As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Where are you from? It's time for the PAX Map!

• Options
    zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Since one of the required fields was forum name, if there was no forum name it did not get added. If you have not submitted a marker under your forum name, you should go ahead and resubmit :)

• Options
    TatsutahimeTatsutahime Registered User new member
    Aw yeah, Hawaii (+5) is on the map!

• Options
    dyeingbraddyeingbrad Registered User regular
    I am from Asheville North Cackalacky or North Carolina, this will be my first PAX and I am excited. Here we have the famous Biltmore house, great local food, beautiful mountains and a nice overall feel.

• Options
    reverend_tobiasreverend_tobias Registered User regular
    dyeingbrad wrote: »
    I am from Asheville North Cackalacky or North Carolina, this will be my first PAX and I am excited. Here we have the famous Biltmore house, great local food, beautiful mountains and a nice overall feel.

Whoah, seriously? MMMig and I are coming from Ashevegas too! Still trying to decide if we'll be driving or flying.

• Options

Whoah, seriously? MMMig and I are coming from Ashevegas too! Still trying to decide if we'll be driving or flying.

We should meet up or something and I am flying out of Charlotte!

• Options
    reverend_tobiasreverend_tobias Registered User regular
    We probably will too, actually. Every other Wednesday, there is video game meetup at The Hop on Merrimon Avenue, and board games at The Wyvern's Tale on Fridays.

• Options
    I'm not from there, but I spent a lot of time at Wicked Weed during a business trip. Cool little town.

• Options
    We probably will too, actually. Every other Wednesday, there is video game meetup at The Hop on Merrimon Avenue, and board games at The Wyvern's Tale on Fridays.

Me and my brother actually go by The Wyvern's Tale to get games for our saturday night game nights.

• Options
    AnnaRoyalAnnaRoyal North CarolinaRegistered User regular

Yay Crackalackies taking over! Will be flying up to Boston from Charlotte too. This is my second PAX and I am excite!

I love Tacos.
    WoW: BanAnnaPi#1341
    Steam: BanAnnaPie
    Origin: BanAnnaPie
    3DS Friend Code: 3840 - 6540 - 5643
    https://twitter.com/xAnnasaurusx
  • Options
    zeromystzeromyst wat Registered User regular
    Cool to see other people from Florida.

Submitted my coordinates.

CRANK UP THE C. CRANK UP THE D.
  • Options
    AnnaRoyal wrote: »

Yay Crackalackies taking over! Will be flying up to Boston from Charlotte too. This is my second PAX and I am excite!

Yes let's all take over PAX! Mwhahaha, btw you gonna be at the Westin thursday night?

• Options

Yes let's all take over PAX! Mwhahaha, btw you gonna be at the Westin thursday night?

I do not have plans yet for Thursday night. I was thinking I might go for a few drinks. I will be there early Thursday and leaving late Monday, So I am browsing the forums for something to do Pre and Post PAX.

I love Tacos.
  • Options

I do not have plans yet for Thursday night. I was thinking I might go for a few drinks. I will be there early Thursday and leaving late Monday, So I am browsing the forums for something to do Pre and Post PAX.

Thursday night there is a board games night at the Westin if you want to come?

• Options

I guess I have just figured out my plans. Ill go have some drinks and then play some games, or the other way around. Yea probably the other way around...

I love Tacos.
  • Options
    DelaneyDelaney Registered User regular

I guess I have just figured out my plans. Ill go have some drinks and then play some games, or the other way around. Yea probably the other way around...

Don't forget the pre-PAX dinner! Come meet a bunch of your fellow forumers, eat yummy hors d'oeuvres, then game and have drinks. (That's my plan, anyway.)

"I will participate in the game. It's a wonderful, wonderful opera, except that it hurts." - Joseph Campbell

Steam: delaney_a

• Options
    ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    Submitted. Coming from up the road in Merrimack, N.H.

• Options
    Marg0Marg0 Portland, MERegistered User regular
    Coming down from Maine

• Options
    aneksianeksi Registered User regular
    Submitted! Coming from down the way in Fall River, MA...SU4mpgm.png

• Options
    I need to update this soon. Sorry about the lag time.

• Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    man i wish i had money to stop in fall rivers too,havent been to battleship cove in a few years

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Submitted! I live in Boston, so my travel is easy. :p

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Ok, sorry about the delay on this folks. Finally updated!

Some of you apparently got impatient or forgot that you had submitted during my long update hiatus :P There were 5 duplicate submissions between January and February.

@Mistress_Ishbo your submission contained an invalid lat/long so you will need to resubmit.

We are up to 305 entries on the map! (the 306th is pax)

zerzhul on
  • Options
    QuintiousQuintious Registered User regular
    Seattle. Because taking up a spot at my own PAX wasn't enough - I have to fly across country to use a badge and prevent someone from attending East, too :P

• Options
    GMNChampionGMNChampion Math Instructor Great Falls, VARegistered User regular
    Northern Va checking in, 5 for 5 on going to PAX East. Will be driving up a few days before to visit my alma mater.

PAX East Attendance: '14*, '13, '12, '11, '10 (5 - for - 5)
    Otakon, Anime USA, NekoCon, Katsucon, Anime Mid-Atlantic
  • Options
    a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    is there a way to change how your getting there? im goin to be takin the train rather then a bus.

• Options
    There's a modification option in the form.

• Options
    King of MarsKing of Mars A freak among weirdos A city in my mindRegistered User regular
    Submitted from the land of beer and cheese! \o/

Writhe your naked ass to the mindless groove.
    twitter //
    3DS: 2492-5478-6311 // Steam & WiiU: kingofmars2099
  • Options
    discofruitdiscofruit Registered User regular
    Oh heeey Connecticut! ^^

• Options
    Updated! There are now 322 people on the map :)

• Options
    Mistress_IshboMistress_Ishbo Leominster, MARegistered User regular
    Submitted! Hopefully it worked this time!

• Options
    tanoshiikitanoshiiki Registered User regular
    Just submitted. Hailing from Melbourne, Australia again! :)

• Options
    EscoBladesEscoBlades Product Marketing Manager at Ubisoft Registered User regular
    Submitted. Another from sunny Montreal.

tHBv9m5.png
    Product Marketing Manager on Watch Dogs: Legion
    Youtube | Twitter
  • Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    EscoBlades wrote: »
    Submitted. Another from sunny Montreal.

another Canuck ... alright !!!

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    miketraumamiketrauma Registered User new member
    I'm on my way to pax this year for the first time from Alaska just checking if any body else is heading there

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2014
    miketrauma wrote: »
    I'm on my way to pax this year for the first time from Alaska just checking if any body else is heading there
    Moved this to the appropriate forum.

zerzhul on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    TrandescentTrandescent Registered User regular
    Wow, theres a lot more Connecticut attendees on the map this year then there has been previous years. I know personally 4 that aren't accounted for on the map. We should have a CT meetup at PAX this year.

8elUgf9.png

PAX East 2018 4-Day Pass [X] BYOC Pass [X] Hotel Reservation [X]

See y'all at PAX East 2018!
  • Options
    HollenheimHollenheim Registered User regular
    miketrauma wrote: »

I'm coming from Fairbanks, Alaska. Flying in a few days early to Virginia and carpooling up with a couple friends.

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Driving in from Needham to my home city of Boston...I'm only like ten miles out, but the commute could take over an hour...oh, how I love 93!

• Options
    AcadienAcadien Registered User new member
    Anyone else coming from Louisiana?

• Options
    I will be making the final update to this tonight around 2000 EDT. #paxiscoming