As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[13th Age] Crown of the Lich King IC/OOC: The New Seven Scoundrels

1141516171820»

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Okay. More HP then.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I'm gonna take the Improved Initiative feat. Ranger's gotta be rangin' early, you dig?

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    I'll have to go with the level 3 manoeuvre Make 'Em Flinch (for a possible 10 damage on ranged miss.)

• Options
    ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    I think it has to be hp for Cullen too.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular

Unless other opportunities come up, Mitch will go for casting Javelin of Faith as a third level spell.

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    Neuma is hopping aboard the hp train.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Darian will take "Hang Tough!" as a 3rd level battle cry.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    bssbss Brostoyevsky Madison, WIRegistered User regular
    Alrighty, cool. Is there any wrap-up you guys still want to do with the prison break, or are we pretty much ready to hit the town, as it were?

3DS: 2466-2307-8384 PSN: bssteph Steam: bsstephan Twitch: bsstephan
    Tabletop:13th Age (mm-mmm), D&D 4e
    Occasional words about games: my site
  • Options
    wildwoodwildwood Registered User regular

What prison break? Mitch was nowhere near it. :)

!ready

• Options
    ArdentArdent Down UpsideRegistered User regular
    We're good. it's pretty clear they're on the way to the exit.

Steam ID | Origin ID: ArdentX | Uplay ID: theardent | Battle.net: Ardent#11476
  • Options
    Sorry guys, I've been dealing with a bunch of stuff the last couple days and haven't had much time to do what I wanted to do, which includes getting a summary of everyone's icon rolls and where we're at in the plot so far. So I'll outsource it. Could everyone just post with banked icon relationship rolls and any noteworthy plots or demeanor for your character?

• Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    Neuma is sitting on a 5 with the Elf Queen (probably for invoking her name, rights and privileges outside of Elf territory very loudly in a prison). She has sent Shar home, so her immediate mission was completed, but she is indebted to the pirate so she is bound to the group currently.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    never rolled my relationship die yet!
    Geth, roll 2#1d6 for positive elf queen
    Geth, roll 1d6 for negative the three

positive elf queen:
    2#1d6 2 # 5 [1d6=5] 1 [1d6=1]
    negative the three:
    1d6 5 [1d6=5]

• Options
    Weeeeeeeelp

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    So I have a 5 banked with the Lich King (Conflicted) and the Archmage (Negative) so that should be, uh... productive.

Hartwig is fairly pleased to be out of prison and did not really have any plans of his own, as he is not that good at plans. He was arrested for stealing chickens, in fact, which explains his temporary abode in medium security. He will happily compare criminal acquaintances with Cullen and Mitch while scrounging or stealing supplies for the next little while if we're narrating our way out of prison. Assuming that at some point the others explain their mission to him, he is 100% on board with causing the Lich King trouble.

Hartwig does not particularly want to discuss the whole being-ritually-murdered thing and will avoid the question mostly by refusing to talk about it and looking mean.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Alright guys, I'm sorry to admit this, but I think I need to take a DMing hiatus. I've been trying to convince myself otherwise, but it's apparent I don't have the time or focus at the moment what with my work and my extra-work work that I've started taking on. So I apologize for stringing things along a bit but I should probably just admit it.

If someone wants to usurp the throne and take this fine crew into the second session of the Crown of the Lich King organized play, or blaze their own trail, I will not take offense. You guys have a fine set of characters and I was looking forward to seeing how they got along. And if things sit idle for a while, I hope to eventually be better at time management and resume this anew.

My apologies.

• Options
    GrogGrog My sword is only steel in a useful shape.Registered User regular
    @bss this is a shamefully late reply, but I wanted to say you seem to have a good handle on what 13th Age is really about. Pbp format doesn't do it much justice, given it leans more to conversation and discussion, but I certainly had fun. Thanks for running things!

• Options
    No shame in knowing when to throw in the towel. Thanks for being willing to run it in the first place!
    I agree that pbp is maybe not the best format for 13th age due to the conversational/collaborative nature.