As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Unable to reach site

His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
Right now I'm posting via a proxy server, however normally I'm unable to access the site (main page and forums). I can ping it just fine, but if I try to access the site in either Firefox or IE, nothing loads. I don't get a "This site could not be found" message in Firefox, the page just remains blank and there is no progress bar in the status bar. I've never had this problem before and I don't think I'm banned (Knock on wood), so I'm not sure what's causing it.

It's not a huge trouble as I can just use a proxy, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway.

His Corkiness on

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Tried reinstalling your browser?

It's relatively easy to do and doesn't screw other things up, so it's worth a shot, I suppose?

Aldo on
  • Options
    His CorkinessHis Corkiness Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Nope, doesn't seem to have worked. Thanks anyway.

His Corkiness on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Then I'm flat out of ideas. x3

Hope someone else can think of something.

Aldo on
  • Options
    AntilleseAntillese Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I was actually going to make a thread about this. When you click the "forums" link on the front page of PA, I get a 404 too. The only reason I could get in today was due to my having history pages and then using the in-forum navigation.

Antillese on