As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Can no longer switch to full site from Mobile device

Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great!Houston, TXRegistered User regular
Ever since last night around 11:00 PM Eastern when everyone was logged out an had to log in again, I'm no longer able to get to the full site from my phone. When I scroll to the bottom of the mobile site and click on the "Full Site" link, it just redirects me back to the main index of the mobile site again. I tried this on my phone (iOS 7) and my Shield (Android 4.3), both with the same results. Am I the only one seeing this?

Steam | Twitch
Oculus: TheBigDookie | XBL: Dook | NNID: BigDookie

• Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Clear your history and cookies on the phone.

• Options
    Big DookieBig Dookie Smells great! Houston, TXRegistered User regular
    Ahh, hmm, I thought I'd tried that but apparently not. This worked. Thanks!

Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    edited February 2014
    you're welcome

IcyLiquid on
  • Options
    p.s. @Big Dookie your sig is mad slow, it was loading something from "teamewix.com" for what felt like 5-10 sec

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Hmm, that's odd. That's coming from the script for my online/offline status for the link in my sig to my Twitch channel. I'll try and see what's going on.

Hey, since I'm here anyway, here's another semi-related question that hopefully hasn't already been answered. Is there a way to turn the full site on by default on mobile devices? I generally prefer the full site, even on my phone, so I always switch over to it when the mobile one pops up. However, it always inevitably switches back over to the mobile site after a number of hours/days, and I have to manually switch back to the full site.

Not a huge deal at all, since it literally takes me about two seconds to just hit the "full site" link, but I'm just curious if such a thing is possible.

Big Dookie on
    Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    I just spent 30 seconds or so pronouncing "Big Dookie" like some deep-voiced movie trailer guy.

• Options
    I just spent 30 seconds or so pronouncing "Big Dookie" like some deep-voiced movie trailer guy.

This is the correct way to pronounce it.

Steam | Twitch