As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Murder Mansion] An Experimental Phalla-esque Game Over (NoizRnel Victory!)

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    jpants is the killer

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    jpants is the killer

shhhh. It's a secret to everybody.

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Get down, he's got a gun!

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    ObiFett is a vampire. He's clearly the one who did it.

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Assuran 2 days the charm?

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    Okay, so I'm looking at my previous post and meant to say Bounty Hunter, not vampire.

Apparently, I've been thinking about my Phalla too much of late.

Also, I didn't get any bonus murder points for killing Kime.

It really is just a free kill.

• vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    Yet you still have +1 from 1st kill.

Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Okay, so I'm looking at my previous post and meant to say Bounty Hunter, not vampire.

Apparently, I've been thinking about my Phalla too much of late.

That makes much more sense. I was trying to figure out why you were calling me a vampire

Jpants

• NoizRnelNoizRnel Registered User regular
    sorry ObiFett

• Buddha73Buddha73 Registered User regular
    Jpants

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I blame Assuran

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    ebum

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    If all of you sociopaths are dead-set on killing each other, how about showing a little bit of restraint? An explosion and a bullet to the head? How is a person supposed to think, let alone sleep with all this commotion all the damn time?

Assuran, you need to work on your technique, because this nonsense isn't cutting it.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Obifett

for now

@mi-go hunter , I'll be around so I'll make sure this doesn't end in a tie. :rotate:

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    @mi-go hunter , I'll be around so I'll make sure this doesn't end in a tie. :rotate:

Good.

@Phyphor and @Matev need to vote.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    assuran

jpants

just watch I counted wrong :(

were you trying to kill yourself, @Phyphor ?

edited February 2014
    on that note

if someone ties the vote and then another individual ties a third party with the first and second party. Which one of tie makers dies?

I'd assume a later since they are creating a larger tie, but figured it's worth checking. Since both "create a tie"...and the first one doesn't get broken

Egos on
    I don't know the count and I'm dead tomorrow anyway

edited February 2014
    Phyphor wrote: »
    I don't know the count and I'm dead tomorrow anyway

why? if people kill using poison as their extra they limit the suspicion pool quite a bit and if people try to vote for you and you didn't do the kill- you just get more powerful.

The first part being important in that there isn't much incentive unless there is one "main" SK who is desperately trying to absorb the day 1 killer (if it was disc).

edit: this is to say I don't see much reason for people to kill you, since you've been virtually neutered. granted there are all sorts of reverse-psychology potentials in there but still

Egos on
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    on that note

if someone ties the vote and then another individual ties a third party with the first and second party. Which one of tie makers dies?

I'd assume a later since they are creating a larger tie, but figured it's worth checking. Since both "create a tie"...and the first one doesn't get broken

The latter yeah. Narration incoming, final warning @Matev before I replace you with another player if you don't vote the day after tomorrow.

I'll give you a little more time to correct your vote @Egos, because I'm pretty sure you don't want to kill yourself in a tie.
    If all of you sociopaths are dead-set on killing each other, how about showing a little bit of restraint? An explosion and a bullet to the head? How is a person supposed to think, let alone sleep with all this commotion all the damn time?

Assuran, you need to work on your technique, because this nonsense isn't cutting it.

The lack of color in Kthulhu's original post might have thrown people off :P

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    The corpse holds its breath and stares intently at the unfolding scene from several vantage points.

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Wait, who are the tied people again?

Sorry, I was sleeping in the study.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    isn't it 4 vs the others?

Phyphor _ The Anonymous
    Buddha73- Iron Weasel
    Ketbra- Jpants,
    Jpants- enlightenedbum,Obifett, buddha74, Egos
    Obifett- assuran, noiz, Egos (removed),
    Assuran- Vertroue, premium, Kthulhu (not in red), phyphor
    Enlightenedbum- ketbra

if he is counting.... Kthulhu's vote which wasn't in red

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Jpants looks about right.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    @mi-go hunter

if Kthulu's vote counted, I guess I'll just move to Assuran....and let him kill me or whatever since he would win regardless

edited February 2014
    I'll give you a little more time to correct your vote @Egos, because I'm pretty sure you don't want to kill yourself in a tie.

The lack of color in Kthulhu's original post might have thrown people off :P

Considering

EVERYONE MUST VOTE IN RED

yeah,

alright IF MATEV'S vote counts, I'll stay on Jpants. If not move me over to Assuran.

edit: and avoiding any evil genie stuff. IF MATEV'S VOTE COUNTS for the Night Of 10 pm PST on Feburary 3rd.

Egos on
    assuming Matev's vote doesn't count.

Assuran

assuming Matev's vote doesn't count.

Assuran

Ok, Matev's vote does not count since it's past the deadline. Narration incoming.

shenanigans

edited February 2014
    Oh man, I might get another kill!

Assuran on
    Night 6

The votes this night were more split between several individuals but it became clear who became the leader in votes. Yes, @Assuran was again placed under suspicion and led the number of votes.

The master roared in laughter again. "Wrong! There must be something you see in this man to believe he is the murderer. Looks like it's your lucky day @Assuran, time to decide for a second time who to kill."

Kristmas Kthulhu, vertroue, Egos, premium, and Phyphor awaited their fate.