgeting in his seat, amidst the chaos of shouting and accusations, discrider shakily stood up. With a stolen gun raised to his head, he pulled the trigger and blasted his brains out.

The players were stunned to silence, while the master roared in laughter. "Looks like he could not cope! Ah, what a fickle thing the conscience is."

As discrider's body slid to the floor, the master added, "Well, meeting is dismissed. I look forward to more atrocities in the future..."

The night was deathly quiet.

discrider's death was the result of a tie.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
  • Options
    NoizRnelNoizRnel Registered User regular
    Great, now everyone's back to square one :I

• Options
    For clarification:

The person who causes a tie in the vote is killed, and no one receives any points.

discrider caused the votes against him to tie with Zombie Hero's, thus killing himself in the process.

• Options
    Iron WeaselIron Weasel Dillon! You son of a bitch!Registered User regular
    Huh, so he did take his points to the grave.

That's hardcore.

Currently Playing:
    The Division, Warframe (XB1)
    GT: Tanith 6227
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Oh man, i thought I had the lead and would have gotten a free murder.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Still, well played, discrider. I love the points denial.

Steam
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    So thirty people and one death a night? This may be a long ass game...

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Yep.

Someone didn't read the rules....

<3 Mikey!

• Options
    Mikey CTS wrote: »
    So thirty people and one death a night? This may be a long ass game...

20 now

• Options
    :P I read the rules, I just didn't absorb them. There is a difference. :D
    You see? Because I'm bad at comprehension.

• Options
    Mikey is a phalla pro.

Pros don’t read the OP.

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Huh, so he did take his points to the grave.

That's hardcore.

While I agree whatever... that was that just happened was hardcore, how do we know he was the killer from the first night?

• Options
    We don’t know for sure.

But the rules say that if the accused if guilty then his accusers gain Judgement.

And discrider seemed determined to deny us points, so...

Currently Playing:
  • Options
    Any body see any good movies lately?

• Options
    Considering he killed himself with a gun, I'm guessing he wasn't. But who knows. It seems like a big fuck you mechanics wise if the killer can just invalidate anyone's suspicions under the right circumstances.

• Options
    I think the gun was just thematic, and it was just DR's way of admitting defeat. His intentional cause of the tie was how he was able to suicide.

Poison Blades are so obvious. I've been trying to kill folks with my poison hammer.

Steam
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I think the gun was just thematic, and it was just DR's way of admitting defeat. His intentional cause of the tie was how he was able to suicide.

Poison Blades are so obvious. I've been trying to kill folks with my poison hammer.

Killing with the poison hammer isn't the hard part. It's killing with the poison

• Options
    edited January 2014

eh I'm a staunch follower that a narration shouldn't be misleading . Should have the person kill themselves with the default weapon if you don't want to give people information or read stuff into the narration.

Also I got clarification that if a person ties it, all judgement points (even if it is the guilty party) are lost. Which is kinda BS. Considering the nature of the game and what would drive a person to tie it.

edit: I mean thematically it's the people laying blame on an individual that leads them to commit suicide. So yeah.... otherwise they are just playing against their win.

if a person retracts at the last minute causing a tie: who is considered the tie maker. the person with the last vote on the (equal) wagons or the person who retracted?

In theory, the first causes the tie. But the later breaks it and recreates it.

Egos on
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Confused query: we know that discrider was a poisoner, so I'm not sure what else you want? He poisons himself?

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Confused query: we know that discrider was a poisoner, so I'm not sure what else you want? He poisons himself?

That's how I would have handled it. If you didn't want to give the impression he may have attempted a kill with gun and poison.

Cyanide pills are a thing.

Egos on
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    All I can say it after disc gave away that he was the killer everyone else that didn't votw for him allowed him to get the ability to tie and thus kill himself.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.