As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

For all the latest from the world of video games, find me at [GIANT BOMB DOT COM]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Patrick and crew need to use the staff. It is good for super easily murdering shopkeepers by the exit doors.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I like the controls in sotc conceptually but there are a few moments where they are obviously flawed i.e. that fucking sand snake boss

It's a perfect game beyond that

Ico is probably better polished but its highs aren't as high

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Who would Nintendo even merge with?

I could see them ramping up the acquisition of development houses, to provide them with more exclusives. But other than that I don't know what they'd even do.

Or maybe we could get the Appletendo Wii Air in 2015.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Lucario is okay

both in smash and as a pokemon in general

However, while I don't know what Lucario's deal is, it is nowhere near as cool as a mad science experiment

Also I wanted to see playable Mega Mewtwo that could switch between X and Y forms for different fighting styles

Why do people seem to be assuming that this means mewtwo won't be in

Because Lucario being in Brawl was the exact reason they cut Mewtwo

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I think it's time for the Giant Bomb thread to take a break.

No new Giant Bomb thread for the next seventeen minutes.

This discussion has been closed.